Does Jow Forums reject inter-European mixing?

Brits have very ugly women, but very handsome men
Slavs have very ugly men, but very attractive women

so surely Brit + slav is an ideal combination?

Attached: 1518294883128.jpg (849x748, 153K)

I'm way ahead of the curve on this issue, my grandfather was a Polish pilot who stole a plane soon after Poland fell to the Nazi's and flew to Switzerland, he made his way through France to England where he joined the RAF, he flew Hurricans and Spitfires until he was finally shot down over France.

While recuperating in an American field hospital he met and fell in love with my grandmother, a French nurse, once he was able to return to active duty he promised her that once the war was over he'd return to find her, he saw out the war flying Lancaster's because of the injuries he'd sustained, after VE day he did indeed return to France and traced his sweetheart, brought her back the England and married her. He took a job as a handyman in a Polish run convent, she carried on nursing, they had 4 children who in turn produced 12 grandchildren, of which I am one.

I grew up being the only person of my age with a Polish sounding surname, I only ever met a handful of other people of polish descent in all of my youth, except of course the nuns from the convent and my granddad's old RAF buddies, myself and my brother were always the only kids of Polish descent in the schools we went to and to be honest it was pretty decent being slightly different, I never had any issues with xenophobia or anything like that, kids in general don't really give a shit about such things.

Of course since then we have hae hundreds of thousands if not millions of poles and others flooding onto the country, being of Polish heritage now is no longer a conversation starter, so I'm glad I'm not a mixed European kid growing up today.

We have enough problems to be fighting each other. We can argue about this later.

>burger education
mix them and they will be universally ugly

> Britan
> Handsome anything

pick one lad

if we allow too much intermixing then you can say goodbye to blue eyes and blond hair.

No, fuck off Kike. Ethnicities should be preserved.

You have to return to where you belong bydło.

Attached: DNA.png (1345x674, 229K)

>Slavs have very ugly men, but very attractive women
No they don't, slav women's attractiveness is overrated as fuck.

How do you feel about the fact that my ancestor from the 18th century was an Irish?
I have no idea what he has forgotten here (a traveler, a mercenary?), I have a russified Irish surname

Huliganov? :DD

I am a result of interethnic breeding among Europeans. I don't like it that much but it doesn't seem as bad as obvious race mixing.

this. basically the whole"asians r hawt" bullshit

Why don't American whites embrace the Amerikarner ethnic Identity?

You'll never get anywhere without it.

>beady eyed swarthy manlets with crooked teeth
> handsome men
Kek, but jokes aside, I'll have you know that if I ever catch a dusgusting inbred anglo with a local slovenian girl I will cave your skull in right there on the spot. Consider that a friendly warning and stay the fuck out.

Because muh heritage. In high school my class literally had a "muh heritage" day, where everyone went around describing their mutt identities.

Attached: le56__face_basic_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvbi68.png (423x330, 26K)

Yes, everyone should fucking stay where they are. If I had anything to say I would have anyone without 100 percent German ancestorw tracing back to 1900 leave the county.

In America we're all just White.

No we don´t want to become the united states of europe. Our nations idenity should be preserved, of course we are all of the same europid race, and some marriage here and there will not make a differencebecause we share a race, but the ideal is each nation to his own.

t. Paddy O'Rileynov

I would like Europe to preserve each of its ethnicities. Mongrel whites can move to America.

In Texas we have all kinds of European Heritages we have the Anglos, Czechs, Germans, Poles, and a lot of Russians who came down after the USSR collapse probably because they read a bunch of cowboy novels.

Of course I don’t mind these people I don’t even notice them everyone is wearing cowboy hats and tight blue jeans and going to church on Sunday.

Only well bred English men are good looking. There is, despite retarded American lack of knowledge a respective amount of well bred rich girls to match these males

The proles are all ugly, male and female. Like goblins. The British family are also inbred because they just love incest

Eh, I'd say inter-Euro mixing should happen only between similar groups. Meds (Italians, Greeks, French,Spaniards) could. Germans and Austrians could. Russians and Serbians could. But an Anglo and a Polack? Eh...

Attached: ChastainEthnicity.png (522x830, 503K)

Start a group, people will follow and if not you'll win the generational game if you have enough kids.