Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums

please give me the best 9/11 documentary with compelling evidence for it being an inside job

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU
youtube.com/watch?v=_qiVBOqNiOs&t=28s
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI&t=12s
youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g
youtube.com/user/ae911truth
youtu.be/5QlWZQMYdfA
youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpetl-H74w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Judy Wood - Where Did The Towers Go.
>Inb4 a million shills calling me retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

It wasn't.
Stop coming Jow Forums and get some skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=S5FB2n1J5tU

Take note of the last names of all the people who shot videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qiVBOqNiOs&t=28s

Now a hollywood writer and producer. Very odd.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
BEST

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
Longer Version

bollyn.com

or any youtube presentations by Christopher Bollyn

Sticks only to the facts and does not overreach with shit about nukes or directed energy weapons he can't prove.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLWIV0TTcbI&t=12s

YOU'RE WELCOME

Attached: building7.gif (740x440, 3.24M)

>noplanes shit
>memeflag
Yep, it checks out.

whats wrong with no planes shit? who cares about flags. you want to play identity politics? Youre a shill where is your video?

POOO INNN LOOOO!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g
Not very long, just some dude in his back yard

Because they are running a reality tv show with real world, thats the final redpill. 9/11 was just one program among others. High ratings thou.

If you don't believe that 9/11 was a controlled demolition you should just fucking leave this board right now. This is totally basic knowledge.
youtube.com/user/ae911truth

Attached: 1487281935066.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

IT was an occult ritual sacrifice

Attached: 911silverstein.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

>911 an inside job
The planes came from THE OUTSIDE

Attached: 1530660957721.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Scandanavians are retarded. Whenever I meet you guys in public i get a retarded german vibe. Swedes are cool though they are more like dutch german level but you guys not so much. Now that being said just what in the fuck does your nonsense have to do with the planes being composites? Thats the truth. All civilian footage was courtesy of people with last name like Myers. Dancing Israelis etc. Pol already knows is was mussad. They were planting explosives for weeks. 2012 called they want their common knowledge back.

1. Loose Change: An American Coup
2. Loose Change: 2nd edition
3. September Clues

youtu.be/5QlWZQMYdfA

Attached: 1523262326580.png (1097x912, 217K)

HOLY SHIT what a terrible video and it cuts away when the second plane hit so 911tards go all HURRDURR NO PLANE fucking kys

Attached: In_thier_tongue_he_s.jpg (437x722, 239K)

The Building 7 alone is proof enough for me that there is something very fishy about the events of 9/11. But if you keep adding to it all the other weird parts like the absurd free-fall of both towers, the orange hot glowing material spilling out of the corners of the towers right before the fall despite the fires inside actually calming down due to running out of fuel, the weird GELATIN art group that worked in both towers for week prior to 9/11, the insanely fast cleanup of the site.

It all points to me that 9/11 was organized as a kind of mass hypnosis event that made those in power be able to do thing they would have usually not been able to.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUnjbCxhXh4

TRUST JESUS AS MESSIAH. GOD BLESS

Attached: 1481907902196.jpg (3258x2349, 3.06M)

This one’s long and kinda trippy, but if you want a comprehensive documentary on 9/11, this is it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCpetl-H74w

I'm surprised that Adam Curtis never had the balls to make a documentary on 9/11. I'm like 99.999% sure he thinks it's an inside job.

Israel did 9/11

Talking about controlled demolitions and missiles is a waste of time.

Those 19 hijackers were allowed to board those planes that day. John Ashcroft went on record to say that red tape prevented the feds from sharing intel among the alphabet soup agencies.

Woopsie!

Attached: 1498935501905.jpg (518x427, 197K)

Chris Bollyn or Ry Dawson's material

Jack Parsons

Jesus stay out of here, youre not white, literal shit on skin