WTF Germany

WTF Germany

>Last month Germans were shocked by the case of a boy aged 15 taunted by anti-Semitic bullies at the John F Kennedy School in a well-off area of Berlin.
>Reports say one bully blew e-cigarette smoke in the boy's face, saying "that should remind you of your forefathers" - a sarcastic reference to the Holocaust.
>Bullies also reportedly drew swastikas on post-it notes and stuck them on the boy's back.
>Berlin's Anti-Semitism Research and Information Office (RIAS) says anti-Semitism is expressed on various levels, and not only by neo-Nazis, or by Muslim extremists who hate Israel.
>Two German rappers, Kollegah and Farid Bang, were investigated recently over their gangsta rap lyrics which referred insultingly to Auschwitz victims and the Holocaust.
>An AfD leader, Björn Höcke, drew strong criticism after he condemned Berlin's Holocaust memorial.
>There have been cases of anti-Semitism even among kindergarten children.

What could the Jews have done to piss off both Muslims and native Germans?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44725066

Attached: 1453E87B-921A-47E2-9C37-681486F32A17.jpg (750x922, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn

>In one case, he said, a Jewish music teacher had left a school after being told by a pupil there that "God wants Jews to die". It emerged that another teacher had said something similar to the child's mother.

>There have been cases of anti-Semitism even among kindergarten children.
And what ethnicity do you wager these children have, Mehmet? But desu...goood...goooood...all according to the plan. :^)

>God
>implying he didn't say 'Allah'
Kek.

>"that should remind you of your forefathers"

Attached: 1469132869085.gif (200x150, 580K)

Based kindergarten childrens

I have a feeling that Jews and the new Germans won’t get along very well

>e-cigarette

Attached: mouth fedora.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Hang the bully. That should remind him of his heroes.

Attached: Slaps Rabi.png (680x517, 105K)

Lol

Let me guess; the Jew was trying to achieve dominance by reminding everyone who lost ww2 and cried when they reminded him that the victors didn't come to save the Jews?

I’m imagining the kindergarten one

Jew kid
>come look at my dreidel

German Muslim kids
>it’s a fucking Jew, get him

Jew kid
>oy vey
(Jew kid gets ass kicked)

And that’s how the 2nd holocaust started

meanwhile noone cares about this stuff
liveleak.com/view?t=aPeFA_1525215785

Indeed

Checked and kekked

>Reports say one bully blew e-cigarette smoke in the boy's face, saying "that should remind you of your forefathers" - a sarcastic reference to the Holocaust.

No one would be so dumb to make such as obscure reference. So dumb that the article had to explain what it meant. Fake and gay.

nogger peenis in my butt lalala la

Attached: oops.jpg (1080x1920, 478K)

fake news, it was unrelated to the jew thing, in fact one of the bullies was a jewish girl who said he wasn't a good jew because he criticized both sides in israel/palestine.

Wow a mason sucking Jew cock, who would've thought.

>Invites millions of uneducated middle eastern shitskins
>Oy vey, the antisemitism is increasing, how could that happen?
>Don't mention the origin of those offenders and blame instead the rising "right-wing" population that actually hold zero grudges against jews
What could possibly go wrong?