The picture says it all

The picture says it all.

Attached: donald-trump-traitor.jpg (1500x750, 83K)

That's because you have nothing to say but gibberish, rabbi

You mean gibberish like this?
AP: If you don’t have a funding stream, your message to your base is what?

TRUMP: My base understands the wall is going to get built, whether I have it funded here or if I get it funded shortly thereafter, that wall’s getting built, OK? One hundred percent. One hundred percent it’s getting built. And it’s also getting built for much less money—I hope you get this—than these people are estimating. The opponents are talking $25 billion for the wall. It’s not going to cost anywhere near that.

AP: You think $10 billion or less.

TRUMP: I think $10 billion or less. And if I do a super-duper, higher, better, better security, everything else, maybe it goes a little bit more. But it’s not going to be anywhere near (those) kind of numbers. And they’re using those numbers; they’re using the high numbers to make it sound impalatable (sic). And the fact it’s going to cost much less money, just like the airplane I told you about, which I hope you can write about.

The picture says it all.

Attached: 3df.jpg (645x364, 55K)

Jealous of Trump here aren't you?
It has been found that most people who refer to others as "Faggots" or other homophobic slurs are just inferring upon other the things they like least in them selves.
Bet your white knuckling it right now with a mantra repeating in your head "I'm not a faggot, I don't want to suck dick" over and over in your head with sweat rolling down your brow.

Attached: putinbuddy.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Tru story

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180708_at_12.39.43_PM.png (958x848, 538K)

How is he a traitor, when he is putting America first?

Attached: open-borders-be-the-change-you-want.jpg (640x480, 87K)

The picture says it all.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u7.jpg (550x397, 52K)

ebin

Attached: 1506490071295.jpg (640x392, 25K)

BASED

Attached: 1527271916237.png (583x550, 538K)

Only 6.5 more years! Enjoy

Attached: image.jpg (750x994, 199K)

No i doesn't. It says traitor. Are you fucking stupid or something?

Lol that picturr has to go viral

traitor to the elites, yes.

Right. He is a traitor, and should be handled accordingly.
If you have even the tiniest bit of objectivity or (GASP) critical thinking skills you would be able to see it.

traitor to the elites kikes, yes.

If you want to keep with the Rupgnican playbook (on loan from the KGB) you have to repeat your lies continuously. That is the only way it sinks in to retrograde morons such as yourself.

whatever to make (you) sleep at night, critical thinking person

Attached: 7BA6549F-A6AB-4B15-96FE-CA1BCA34F251.jpg (2715x1824, 1.04M)

Attached: DTBarnum.jpg (1024x543, 108K)

Trump is disgusting

Now see here, just like in life you are failing here. You need to keep posting your lie over and over to have any hope of happiness.

>1 post by this ID
says even more
sage