Trump Cucked by Harley. They are moving production to India to avoid EU Tariffs on US

Trump threatened India to back Harley-Davidson. Now, the company could move work there to avoid his tariffs.
denverpost.com/2018/06/26/trump-harley-davidson/

Attached: Harley.jpg (1261x873, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindubusinessline.com/companies/triumph-motorcycles-gears-up-to-step-up-local-assembly-in-india/article9725191.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=zJSLyO2sl3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only Boomers buy Harleys, they are a joke of a bike.

India became the world’s largest producer of motorcycles last year, and foreign high-end companies increasingly regard it as a core production hub for their markets. Outside the United States, Harley-Davidson already has or is constructing facilities in Brazil, Thailand, Australia and India, with its site in India producing a number of models for the European market.

Poorfag spotted

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

I remember when Harley was buying its own bikes back and storing them in a warehouse to avoid making the stockholders shit their pants and dump the stock. the sound a harley makes is ear cancer and driving one makes your chance of dying rise exponetially. I'm really sorry to see these faggots go.

Why the fuck would i ever want to buy that over priced pile of shit?
Give me a Triumph anyday.

Fuck off bot

boomer retard spotted

fucking click bait propganda
>company C O U L D
not
>W I L L
fuck off

More proof that you people are clueless about all this stuff: it's not about the product, it's about the jobs its production generates. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

>Triumph
You cucks will remain cucks.

Triumph Motorcycles gears up to step up local assembly in India
thehindubusinessline.com/companies/triumph-motorcycles-gears-up-to-step-up-local-assembly-in-india/article9725191.ece

Attached: Triumph.jpg (909x674, 110K)

If a corporation moves its production out of the US so they don't have to pay US residents to work for them and don't have create their products with US steel and yet they still intend sell in the US, they should simply and completely lose the right to sell their product in the United States of America.

wow now i have even less respect for
Hodji Davidson.

Poo in a loo bike fags

>Harley, truly the most American motor bike...
>Moves to poo land for the rich shit fields
America! Shit yeah! Foreign workers are mother fuckin cheap, yeah!

But seriously, only fags ride Harley's anyways. Macy's isn't doing well and neither will Harley.

Harley sells about 2500 motorbikes every year. That's the amount of cars AUDI produces in a single month

Attached: 1457045221051.jpg (300x300, 16K)

But it is about cherry picking companies that are leaving. Amirite user?

motorcycles are for faggots and anyone who rides one deserves to get caught up in the wheels of an 18-wheeler

Attached: 1513379176694.png (959x1024, 992K)

It's not just the price. Why would I buy a big old clunker when I can something lighter, more agile, and significantly cheaper.

If Harley started making crotch rockets at an affordable price I'd buy one for sure.

Those new Indians tho...

Attached: indian-ftr1200_0.jpg (2000x1000, 244K)

Goodbye harely stocks

Only baby dicks drive Harley

Harely has some non-boomer models that are pretty nice.

Sport bikes > harley style bikes. Anyone that drives one of those loud, wide handle-barred bikes are absolute faggots, who are insecure about their dick size. Nobody wants to hear your engine 5 blocks away.

Then we just tax the shit out of the now-imported Harley

they're moving to avoid euro tariffs not Trumps tariffs
this is proof foreign trade hurts American workers
on the bright side Harley is a chump bike anyway
pic related

Attached: scoutbobber.jpg (960x594, 64K)

This is true on a global level.

Fuck em. Kick them out and ban their importation into the United States. Whether they die or not is of no concern to me, but they should be branded as traitors and never allowed back onto American soil. Funnily enough, I don't even own a motorcycle yet, but I've been looking and I've not even ONCE entertained the thought of owning a Harley. I'd rather spend my money on a dual sport, Honda Grom and a sport bike when I'm ready to buy.

Attached: Greeks knew what was up.jpg (669x1080, 179K)

But when you go trade warring with everyone, why wouldn't they retaliate?

Agreed.

>Harley-Davidson moving to the fucking EU.
Should change their name to Somali-Davidstar then

Are cafe racers faggy? They look so sleek even thought to seem to attract hipster filth. I really really like their style.

Attached: Cafe Racer.jpg (701x415, 43K)

Does anybody know what the expected MSRP is going to be on the new FTR 1200?

Attached: ftr-1200-gallery-7.jpg (2560x1707, 635K)

>Harley Davidson experiences massive success during WW2
>becomes complacent and refuses to invest in up and coming tech like liquid cooling, engine layouts, multiple camshaft designs, etc
>is raped financially by the 1960 recession
>takes HD public 1965
>gets raped harder the following year following a stock market crash
>Gets bought by AMF
>R&D still neglected like a newborn niglet
>Japan raping the market with nearly 100% share of the small bike market
>Japan naturally sees HD's weakened position and begins making heavy bikes below cost (known as dumping) in order to establish a foothold in the US market
>Regan imposes a nearly 50% tariff on bikes with engines larger than 700cc because muh murican made
>Japs rework the engines to squeak by the rule
>motorcycles, while having smaller engines, rape HD in efficiency and performance
>2018
>democrats cry about the 10 jobs still remaining at HD.

>when ur taken advantage of just go with it
Cuck mentality

trade is unfair and everybody sees it
we're moving to fix it
the fact that Europe thinks they have the right to retaliate for such an act is ridiculous
if there's to be a trade war they started it

Attached: 1529738988566.jpg (450x570, 94K)

Harleys are shit. Fuck em.

nobody who hops on any kind of bike ever says it wasn't fun. nobody.

>actual poobike
inb4 check out the skidmarks on that Harley, it runs on the ganges

Attached: 1505858782935.png (240x240, 82K)

It's already summer faggot. You are so fucking delusional, it's obvious to everyone but you. When the purge happens you will not be able to hide. Have fun buckaroo.

God made sport bikes to keep faggots off Harleys.

“Could”
kys

Dude. They straight up admitted that Trump was right about them already planning this in January, and the tariffs accelerating the process. Trumps just the fall guy, his tariffs had zero effect.

Attached: 65C64CEF-6256-46A1-BD5E-79D22720CD18.jpg (960x651, 92K)

truth, my friends dad is a biker. I went to one of their meetups, I only saw indians with a few Harley's scattered around. Harley is popular in China, so its basically for newfag boomers and chinks.

Demand is collapsing for these bikes in the US and their recent PR moves are going to further accelerate that as they torpedo their image as the American motorcycle company. Their best option at this point is to try to meme the Harley into a cultural fad among the Chinese nouveau riche.

What did they have to say about the new Indians?

Do they like them?

These things look killer for the price.

Attached: nuinjun.png (1178x863, 376K)

You're ignoring that India started the trade war and Trump was the one retaliating... They've had a 100% tariff on motorcycle imports for years. Meanwhile, US has a whopping 0% tariff on motorcycle imports from India.

How is that fair? And how is Trump the bad guy for merely answering their unfair tariffs and trying to get them to drop them (at which point he'd drop ours in a heartbeat).

I dont think indians give a shit about harley.
They ride small cc hondas and shit.

>not wanting the Svperior Italian Crviser

Attached: XDiavel-S-MY18-Dark-17-Slider-gallery-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

no thanks

The only good things Italians make are guns, food, and amaretto.

So.... They's be called Indians now?

You are so cute.

Attached: Panigale-V4-MY18-Red-17-Slider-Gallery-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Saw one on the road the other day. They are really nice.

>your product caters to a very niche fragment of a country's population that your business happens to do business in.
>this is one of the primary reasons they do business with you
>move away

Yeah, the joke sure is on Trump...

>HD cucks out and goes to India
>So does Triumph
>"hurr durr buy the significantly shittier, no turning allowed, fat as fuck, ugly as fuck, boomermobile Harley instead"

does your mother know you suck cocks, user?

harleys are heavy, slow, and bad-handling pieces of shit ridden only by slow boomers

Does this mean India are bringing back the 175cc Scat?

This. Unbelievably stupid move by Harley, sure hope those poos can afford to become their new customers because the patriotic Americans who used to sure won't be doing so anymore.

Hi Sharia blue

>move out of country to avoid tariffs that effect production OVERSEAS
Litlerly a brain dead pr move to run the company into the ground

Screen cap this they will bee bankrupt writhin 2 years as they wanted!

This. Who needs an improperly timed engine for?

Tariffs on India incoming

Boomer spotted

i knew theyd never downsize and reorganize they just want to maintain their bottom lines
i was gonna buy a sportster but not anymore

Harley has benefited time and time again from US taxpayers subsidizing them, giving them special deals. The fact that the moment it gets a little hot to stick with the US, they jet abroad is pretty disgusting to be honest. Reagan imposed extraordinary tariffs in order to give them an edge back in the 1980's. Harley never would've survived without the US taxpayer carrying their burden but Harley was never willing to lift a finger in return, as this move proves. (((Harley))) is now a globalist leech and nothing else.

boomer moron spotted

18 year old boomer spotted

>buy harley cuckson in s019
>'proudly made in india' stamped somewhere on it
>there is a peculiar smell when i turn it on
>i know i've smelled it before but can't quite put my finger on it

>That spacing
You know where to go

>The fact that the moment it gets a little hot to stick with the US, they jet abroad is pretty disgusting to be honest

That's just business. Lots of companies in the UK threatening to leave over Brexit too. Shareholders come first.

Interdimensional chess.

Who wants to buy a Harley made in fucking India? Truth is those fags have no more sales and if they did’t Move they’ll go bankrupt

India are good at making motorcycles

Those digits dont lie. Hopefully we will see Indian overtake Harley as the true American motorcycle brand.

t. Sportster owner

Attached: 2a697cee-a9d3-47dc-804f-37a9084af56f.jpg (1200x787, 121K)

Id guess at least 15k...
At LEAST

Harley’s are for faggots

Attached: E30BAA5E-8831-4EE0-9711-605BECBA29C2.jpg (540x385, 113K)

Can't ride street bikes without getting ran over by an immigrant with no license insurance or ability to read traffic signs anyway. Harley rides are mostly Boomer yuppy faggots. Buy a Japanese dirtbike

I could see it happening.

Indian has Polaris there to subsidize them if necessary, Harley doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: darkhorse.png (1539x796, 531K)

Crotch rockets are fun to ride and motogp is the shit, but Harley's and chopper type bikes are usually comfy as hell and also awesome. I don't see why anyone who rides would hate on either type, but it seems most people do

That's fine, slap them with a US tariff too. Good luck in Europe, Harley. LMAO

>If Harley started making crotch rockets at an affordable price I'd buy one for sure.
Harley did very briefly make sportbikes under the Buell marque and then through corporate meddling managed to crash a massively successful and profitable segment of the company that were producing very very well received bikes right into the ground for the sake of making their boomercycles slighter cheaper. Harley has always been a shit company making a shit product and is emblematic of the sweeping problems in corporate America regarding out of touch companies too monolithic to adapt to changing market demands. Harley was always going to shift production away from the US because the alternative was producing a bike that was both desirable and more importantly affordable to the younger market segment which Harley was both incapable and unwilling to do. I honestly hope they go completely out of business in the next decade so the US can actually produce some worthwhile motorcycle.

Credit where credit is do Indian is doing a pretty solid job of trying to wrestle the American motorcycle torch away from Harley.

HOG looking to break through double bottom from 2016.

Counting down until they get massacred and repent at the alter of Kek

10 9 8 7....

Attached: image.png (1334x750, 218K)

What, should we bail them out?
Fuck harley. If they rely on 3rd world labor, they shouldn't call themselves an American brand.

>President Nancy Pelosi
>President Nancy Pelosi
>President Nancy Pelosi

i almost wish this would happen so i can watch it all burn.

How are you going to explain to the shareholders that you sold zero (0) bikes this quarter because the only people who do buy them are boomers who actually believe the "built in america" crap?

you can't take them on the highway, 2bh. Even if you could reach 80 mph with them, you don't have enough power to keep up with the flow of traffic, or move out of the way of shit effectively.

They're alright if you just want to toodle around in the city, but recognize that you are willingly getting a gimped vehicle. It's like getting a big wheel or unicycle instead of a bicycle - you're closing doors for yourself, make sure you don't bite off more than you can chew.

t. Boomer

>faggot Harley
>made by a poo no less
Keep your overpriced boomer tractor.

Attached: 2017-BMW-F800GS-Adventure1.jpg (1200x800, 946K)

no thanks faggot
too much chaos isnt beneficial
being drunk on power is self-destruction
or have you not paid attention to the clinton campaign

Harley's are for old fat dudes who gives a fuck

Attached: Triumph Bobber Black 2018 BikeSocial Review100.jpg (740x555, 319K)

>Other countries tariff us for goods putting us at a disadvantage
>we tariff back
>we are bad guys

I really don't get liberals it's clear everything they stand for is derived from bluecheckmark on twitter.

so it's more of a novelty, kind of like getting a grom. I guess if I'm going to get a novelty I might as well get a Grom in the winter for $1500.

No offense intended to poos, but isn't the appeal of buying a Harley that it's, you know, made in America?

>it's about the jobs its production generates.

And yet, unemployment is still going down overall.
I seriously doubt that one bike manufacturer relocating is going to make a dent on Trump's reputation and credibility.

I wonder if Ural motorcycles are better and cheaper. If Harley is now an Indian company, there is no reason to not pursue a better bike even if produced internationally.

>isn't the appeal of buying a Harley that it's, you know, made in America?
It's literally the only reason they're still around today.

The future belongs to Indian.
youtube.com/watch?v=zJSLyO2sl3U

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the tariffs on just steel and aluminum, so it's not even that big of a deal and if the slight added cost to the consumer changes their mind on such a big ticket item than the motorcycles are probably shit?

Harley is the Pixar of American bike manufacturers.
They've had their heyday and zenith, but it's obvious to anyone below 50 that they are no longer relevant and their legacy and stranglehold is actually holding us back in terms of progress, creativity, and world prestige.

They need to go.

Yeah but boomers got trump into office.

Not that it matters. Boomers don't give a fuck.