Is society done?

Is society done?
Is it too late to turn back?

Attached: d81dV9xYwVFXpNZNlMZWwcpcHIvelu9FWTO8Ua4MQXs.jpg?w=625&s=dd212e83c4f5ef6cf56205dae6ec606d.jpg (625x768, 64K)

Burn it all to the ground.

scalp everyone involved

Society is degenerating, but there has to be some kinda unacceptable wall we will hit, sometime faily soon. Then It will be the day of the rope. Could you even imagine a man like Matteo Salvini getting power 5 years ago? In 5 years time, who knows where we will be.

Attached: BUF.png (2000x1333, 62K)

But that's just called sucking dick.

isn't that just a fucking blowjob?

>sucking a dick is now "eating out a pussy"
amazing. white people are so domesticated that we even allow the jews to lay out the basis of reality for us and willingly accept any arbitrary change they wish to make to it.
whites really are nigger cattle.

no goy, your eating a pre-op pussy.
If you keep being such a blatant biggot you will be sent for reeducation.

>trans sex experts

Related?

Attached: file.png (93x124, 28K)

Uh, just suck the feminine penis?

not yet. by my calculations, me still need one or 2 massive wars

without reading the thread is eating out a tranz like licking inside the ball sack but not licking balls or cock. trying to lick the prostate through the sack? am i making sense?

Attached: brevik.jpg (468x272, 46K)

Sounds like you're getting by. Could you do me a favor and go ahead and have 20 to 30 children please?

>tfw in my teens I optimistically thought humans were getting smarter and the future was bright
What a shitshow.

Pre op: literally sucking a man's dick.
Post op: Sticking your tongue inside a textbook definition literal gaping wound.

As long as it's non-OP, it's not a faggot.
OP definitely IS a faggot though

ya that doesnt sound right. im sure the tranz wants to really feel like it has a puss. dicks are higher up than pussys. youre ball sack is more on spot. now woman dont have a dick or balls so the tranz doesnt want to be reminded of his own. soooooooooo. my thoery of the prostate licking through the ball sack, being careful not to touch a ball is the logical answer

Attached: 1522113408649.jpg (438x438, 15K)

I'm convinced.
You should conduct some experiments to test your hypothesis.

Wouldn't this just be "rimming."
You can rim anyone, so why did they use the whole "trans woman" bullshit?

sometimes i push my finger in there and rub a little. cant cum from it but its nice

Attached: 1528489881224.gif (245x226, 406K)

Broadly is for women.

So this is a manual on how to give good blowjobs?

Isn't that just Cosmopolitan? How isn't that THIS is Vice...a company founded by a guy who leads a right wing """""militia""""" who run around the country knocking out communists?

can you link the full article?
for, um. reference purposes

>"CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES..."

Haha just burn everything. Leave no traces that humans existed.

Good start.
You have to test on someone else though, otherwise people will say you're just confirming your own beliefs.

I look at the confusion in this thread and I look upon the confusion within myself. We all had to do a double take on this one.
I had to not only refer to what eating out was, but what was a non-op trans woman. That is when I realized this is an article about sucking male genitalia. But it has so many mental gymnastics added to it.

George Orwell couldn't have come up with a better speech pattern to confuse and pacify the masses

P.S
Nigga dat shit gay

Attached: 150771496056.png (225x225, 6K)

Is sucking a female penis gay?

Attached: 1519896992727.png (780x550, 6K)

non-op transwoman here. it's literally just sucking my dick.

it is very gay

nigger you put way too much thought in this to not be at least a little gay

No, is only gay if your dick touch other dick.

>tfw your "large pictures" license expires

Attached: 8445546484.jpg (242x208, 10K)

i see...

"How to suck a mentally ill faggots small estrogen stunted cock"

Learn how to use the internet.

They are loicensed by byte, guys

Attached: The Great Britain.png (742x434, 69K)