FUCK MY COUNTRY

I CAN GET A GUN BUT PEPPERSPRAY AND TAISERS ARE ILLEGAL??????!!!!!!!!

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE.
I LOOK FOR A NON-LETHAL SELF DEFENSE WEAPON AND BOTH ARE FUCKING ILLIGEL.

Attached: 1522620889836.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/vlaams-belang-wil-wettige-zelfverdediging-uitbreiden-tot-eigendom~a0d6e852/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Paintball guns

Just use your words, user. Tell the Muzzie that "No means No!" and that will stop them from raping you.

Duh.

Imagine being Canadian. You can't even carry a knife

atleast you can defend yourself.
if you kill a burgler here you go to fucking jail.

one of the things the USA does better than Europe.

We can’t even defend our selves at all over here, our nation’s laws are cucked, Australia is gonna be like Sweden in 4-5 years, just you wait

don't you guys send the niggers on boats back to africa??

# We aren’t doing good enough, they’re coming through the planes now, not just by boat, Melbourne and Sydney are both Chinkville and Sandniggerisia, with rhetoric from the Green Party and the mass media brainwashing down here, I actually think it’ll get worse

we can atleast take joy in the fact that we are not the uk

#
Thank God, atleast we aren’t like Britainistan, how’s the Islam Party going for you in Belgium, are they still making progress in the country or has it slowed down, but remember, the more sand niggers come, the more votes they get

there is an islam party?
i thought we only had an upcomming communist party. wtf.

Yeah, that is pretty stupid.
On, an unrelated note...

Attached: 1523009553393.png (3508x2480, 3.19M)

Attached: 1528027707961.png (600x600, 478K)

looked it up.
that party is active in the french part of belgium.
explanes why i didn't know them.
of course its the fucking french side of belgium with these fucking sand niggers.

Remember when The Iranian Revolution of 1979 happened, the communists sided with the islamists to overthrow the monarchy at the time, when they both took power the islamists betrayed the communists and established Iran as we know today. Not even the fucking left can go along side with Islam when it comes to sociopolitical power, imagine what it’s gonna be like in Belgium

well islam is the apex predator in identety politics

Same here man. But people are fucking waking up.

Thats liberism for you.

Is Soros behind that too?

You know what the funny thing is, here in germany the conservative boomers somehow think that Australia and Canada are the perfect role models for restrictive immigration.

we can assume he is behind every lefty shit fest

These people can’t even choose sides, they must have some form of Dissociative identity disorder as if they weren’t mentally ill enough

Attached: 7459F00C-032E-4049-80FF-C63CE30E1308.jpg (750x1033, 263K)

just look at that faggot with the bowtie

Too bad he’s gonna get thrown off a building and decapitated before he has enough time to fix up his faggot stenched bow tie

Yes, he’s doing his shit here too, he helped a shit ton in legalising gay marriage with his GetUp! Group and he’s bringing illegal immigrants by plane here with the assistance of the U.N

Er is maar 1 partij die de wet op zelfverdediging wilt uitbreiden, je weet dewelke

Belgische politiek is zo fucking saai dat ik er leterlijk niks over weet.

I always forget Belgium exists. What do you do there for fun?

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/vlaams-belang-wil-wettige-zelfverdediging-uitbreiden-tot-eigendom~a0d6e852/

Well the normies just drink beer at restaurants and every thursday there is a party.

aah natuurlijk.