Why are East Asians smart but other asians (SE asians, central asians, russians etc.) dumb subhuman monkeys...

Why are East Asians smart but other asians (SE asians, central asians, russians etc.) dumb subhuman monkeys? Is it due to aboriginal admixture in SE asians and admixture with dumb and violent mongols in the other cases?

Attached: question.png (400x400, 8K)

>Russians aren't smart
is an absurd claim, given the impact of academics from Kolmogorov to Landau, and even the their literature is in an up on right today, even.

It's a social class thing.

Go back to russia

It's cultural.

In America, the highest median income by race is Indian, Japan/Korea/Chinese, ......... whites...... hispanics/blacks

Their cultures prioritizes education and school. Teachers are respected. Kids who score well on tests are praised and seen "cool".

Here in America the smarter you are, the more you're picked on (nerdy, geeky, etc.) Sports are over-prioritized. Moneys goes into football programs.

India colonized SE Asian so that's why SE Asians are dumb, they are part Indian.

Central Asians got colonised by Muslims.

Have you been to China user? Those fuckers are retarded rice pickers. Chinese people are no smarter than your average Kazakh or Romanian.
You guys have an incredible education system. Take that out and how many of you would be running around the nudes naked fucking moss?

>Here in America the smarter you are, the more you're picked on (nerdy, geeky, etc.) Sports are over-prioritized. Moneys goes into football programs.

what if I told you that this was a jewish tactic that they pushed through their control of mainstream media?

A socially engineered warfare tactic against intelligent children, and intelligence in general.

But Romanians are smart, what would a fatburger know about them.

Probably the same reason Northern Europeans tend to be smarter than Southern Europeans, the colder climate requires the indigenous people to cleverly survive winters, and think ahead.

China isn't cold, and if that's the case the Yakutsk would be the smartest of all since they live in a frozen shithole.

What if I told you it doesn't even hold up in real life?

I was a smart kid in High school, but I wasn't a autistic nerd, in fact, I got the highest score on the SAT in my entire class, but I was plenty popular. It's not the intelligence that makes someone an outcast, never has been, being smart was always a plus for me, girls would always say shit like "you're so smart" as a compliment.

>Northern Europeans tend to be smarter than Southern European

I guess that's why Northern Europeans invented civilization and the renaissa... oh wait.

Attached: iq skin tone.png (1317x1652, 539K)

Because they're brown. Everybody's intelligence is directly related to how dark they are. White is superior, period.

P.s. Jews and Chinese are low IQ

Parts of China are cold as fuck.

Also, I don't mean to say cold = intelligence, nor that warmth = dumb, just that the easier it is to live in a region, the less the people would have to adapt to survive (See Africa, arguably the easiest place to survive).

The Eskimos had to adapt, they just did it differently.

Intelligence doesn't mean civilization, Look at the Jews, they are some of the most intelligent people on Earth, but they don't have a single civilization they created themselves.

>(See Africa, arguably the easiest place to survive).

Yeah so easy that European colonists died like flies and were eaten by hippos when they tried to colonize it.

>I was a smart kid in High school, but I wasn't a autistic nerd

So, why didn't they poison your brain?

HHhhhhmhmmmmmmm.......

I bet you have an insane amount of mental health issues

The Europeans that had never lived outside of a city before? Sure. Drop a tribe of Africans in Scandinavia and they'll be dead in a week.

>russians
>racially asian
Also, they tend to fall in the same IQ range as central and northern europeans as shown in your own chart I know finns hate russians, but stick to the facts for fucks sake.

East asians fake how smart they are per capita, and are only smart while in their own countries.
South east asians are poorer nations, so all of their smart people leave.

Yeah, living on the hottest and driest continent sure is easy peasy

>Drop a tribe of Africans in Scandinavia and they'll be dead in a week.

Uhhh......

I know some smart, traditional SEAs (Cambodian and Laotian). I know it’s anecdotal but they gave me the impression that they were at least as sophisticated if not moreso to Chinese. I think their being poor is a bigger factor than anything genetic. The smartest one seemed to be very Asian, so she probably doesn’t have much Pajeet admixture.