What I believe is that right wing attracts 3 types of people

What I believe is that right wing attracts 3 types of people

1. who did not have sex at any point of their life;
2. who are uneducated; or
3. who are old and suffer from dementia.

Jow Forums is an example of it, prove me wrong. People here have no achievements so they connect with the history thus other people's lifes to make up for their own shitty life.

Attached: comment_2ntU4HqICWbhlzHy0YZUWcJ5DeuOH3Gf[1].jpg (584x392, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey! Jew here. Its very important for us to get the white goy women to have sex with the black goy men. The more we can get this the more world power we will have.

Attached: image.gif (764x572, 22K)

I am none of those. I have had sex with almost 100 women, hold a bachelor's degree, and have been at least right-leaning my entire life.

im category 1

>Master's in engineering
>15 sexual partners
>27

Checks out op

Attached: DYHeAXiVwAA7vXS.png (689x689, 344K)

Apparently those 3 types of people tend to have the ideology that makes most sense then

I don't need to prove you wrong, woman. Go back to waiting for your EU neet bux, I swear to god Poland is the Mike Rotundo of the world. Do nothing, leech off of society, demand respect.

College-educated (hello med school), list v-card on a loving relationship at 16 like a normal person, and in my 20's. Nor exactly what you described.

I’m engaged
I’m a college graduate and a licensed broker
I’m a millennial
I voted for trump and have never regretted it.

There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

>old ppl stoopid
>kids smart

t. leftist

Attached: 1521876109210.png (817x443, 43K)

Older people remember the last time germany tried taking over europe.

Attached: europe_barbare.jpg (492x260, 52K)

>t. Rick and Morty fan

young people are fucking worthless when it comes to politics
more news at 6 pm

>Married
>PhD
>30

I would call you a stupid Polack, but I know you are just one of the many (millions) Jews who changed their last names and pretended not be be Jewish in pubic light in order to hide better during communism and perpetuate the holohoax lie.

>get sex at least 3 or 4 times a week unless the wife is spewing blood, in which case she's usually up for a blowjob or two
>Bs in economics
>30 years old

>wants to keep Europe European instead of eurabia
>that obviously mean he didn't get laid

Attached: 1529362466070.jpg (636x752, 101K)

What I believe is that X attracts 3 types of people

1. who did not have sex at any point of their life;
2. who are uneducated; or
3. who are old and suffer from dementia.

Cherry picked examples of X are an example of it, prove me wrong. According to me, they have no achievements so they do something that I do not like/understand to make up for their own shitty life because I understand their motives better than they themselves.

>The only people who voted leave are those who knew life before the EU
>The only people who voted remain are those born and raised in the propaganda
Really makes you think

The right-wing only attracts:
>Retarded white people
>White people who are virgins. Non-virgin whites are liberals
>Uneducated, retarded whites -- notice blacks, despite being oppressed by whites, never vote for demonstrably stupid Republicans
>Literally failure whites

That's it. That's the Republican Party lol Can't wait for your whites to disappear into the dustbin. You won't be missed lol

most young people in the UK are shitskins. the whiter the age group the more they appreciate concepts like the right of a people to self determine their destiny. sovereignty is a difficult concept for inbred pajeets and sub human shitskins to understand.

Attached: trump voters wealthier than Clinton voters.png (608x1077, 86K)

Lenin was educated, Hitla was educated, Mengele was educated

how about you fuck off you ironic, le funny and relaxed piece of shit

>People here have no achievements so they connect with the history thus other people's lifes to make up for their own shitty life.

The plural of life is lives, with a V, numb nuts.

Attached: Meat Clown.jpg (480x370, 52K)

>durr ad hominem forever

Attached: 1510277605196.png (403x448, 53K)

I'm in my late 20s
Have had sex with over 70 people
I have a Master's

And I'm somewhere between 14/88 and libertarian

>As age increases, so dose wanting to leave
>Claims because they are some bullshit
Maybe it's because the EU fucking kills small business, and culture by bringing ALREADY big business from German and France that push US Lefties culture on them. Which in turns push wanting more shit like refugees, or gibs

But I'm none of those things. Myth busted?

What's always hilarious to me, is that in 50 years those stats will look almost identical. Why? Because people realize how utterly retarded leftism is as they get older.

> 1 post by this ID
When will newfags ever learn?

The right attract people who have kids because they actually care about the future further then when they get their next nut.

This is explainable but the TL;DR is, as always, "tha joos did eet".

1. Never had sex.
Yup, because being right wing is unpopular and "square" thanks to schlomosheklesberg. "Your not supportive of watching as I let my buck eat my ass while you jerk off in a corner, you fucking cis white male biggot!!". Not supporting these degenerate behaviors makes you less attractive because women are social creatures and the joos have turned degeneracy into the most social act around. make canabalism a socially acceptable activity and watch women run to join it in mass as men shake their head I shame.
2. Uneducated.
Yup, because every nigger and spic gets the "gibs me dat" grant from the democratic college of schlomo institute. Only place Jews are not the gatekeepers of education is Christian colleges, and there are only so many of those.
3. Old people remember a time where Zog had to hide his power level, que "blurryfacesoundtrack.wav".

Attached: 1530663023164.jpg (720x803, 100K)

They will never learn
Also checked
In all fields

More like
>old people know what the good old days were like
>young people want the good old days back

Attached: Boys.png (360x326, 106K)

I'm 21, have sex regularly, and I am on my way to a degree.

Where your wrong OP is I dont come here because life is shitty, but because I want to believe there are still people out there that dont accept the left's degeneracy.

Some times it's hard to find hope in this sea of leftist trash, Jow Forums gives me hope in these dark times, hope that there are still people that recognize this satanic Zionist culture for what it truly is, and that is Evil.

Attached: 1518327824901.jpg (1752x1272, 2.18M)

If you're a leftist cuck in Poland it means few things:
a) you're a low income single mother's child
b) you never had sex in your entire life but you started jerking it as early as 8 - and boy you did jerk it hard
c) you got bullied at school and hang out with girls mostly as guys never liked you cause slavs can smell a pussy a mile away
d) you're a jew (not OP's case)
e) your dick is so small it causes serious inferiority complex turning your every day into nightmare

I wish you die OP, I really do.

>flag
What did he mean by this?

>Have had sex with over 70 people
Ew.

Attached: ew.jpg (255x255, 14K)

I'm non-white, have a bachelor's degree in finance, and am currently working at a job that pays $52k a year starting.
That said, the only sexual experience I have was/is being molested, so I guess you got me there.

>tons of baseless claims
>types lol twice while trying to insult
Try again

>it's almost as if younger people lacked experience

I'm none of these. Wanna know who the left attracts?

*People who don't know what they're doing
*People who yell about helping the poor while talking down to people who don't have the cash for college.
*People who yell about racism and harbor an extreme form of bigotry towards white men.
*People who yell about sexism but don't give women who disagree with their political views the time of day.
*Liars and hypocrites. You in a nutshell pretty much!

>People here have no achievements so they connect with the history thus other people's lifes to make up for their own shitty life.
Does anyone even know what the right wing is?
It's not hurr durr connecting with my ancestors like the alt faggots or varglarpers say. It's an actual philosophy built around inequality and hierarchy

>did not have sex at any point of their life
Not true and not an argument
>uneducated
Straight A's in college, so nope
>old/demented
Sage and slide

>believing in polls
you're so smart

Attached: 95-5.jpg (719x352, 41K)

Fags? That's some homophobia coming from a lefty. Thanks for proving my point that leftists are lying hypocrites. Open a history book btw, The Republican party was founded as an anti slavery party you lying cuck.

>18-24
Muslims and communist want to keep the invasion up, color me surprised.

I used to be a degenerate fucking English and Spanish sluts every other week after rolling on mdma in a club, smoked weed everyday and drank all the time. Listened to nigger rap. Fucking nobody could outdrink me
I was miserable af even though I partied all the time
Then I became right-wing and started hitting the gym. All the right wingers I know are either ultrachads or good kids who work 9-5 jobs and hate their lives

>1. who did not have sex at any point of their life;
Currently have a gf, have had sex with roughly ~20 chicks in my life between serious gfs and casual party bullshit

>2. who are uneducated;
I have a Bachelor's in History w/ Political Science minor, also CCIE

>3. who are old and suffer from dementia.
I'm a 25 year old patch coordinator for Cisco systems

Checkmate gaythiest

Attached: 1530705264553.png (846x401, 163K)