(((Who)))) is behind Tinder

>gays can get laid within 1 minute of installing Tinder

>women too

No need to be hot as long as higher than 3/10

BUT for the average white male its impossible, only male models

((((((Who))))) is behind this? Why are they doing this?

R they aware that the wagie slavie needs comfort at home after 8 hours of forced labour?

Attached: PVqlqhig_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Diller
youtube.com/watch?v=PJMwbrBU7ws
imgur.com/a/GITAyF5
imgur.com/a/l0liyye
usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/03/02/tinder-lobbying-emojis-interracial-couples/388813002/
stylecaster.com/tinder-interracial-relationships-study/
geekwire.com/2016/new-tinder-interracial-dating-app-prioritizes-racial-preferences/
jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/132669/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get laid all the time off of tinder. Usually some Asian chick

>>For the average white male its impossible
Bro I know the world is in a bad state right now but you need to get off that persecution complex. White Men do alright in the dating game.

Attached: 22C9F2CE-2E8E-4C7B-A635-55EB8A85D122.jpg (410x344, 47K)

Are you a moron? It's not related to Jews. It's how the market works.

Gays lay easily with each other cause they're men and not autistic women (Check Grindr)

As for women on Tinder it's simple - We've got too many beta cucks that need to be exterminated by fire. They destroy the market and make a 3/10 feel like she's 7/10

Tinder isn't impossible, you just need to look good and have good pictures.

Currently entertaining the idea of fucking some heavy bitch from Tinder. She definitely wants cock.

All in all, Tinder is easy.

I used Timber few years ago and managed to get laid a couple of times. It ain't that hard, it just takes long.
Don't write autistic crap in your bio and make sure all of your pics are taken by someone else while doing something, like bowling or snowboarding. A guy who uploads selfies or even worse, mirror selfies while just standing and looking like a retard has 0 game.

However i realized talking to girls directly is more promising.

Anyone who has trouble on Tinder is likely just bottom-tier. I've banged a lot of her from Tinder -- all shapes and sizes. I've never banged a Black or Hispanic chick, though, nor do I want to.

>Timber
Kek

Institutions like Tinder are destroying the fabric of society. Rampant hyper-sexuality is adultery, and adultery is sinful, and the wages of sin are death.

Dont worry bro. No one on Jow Forums is having lots of sex or loving life

it's just kikes doing kike shit op just go get laid en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Diller

I get laid so much on tinder

Be employed
Be over 5'9"
Be not fat
Be euromutt

You can get laid so easily on tinder if you meet those criteria.

Attached: KVmXml.jpg (1024x674, 167K)

Y'all just ugly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-214023.jpg (1080x8272, 3.91M)

logic kind of checks out.

This somehow

>pajeet calling someone ugly
ha

>BUT for the average white male its impossible, only male models

Incel spotted.

I'm not a model yet get loads of matches everyday, even more when I go abroad and put "British" in my bio.

Just work out and be more confident and the women will come flooding in.

Sex without condoms within the marriage bed feels infinitely better than sex with some latex inside a person you don't really know.

>(((Who)))) is behind Tinder
My first guess is the Umbrella Corporation.

Attached: dyldsds.png (551x689, 260K)

Breh, I'm a white male and I've had a good deal of success using tinder. Oh, also, I'm a total Manlet. Just have abs, broheem, and you'll fuck at least 7's on there, occasionally 8's, as well.

>be white
>get all the hoes off tinder
OP, maybe work on yourself a bit more?

Literally all of them are 2/10

lmao I had to stop myself from using tinder because it’s TOO easy to get laid. sort yourself out unironically op

>he thinks its hard getting laid off tinder

lol

I believe you, but HOW?! I am honestly above average attractive (six-pack and everything, seriously), get likes, superlikes -- but then never get past chatting. I can get laid outside of Tinder. It's just this platform that I am perplexed with what is going on.

Dating and hookup culture did not exist until feminism metastasized. Feminism was created and pushed by jews and the ZOG. Dating and hookup culture hurts families and hurts males trying to make families.
Tinder amplifies this and IS a product of the ZOG.
Tradition is the only way forward.

Attached: 1504712081459.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

> that flag
> its not the jews

typical.

you are obviously correct though.

inb4 JIDF

youtube.com/watch?v=PJMwbrBU7ws .

>be OP
>fucking hideous
>can’t get laid
>get tinder
>tfw still no pussy
>“WTF THE JOOS”
pic related that’s OP

Attached: 862E49EB-11F0-4486-9887-A0F3BD10B528.jpg (179x176, 15K)

>Tinder is owned by IAC
>Chairman of IAC is (((Barry Diller)))
>CEO is Joey (((Levin)))
Every single time

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-08-13-58-35.png (1339x363, 68K)

STD rates skyrocket

Pharmaceutical industry makes money

Attached: 1530114751482.jpg (1063x1063, 136K)

REMINDER

Attached: chad.jpg (1543x4845, 787K)

>Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Dinesh Moorjani, and Whitney Wolfe, who later left Tinder to start Bumble.
>Other sources restrict the list of founders to Mateen, Rad, and Badeen, though this has been disputed.
>Rad and Mateen had known each other since they were 14. They both come from wealthy Jewish-Iranian families

casual sex is extremely degenerate.

Links related.

imgur.com/a/GITAyF5

imgur.com/a/l0liyye

Attached: 1527260017710s.jpg (250x246, 10K)

just work out guys

No shit, I was good friends with one of the founders of Tinder (she then went and made bumble) in college.

Cool girl, but mainly just a roastie. I often wonder if she was “gotten” to though. Haven’t spoken to her in years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck that's depressing.
god damned roasties

>We've got too many beta cucks that need to be exterminated by fire.

Those betas are the cannon fodder that make civilization possible, schlomo. Abuse them and watch your civilization crumble.

my pic didn't upload

Attached: 1529732426923.gif (498x280, 581K)

we need more deadly STDs

seriously? are american women that much of easy meat?

I do. It didn't help.

White men are hated by their own women so its normal for them to not get any action from online dating sites.

>the wages of sin are death.
let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I already did sort myself out.

There was news reports on tinder being the cause of a rise in STDs.

>We've got too many beta cucks that need to be exterminated by fire. They destroy the market and make a 3/10 feel like she's 7/10

This is definitely it, my gf and her friend made Tinder accounts to shitpost IRL (and deleted them after, of course). Within 15 minutes she had 200+ matches and her friend had 100+ matches. Most of them were definitely huge faggots tbqh. They engaged in some /b/-tier shitposting and desperate guys wouldn't fuck off. Like when Jow Forums and Jow Forums troll tinder, except in reverse. Instead of the guy saying "I will fist your anus" or whatever she'd say it... almost none gave up at that point though. kek

also you can google it but kikes made Tinder

Autmation will put betas on suicide watch as they lack any charisma to climb up the ladder of success. The only useful betas are scientists and other STEM related betas.

Weeaboos and etc are no threat to society if they'll disappear, boohoo one less doritos consumer

Tinder just made it easier, people always hooked up, cheated and what not. It's just more common cause it's easier. There's no way to stop this decline, so I try to exploit it for my own good.

you actually know this guy? Dude Faruk, he's a great comedian rapper shame you don't understand it. Unless the flag is hiding a kikebro

>Tinder is not owned by jews.
Barry Diller (Chairman and Senior Executive)
Joey Levin (CEO)

most of the girls in my city are fat

Speak for yourself, nerd

Attached: 1530981552091.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

(((tinder)))

usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/03/02/tinder-lobbying-emojis-interracial-couples/388813002/
stylecaster.com/tinder-interracial-relationships-study/
geekwire.com/2016/new-tinder-interracial-dating-app-prioritizes-racial-preferences/

Attached: 1529025062752.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Tinder is for college students to hook up, it’s not for real people.

jewishjournal.com/mobile_20111212/132669/
Also this

Hypergamy is inevitable.
The average woman has never been attracted to the average man.

Attached: 6-least-attractive-27-least-attractive-how-men-rate-women-9666472.png (500x632, 43K)

Tinder won't show your profile to women if you have a new FB account or if you have 0 friends. So if you have tried to avoid their social media control matrix, and just make a dummy profile to use Tinder, they will detect it and hide you from other users. You might get a few matches but nothing compared to if you linked your real FB profile.

Don't bother. Tinder is full of roasties, there might be a few decent girls but they get snatched up fast. The better way is just to approach women in person.

Attached: 1519543359492.jpg (140x250, 17K)

Things are reversing. Even the men are getting tired of it. Men over 25 are quite behaved on pof in my area.

Fuck off kike.

Attached: they-live-jews.jpg (1247x700, 194K)

It may just be me living in the shit skin infested cesspool that is Los Angeles but I've noticed that I HARDLY ever see white women "in my area" on Tinder. Which led me to believe that (((they))) implement algorithms to deter white on white relationships on dating apps/websites.

Fuck off Chad. You don't know what it's like.

You're not meant to love a woman ffs, they don't deserve it. Fuck them and chuck them. Don't tell decent guys to love something that wants open borders, and spread her legs for anything. Ugh.

Seeking Arrangements> Fat Cows off Tinder

Well said, now get back in the oven.

Attached: IMG_1799.gif (250x195, 801K)

Post pictures or you are lying

>(((getting laid)))
no wonder the White race is failing

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2018? Why do you think every woman in 2018 works to get a good career?

Women don't HAVE to do SHIT. They could sit on their asses all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life, just like they did the last thousands of years. But, this would come with a price...

The price tag is called being married to a non-Chad male.
Having to get fucked by a non-Chad male...having to be kissed by a non-Chad male...having to be touched by a non-Chad male...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2018 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a non-Chad once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2018, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.

Attached: mUkuIt6.png (432x330, 19K)

there it is, Tindr is full of horrible people, but then we all knew that deep down.

An 18 year old blocked my boomer ass on SA. Jow Forums guaranteed me pussy once i get rich. Instead i got dick in ass

Attached: udi_karni_06.jpg (102x149, 3K)

Sinners repent

Attached: PRAISEBEUNTOHIM.jpg (1875x918, 362K)

I don't know what's more alarming
the fact that these roasties think that pedophilia is a phase and an easily forgivable and forgettable crime
or that they are so enticed by chad that they are willing to have a guy enter them that claims to have been inside of a child, with little to no remorse whatsoever

I support a roastie genocide

>Not going full 14/88 on Tinder in hopes of finding a soulmate that thinks like you.
You're doing it wrong, if you're hunting for pussy/just sex you'll find someone, just lower your standards.

אחי הוא איתי בבסיס קוראים לו בכלל אורי משהו (אגב בטעות נלחץ לי על הדגל הגיי ההוא)

All these people trying to act like Chad in this thread is very sad.

>The better way is just to approach women in person.

Where?

But wait no, it's not beta Cucks it's niggers.

Woman can act as degenerate as they wish, become land whales and their will always be a nigger pining to fuck dat white ho. White betas have standards, niggers don't.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Attached: Screenshot_20180708-142435_Chrome.jpg (1080x1236, 504K)

>find soulmate
>on a fucking app
The state of dutch intellectuals.

חחחחחחח זין, ידידה שלי גם הייתה איתו בבסיס, קוראים לה תאיר

thanks senpai

but it's the truth, check hitler above

hey, I said it's not related to Jews as "the jews do this on purpose", you see many goyim here who agree, it's just about looks and human nature

lol a girl I've dated had shitton of likes and etc and she's not even that good looking... baka

Women don't actually care about muscles a good looking skinny guy will still destroy you

tinder does not even show you to people unless you pay money, it's rigged

women only swipe like 10-20 faces before their fingers get tired and they have stupid criteria and expectations

dating is totally destroyed

you have no standards you disgusting degenerate, you go into the fire too

I knew it. I could feel them cock blocking me

They fuck every aspect of my life and before Jow Forums i always wondered if i was being followwed by a demon or just cursed; turns out i'm just white

>Women don't actually care about muscles a good looking skinny guy will still destroy you

t. lanklet

In public? When you are out grocery shopping, at a cafe, grabbing lunch, walking to the subway, whatever.

Here's the thing, you don't just randomly go up to any old woman. You need to wait for them to display interest, if you catch eachothers eye and hold it for a little longer than usual, she is interested. If you catch her looking more than once, she is interested. Go talk to her and it is a done deal. People are hungry for in person interactions but so many people are too scared these days. Trading looks is a safe way to display interest with little risk and plausible deniability.

Again, do not just go up to women if they haven't displayed any interest whatsoever. Your chances are a lot lower.

No you are just a cuck like the rest of white guys.

>tinder does not even show you to people unless you pay money, it's rigged

I also agree that a monetizing strategy of Tinder is to show you bad matches or few matches to try and entice you into paying.

this, it is pretty much WAR on the average tom, dick and harry.

True, I'm doing an experiment. I'm gonna get a photoshoot and pay for the stupid boost. I wanna see how it affects it.

Currently have close to no matches but IRL I get with girls pretty easily

Incel manlet detected

this

Is tinder used for dating too? Or just for hookups. I've had little luck with offline dating so I want to give some apps a try.

I tried tinder a few years ago, 99.99% of the "matches" I got were bot accounts trying to get my credit card number or linking me to some camwhore site

>In public? When you are out grocery shopping, at a cafe, grabbing lunch, walking to the subway, whatever.

There are only teenagers and old people where I live.

>You need to wait for them to display interest, if you catch eachothers eye and hold it for a little longer than usual, she is interested.

Women don't look at me.

Same story here. That's how I figured it out. I catch looks from a few women every day out in public, but on Tinder... almost nothing.

Then again I am not surprised because I used a dummy profile for my tinder acc with 0 friends. Of course they are going to filter me.

>BUT for the average white male its impossible, only male models
FYI, socialy retarded fat NEETs are not average, you sheltered faggot. You're below average which is why you couldn't get laid if you tried.

I demand proof. I've done an experiment with myself. using same angles as decently attractive guys I get no responses. Then I use a decently attractive guy in my profile, like a 6 to 7 out of 10 and they get hits nonstop.

Ever notice how women in commercials (the new Icebreaker commercial comes to mind) are less hot? It's a way to drive down the worth of the standard man to allow for nasty roasties who went through pu erty at age eight due to hormones in the milk and reposessed estrogen from birth control in the water, who have consequently hit the wall at age 18, become acceptable to a higher standard of male. Tinder is part of it

bullshit, I am bi and its becoming harder and harder to fuck traps and feminine twinks, they all now want you to look like Brad Pitt or some black athlete plus have money. Also traps are becoming infected with feminism and want relationship instead of being fucktoys.

I've had no success with Tinder actually, even though people call me good looking (shitty photos desu). But people use it for both, though mostly hookups.

This way or another - IRL dating is the best, what you see is what you get (except for makeup shit).

Practice it user, I was shitty with it but ever since I've started pushing me outside (travelling alone and etc) I've went up exponentially. Now I need to improve girls' quality

I've gotten some dates and head from tinder throughout the years, but it was always a pain in the ass. I found myself getting frustrated with the whole process which is one of the biggest game killers so eventually I just quit.

Haven't looked back to be honest, relying on real life situations is way less stressful and way more fun. Plus, from my experience, the pussy I've obtained is always way better too.