Asian tourists

>basically any tourist spot in USA or Europe
>asians and indians EVERYWHERE
Is there anything that can be done about this? Its getting outrageously annoying. Its really a bummer when you visit any beautiful location and see nothing but asians overflowing the place. New york? Asians. Yellowstone? Asians. Disney? Asians. London? Asians. Munich? Asians. Paris? Asians. Everywhere.

I get they're just tourists but it kills the vibe of almost anywhere you go. Its lame visiting anywhere now because its all so overflowing with foreign tourists. I notice that whenever I visit a place like New York now it's hard to even walk around because of all the people. Ruins the vibe everywhere.

Attached: RTR38LGY_Comp-512x341.jpg (512x341, 63K)

Have you seen the Philippines, Thailand? Filled with fat ugly old white pedophiles.

Get over it. We live in a globalized world

>t. chang

I find it amusing. In Portland we have sight-seeing tour busses full of Chinese that drive around and stop at all the parks do they can take pictures... except all our parks are full of tents and bums and trash. People slumped against a tree with a needle sticking out of their arm and another one shitting on the sidewalk in broad daylight, all while Chinese are taking pictures from the upper deck of the bus

China and India combined are 2.5 billion.

World population is 7.6 billion.

It's getting cheaper and cheaper to fly anywhere around the world. Do the math

fuck you
tourism brings money

Yeah, I'm Asian and even I'm tired of seeing Asians everywhere. One group of them tried to talk to me once and I was like "ching chang chongo, go back to where you came fromo."

Attached: 1521602714063.jpg (355x369, 31K)

Indians are asian.

>Yeah, I'm Asian
>"ching chang chongo, go back to where you came fromo."

Does that make you feel more white Chang?

You know you're still a gook looking fucker to white people no matter how much you self-depreciate yourself right?

Chinese tourists are the worst, this seems to be the case for countries surrounding China as well. There have been numerous cases of public defecation, theft, and other degenerative behaviors sprouting from that disgusting communist country. Tourists from democratic asian countries such as Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea, on the contrary, are fairly respectful.

>t. pedophile

>New york? Asians. Yellowstone? Asians. Disney? Asians. London? Asians. Munich? Asians. Paris? Asians. Everywhere.
I don't have a problem with this. Shit one time me, and my buddy was kicking something at each other like a hacky sack, and all of the sudden we where surrounded by maybe 20 Japanese guys in suits who joined in.
They were completely in to it too, screaming in Japanese, and shit.
Anyways made a good memory for me.

I generally don't mind them depending on the type. Japanese and Korean tourists are generally pleasant, though they do many of the things Americans are accused of (never speaking the local language, eating only at Japanese or Korean restaurants). Chinese tourists are similar, but add on some obnoxiousness.

>Be Asian
>Go to Europe and America on holiday
>Spend lots of money, virtually never commit a crime
>Go back after a few weeks tops

>Be niggers and Arabs
>move to the West permanently
>take money out of the system
>commit shit ton of crimes

HOLY SHIT STOP THE ASIANS

I'm as much of a citizen as you, cuckold. I bet you haven't even served your country.

I was in bongistan last autumn and asked a cab driver about visiting a local castle to which he replied

>oi mate you don't wanna go this time of day, they haul loads of Japs in by the busload

Made me lol

Attached: 1519090921167.jpg (960x720, 123K)

who cares

tourism is a benefit for the host country

>New York now it's hard to even walk around because of all the people. Ruins the vibe everywhere.
Are you seriously complaining about NYC having a ton of people everywhere? What did you one of the population dense cities to be?

theres 2 billion insectoid locusts.
they would all have starve to death a long time ago

Attached: 4chan.png (1237x1491, 192K)

20 years ago, americans were the asians of tourism

>new york
>beautiful
No

Yes