When did modern men become so fucking weak and spineless? Is it mostly just the left? It seems to be mostly whites too

When did modern men become so fucking weak and spineless? Is it mostly just the left? It seems to be mostly whites too

Attached: 1531031444633.jpg (853x768, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/1015483471718965248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain. After all, we do pretty much run the show. Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass. Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life. Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

Attached: 1530820468149.png (1069x1311, 1.11M)

>femanon here
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA always gets me

post timestamped pic of yer cuntloaf itt plox need proofs you are actual femzomb

woops we have a copy cat incident here
Another MAGA hat hit

twitter.com/AndrewQuackson/status/1015483471718965248

i actually read the entire thing. fucking hell, men like this actually exist

Too much vidya, zero hours IRL spent on learning social skills

Can we get a quick rundown? I stopped reading after "twitch"

Attached: 1530824736284.jpg (3200x3008, 2M)

>cuck gives thousands of dollars to twitch thot
>finds forum posts bitching about how overbearing he is
>he jumps ship to another twitch thot
>the end

>Inherits $17,000
>Wastes it on cam whores
Stopped reading there. What a cuck!

>retard gets some money, start worshipping twitch streamer he watches
>donates massive amounts of money, spams her chat autistically
>actually believes she will marry him
>stalks her online and finds she posted on a forum that she's afraid of his autism and thinks hes a loser, but he pays her rent
>literally cries and vomits, then donates $700 to another streamer whom she hates to spite her

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1497732170908.png (1900x436, 208K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The guy needs to start over and rethink his life or end it.
There's no in-between

tits or gtfo

Attached: 1524369691706.jpg (1219x250, 103K)

>please for the love of god let that be a troll account
even for reddit that shit is sad

shit

Men who have never, ever had a male role model in life to teach them how to actually interact with women. It's a fucking distressing thing to watch, because I was also in that exact same state of mind when I was a teenager. I thank Jow Forums for educating me with their experiences and I thank some other men in my life who also showed me the truth about women , else I would have ended up in the exact same predicament.

I came close, but I wised up and realized girls will NEVER like the "nice guy" or the Nice Guy. They want the opposite. Nice Guy's only get exploited, never reciprocated.

Any underageb&'s lurking here now, just remember, NEVER treat a girl like a fairy tail princess. It's a lie, and nothing turns them off more. They will gladly accept the things you give them with a smile on their face, but they will internally look down upon you with disdain, no better than a eunuch servant who caters to her.

Just don't.

Attached: 1530820391625.png (908x935, 79K)

KEKS

Attached: 1467398184290.jpg (500x447, 53K)

I mean user your right but I feel like the anti nice guy things a fucking meme. I don’t act like a nice guy or do any of that shit anymore, but when I did I didn’t have trouble getting poon or having things with girls people considered untouchable. Keep in mind, i wasnt like this shit, where they would shower them with their “love”, but I acted nice and got laid a lot. The thing with the nice guy, is that the vast, VAST, majority of the time, people are nice guys out of necessity, because they either don’t have the looks, confidence, or muscles to act like a chad.

Obviously I’m not referring to the creepy weird stalking shit, but more so acting nice and playing nice.

People on Jow Forums and other places always say “don’t be the nice guy”, as if that’s the reason your not getting laid. No, your fat and gay, that’s why your not getting laid (not you just anons and people in general). I consider myself good looking, and my family is too. My brother is one of the nicest guys to girls you could ever meet, and he was friends with this girl in high school for half of it, then the other half they dated and they got married. First and only girlfriend, he acted like a nice guy, but he succeeded because he’s not a fat ugly neckbeard, he was captain of the basketball team, good grades, 6+ ft, and it worked out for him.

You guys don’t fail because your the nice guy, you fail cause your fat and gay.

there's a difference between being nice and being a suplicating chump. you don't have to be a piece of shit, you just have to keep your dignity

Attached: DAD-CUCKED-HIM.png (710x1206, 202K)

buimp

tits or gtfo roastie whore