What does Jow Forums think about Nelson Mandela?

What does Jow Forums think about Nelson Mandela?

I litteraly know nothing about him other than that he won a peace prize.

Attached: 0qn1nsz.png (1360x1428, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y
liveleak.com/view?i=5ba_1305391944
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2016/03/nelson-mandelas-own-family-were-pro-apartheid/
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Truth About Nelson Mandela

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

>The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

Attached: nelson_mandela.jpg (450x389, 30K)

Commie sympathizer..

His wife used to attack innocents.

Fuck him.

And he spent a long ass time in prison.
That's about all I know about him as well.

Bombed Churches
Wife would put used tires soaked in gasoline around white people's necks and then torture them until they willingly burned themselves to death.

Attached: 1518766859928.jpg (960x720, 253K)

Yeah I've heard about his wife too, but they killed blacks as well.. Anyway you'd probably get more humane treatment from ISIS than you would if you got caught by Mandela's mafia family.

sympathizer?
try co-founder of the armed branch of their commies

Commie terrorist

nigger terrorist

He was based and not a chimp the real reason why South Africa didn't become a Zimbabwe. The ones after him destroyed the progress Mandela made by chimping like usual niggers can't be trusted

Mandela
censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y

In his book Long Walk to Freedom Nelson Mandela wrote that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving acts of terrorism. The horror which Mandela had “signed off” for while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism after the Rivonia trial. The late SA president P.W. Botha told Mandela in 1985 that he could be a free man as long as he did just one thing: ‘publicly renounce violence’. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser Pres F W de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line? Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced the use of violence to further the ‘cause of freedom’.

ANC Church Street bombings Graphic People killed (graphic video from the 1980s)
liveleak.com/view?i=5ba_1305391944

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 1
hooktube.com/watch?v=7GhPmys_QFw

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 2
hooktube.com/watch?v=YoO-otbT2zc

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 3
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRY87DVqJdQ

Nelson Mandela’s own family were PRO APARTHEID!
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2016/03/nelson-mandelas-own-family-were-pro-apartheid/

Attached: MandelaSignedOffApprovalForOperationVulaBombsFromPrisonHeAdmitted[9].jpg (590x800, 157K)

How many Blacks were killed by the Apartheid government in 50 years ?
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147

Attached: Mandela Necklacing Kit.png (861x849, 567K)

he's /ourguy/
>violently removes foreigners
>takes foreign property and puts it back in the hands of the native people
>removes the rights of foreigners

The terrorism attributed to Mandela was the actions of his party, the ANC niggers.

We know, that given the perfect weapon. Mandela would be peaceful, democratic and non-authoritarian and tyrannical. Because that is what happened. He established a free, western democracy.

now i don't know much about his "wife" or the anc niggers, but the man himself is admirable.

Attached: nelson-mandela-african-national-congress-raw.jpg (794x1200, 167K)

Here's a great question to ask lefty/normies:

Why is it that is a white man acts like Neslon Mandela he becomes a racist, facist, nazi?

What ever happened to 'equality'?

There has been a lot of discussion about his past and his ideals. Some say he was the anti-christ, others that he was deserving of more than just a mere Nobel prize for Peace. Overall, I believe he is kind of like Nietzsche in the sense his work has been mostly undone and perverted by those who were closest to him (his wife is a monster). And those that came after him were even worse, leading to the current state of affairs in South Africa, another failed State. Like my country.

disgusting man.

I spit in his direction

Just watched it. Thank you

Ikr?

You're welcome.

He died in the 80s and it’s Bernstein not Bernstain

When I was 12 years old teacher said nelson mandela was the nicest person in the world and that he was a force of peace and good

commie terrorist

Attached: fuckingwhitepeople.png (500x631, 164K)

Don't joke about Nelson Mandela in the UK.

Attached: Arrested because he joked about Mandela.jpg (663x4162, 1.03M)

GET IN MY COLLECTION

Attached: 1530399980952.png (832x868, 881K)

A violent thug who mellowed out at old age.

Attached: 130625113417-03-mandela.jpg (980x552, 172K)