The State of The UK

paedo with over 137,000 child abuse pictures, spared jail because he wants to have *RED ALERT* kids of his own.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/06/paedophile-caught-with-137k-indecent-images-of-children-spared-j/

Attached: 36573267.jpg (1197x749, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HXUQuqIhVFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost makes you think there's something more we could be doing, huh.

Attached: Vanguard.png (850x850, 36K)

IT'S COMIN 'OME!
OI OI LADS

Attached: northerners.png (1328x835, 95K)

like what smaetry pants?

just think about it mate

Nice try eddie, but you just tipped your hand with the typo referrence.
You've heard my argument several times, the latest addition in the thread we're already talking on.
Should be a good ten or so minutes before genuine people start showing up, anything you'd like them to know about you by posting your usual replies?

Huh.
My bad, thought h was trying to be clever for a change.
Well, first of all, is there anything you notice about these maps?

Attached: Election maps, 2014-17.png (1740x1920, 761K)

genuinely not eddie, just mistyped

>thinking current party politics can fix anything

l m a o

Attached: 1529317129914.jpg (550x512, 34K)

I'm in his head

That's not what i'm saying at all. But you can infer a lot about the opinions of people in local areas by looking at the election results.
The 2015 EU map, for instance. When the media panic train was in full swing, these were the areas that didn't give a damn.
Or the blue areas in Soctland in 2017. People who voted for th SNP 2 years earlier, figuring out they were faggots & kicking them out; not only that, but they didn't return to labour, Scotland's traditional party.

Bless you.

Attached: IMG_5254.gif (452x320, 1.03M)

I take it the skeleton's an accusation?
I'm not GCHQ. I'm not ncouaging outright open riotig, & outside of the crowds he pulls in I don't cae much for tommy robinson.

Obviously I say we should hang the pedo but the article says the UK police received an anonymous tip that lead them to this pedo. They are lying right? They used their 1984 big brother technology to scan his hard drives remotely, probably do this for everyone living in the UK? Am I wrong?

You can get out of jail by going "actually, i have plans"?

>my bad
*Fists clench*

seems like the isp noticed what he was doing and told the police

I see

Bump

we need more Shane Brannigans youtu.be/HXUQuqIhVFk

Attached: Shane-o Brannigan.png (640x628, 506K)

So if I get arrested for torturing animals will I get a lighter sentence if I want to open a pet store?

We certainly do, but it's just a temporary fix until we can get the legal system back into a decent shape.
To do that, w're going to need control of some local aeas, at least.