Daily reminder if you form your belief system based on what you read here you're a meme and no one takes you seriously

Daily reminder if you form your belief system based on what you read here you're a meme and no one takes you seriously

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=925&v=EV6M6BhaotI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Na not really the jewish question is a legit thing and the racial issues we are dealing with are also legit.

It does not matter if people take you seriously, truth is truth.

her ass looks like a horses ass

Thanks for the advice rabbi

neither are really legit. the jq is blatant confirmation bias. jews have a lot of power and this is obvious, but they aren't alone. i suggest looking at every racial group in positions of power and seeing what goals they have in common.

the jq is seriously a convoluted mess and creates a scapegoat so that once the person investigating discovers the jews involvement they dont search further into the problems at hand. this way every problem is THE JEWS and we end up electing a crypto zionist neocon for president?

>crypto zionist neocon for president?

Attached: 1529254783582.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

seriously though op is right.

If you see everything in terms of race you have some mental problems. You are exactly what you hate when you go to other boards and shove your agenda down people's throats.

Attached: wow.png (586x566, 176K)

Attached: 1514608195198.png (600x445, 437K)

ok jew

pretty much. You should only take away about 5% of the stuff here to apply to real life. Anymore and you're a faggot.

Stop seeing things in terms of race goy, just accept that there are too many white people around and we need diversity because race does not matter.

I guess I shouldn't take your post seriously then, stupid fuck

truth can come anywhere

If you form your belief system based on anything other than your own experiences and research you are a moron. Also, memes are real and they should be taken seriously.

>Stupid goyim, er I mean, fellow based whites. Why do you persecute your fellow Jewish Europeans? They hate muslims too! We're your greatest ally!

Why do you kikes even bother? No one believes your horseshit anymore.

>breaking away from jewish control of lived experience through propaganda isn't real, goy
>communicating with past and contemporary generations via written language isn't information transfer, goy
>you're not cool, goy, my electric jew said so
>abstract concepts are anti-cool, goy
Do you people ever get tired of losing?

Yeah, form your belief system on the Jewish book, goyim.

no one said that you schizophrenic mess. you're the people im talking aobut in OP. you're the reason pol is a containment board and a huge meme

the worlds a meme chump and Jow Forums is #1 containment board, also OP is a faggot

Correct.

i think my point has been made by the replies thus far. with few exceptions, everyone is accusing anyone who opposes them as being a "jew" "rabbi" etc. not even taking into consideration that based on my 2nd post im anti zionist and against any form of monopolization of power be it by jew or nonjew. this is the type of information i dont think registers in the brain of your average Jow Forums user. they cant reconcile it with their basic bitch comic book good vs evil dichotomy.

>uses meme flag
>calling others goy

Huh. Makes me think.

BBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

>jq is a confirmation Bias
>Its not the Jews
>Its the jews
>its not the jews you are all crazy
>we are here and your still a faggot

Oh my god jews power is all man made so I wouldn’t necessarily call it powerful when it can be easily destroyed. America needs to understand that wealth and value are man made concepts. Put their to control you and take all of your time away so you personally can’t live a free life.

cool tactical nihilism. you're the reason the world is shit, kid.

>the jq is blatant confirmation bias
Whatever you say, rabbi.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=925&v=EV6M6BhaotI

No being forced to play the game is why most people can't live a "free life" who colt the game

>reflecting on things that happen in thread
>skippy gets hot
>we are here and your still a faggot

zionism is a real thing. even zionists will tell you that. they literally self identify as this. me being against those people doesnt mean the jq isn't confirmation bias, faggot. black nationalism is a thing but we dont say blacks rule the world when they have influence in domestic policy.

your video starts with an audio clip of a stand up comedian. i dont need to say anything else

Attached: image.jpg (474x379, 25K)

Daily reminder that shills like yourself can't stop shitting up a board that you claim as irrelevant. Gas the kikes, race war now. CIA Niggers and JIDF can get fucked. Sage this bread.

Attached: SAGETHISTHREAD.jpg (634x448, 60K)

Niggers have no power, Jews have power jesus new fags yo

Attached: 9600A9BB-F572-4217-986F-410267C561E4.jpg (450x450, 21K)

THis

It is not a mare ass if she cannot flap her labia to invite the stallion.

Attached: BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPWindy.gif (320x240, 2.68M)

ok lets look at it like this. blacks are inferior to whites because of their lack of agency, shit time horizon and proclivity to violent behavior yeah? they blame the whites for all their problems yeah? and we say they have no agency and deserve no sympathy because its the natural hierarchy that they are dominated by us.

jews are 1% of the national population. we live in a country where our representatives are elected by popular vote, and yet, and i will concede this, Israeli AND secular jews have power over congressional decisions. why though? who allowed it? when will whites have the same agency we scold the black for not having?

Its a pretty simple choice. Jews culturally have an idea of being both oppressed and superior to others, therefore as a person who likes his own group I can do whatever necessary to defend my own people from them.
Its a rather difficult concept to human cattle with no past and future, I get it OP, but try to imagine.

nice fantasy land. keep defending your people by posting merchant memes. cool!

Nice buns!

>i think my point has been made
Actually, it hasn't and the only thing that has been proven is you don't know where you are.

Right out the the jew shill playbook. You can't take the time to even skip through the video showing how the Talmud is full of garbage so you attempt to discredit to devalue the other person's point. It is really tiresome. If you even watched around the 7:10 point and listen to the guy he addresses the exact argument you are making. But I doubt a kike would even acknowledge someone that makes a valid point.

reminder that You are a fucking spineless coward

>oy vey goyim it’s all a trick Hitler was a jew, nationalism is bad don’t let your instinctual drives control you goyim go back to sleep
I’d shove a burning coal down your throat Moshe and take great pleasure in it

Attached: 66F77492-199D-4574-BAA6-86EE2EA05E80.png (800x850, 347K)

You sound rather upset about it OP, whats wrong?I just like my people. Why don't you?

wont be long now I reckon, you write like a woman

k.

Attached: E0F8A752-74A2-415B-9757-A3DF5A58F065.jpg (573x433, 69K)

If I get b& for brapposting then faggot OP who baits with brappers should be double banned

Fuck you mods

is this a BRRAAAAPPPP thread

the talmud is Babylonian mysticism. its occult nonsense like 90% of religion. whats your point?

>tfw to intelligent too believe anything

Attached: 1481318040494.jpg (1000x929, 174K)

nationalism is good actually and hitler wasnt a jew. where did you read that? wow! you polacks sure are mentally handicapped!

i like my people. im a nationalist. never said anything to the contrary. i believe all people should have self determination.

you write like a mutt with schizophrenia

>race isn’t real goyim give up your homelands, your women and a good life based on hard work for our material comforts while we tax 50% plus you to death and redistribute the wealth granted to you by blood to other race based on their racial differences.
>imagine being this deluded and trying to achieve anything in life

Attached: 3DAE5721-A4C0-4964-BEA8-5E8AC8C7F2DC.png (750x1334, 246K)

HAHAHA glow niggers posh

Sorry my jewdar is off the charts

youre a crazy person! : )

That's why there is nothing wrong about calling jew a jew. They do have long history, in-group preference and they do make choices based on that.
Being aware of it is just something important, since whites are also a group.

Picture, unironically

Attached: 1528397895282.png (855x481, 484K)

i 100% agree with you

Then fuck off with your brain dead thread lmao faggot sage

your opinion isnt shared by everyone on this board. you make a reasonable point though, but its not what this thread is about. sorry it took you this long to figure that out. maybe its all that shitty mongol blood in you thats keeping you from having any mental faculty

>I know this board
Remember you are here forever faggot

Attached: 93B16363-D738-4946-BE35-4E231635BC9B.png (980x445, 475K)

wow cool screenshot dude : )

>mutt calls anyone shit blood
what dose it make of you if you had to be spoonfeed thoughts like a drooling creatura you are?

no im a jew remember. i love that meme though!

This

daily reminder, anyone who has to post lewds for {you}s is a meme and nobody takes you seriously

thanks for the you, homo.

Technically you can be mutt and a jew, so your lame passive aggression make you look even more pathetic. Any more thoughts I should feed your weak brain?

>immediately killed off after that scene
I suppose they could leave the red pill distributor to roam

you know its funny talking to jews on Jow Forums has red pilled me more on the jews than anything else

That 5% including the conscious realization that races are different (most importantly blacks being naturally dumber than whites), and that if you see something political happening that you don't like, you can bet your butt tgat tgere are Jews behind it.

Libshits subconsiously understand that the races are naturally different, hence why they treat hispanics, Arabs, and blacks like children, and support affirmative action.

That sounds mildly interesting, but not to the point I would consider googling it.

>if you see something political happening that you don't like, you can bet your butt tgat tgere are Jews behind it.
*if you see something politics-related that you don't like, you can bet your butt that there are Jews behind it.

technically you cant be russian and not a mutt.

>w-w-whiter than you
what a soiboi

this place is like a cult, and the people who really believe these shit is actually retarde.
Blaming every thing on the jews,
Just like feminist blaming every thing on patriarchy
And niggers blaming every thing on white supremacist
laughing at basedboys sjws and shit turns out they behave exactly the same as them
fucking pathetic people desperately wanting to find something to cope than acknowledge their own fault
americans no matter left or right, they all have the same mind set. Disgusting culture

Attached: 1530283744270.png (240x232, 51K)

Attached: braap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

go fuck some more niggers frog.

The guy was right to warn his bro about marrying an illegal immigrant since he was gonna get either a worthless wife or lose half of everything he owns through divorce. But instead he just does the most autistic thing possible and try to shove an entire ideology down his throat.

you are just like niggers never taking responsibility. hang out with them to much you become one of them?

Attached: KYS.png (751x418, 562K)

Good thing I didn't form myself based on content here. I go here to mock everyone left of Fascism

and who do you blame

Blindly swallowing everything that is posted on here makes you a meme, I agree, but I think it is good to expose yourself to every corner of the political spectrum to shape your views. Jow Forums can change and influence your views without turning you into a larping stormfaggot or a commiecuck

I have NEVER seen such a desperate shill thread on Jow Forums.
Sage this garbage and never return.

It's obvious they are the scapegoat. The kikes are nothing more than a tool the real bad guys are not even fucking jews not in race nor religion they are mostly pedophilic nahilistic satanists that drink blood. Jews are just a scapegoat cause of their stupidity and actual miracle of being able to run businesses and places of power on the other hand they are useless not even Egypt wanted them as slaves. The real bad guys are somewhere from Khazakstan, and I cannot explain it better there was a video of a conpiracy theorist talking about it he also "suicided" 5 months after talking about it.

i dont know man i dont know

Attached: 1530469548412.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (276x183, 7K)

Daily reminder if you form your belief system based on what medium it is published on, you're a meme and no one takes you seriously

Attached: 1527023798681.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

Diversity is strength

>says meme
>thinks people will take him seriously
Typical middle school newfag

t. salty cianigger

King of leafs

>scapegoat
I too often wondered why the Jews were persecuted all throughout history, then I came here and found out why.

could you please
explain what the JQ is to me?
I can't seem to get a straight answer out of anyone.
i've heard everything from:
>why did the jews choose the land for israel to be surrounded by their enemies? of all the places on earth, why there?
to
>why do the jews harp on the 6 gorillion so much? what is that a magic number? there have been lots of genocides, why should we care more about theirs than any other, like the holodomer for instance?

I think the Black plague was the worst.