Atheist and Christian alliance

Ok guys, we need to bury the hatchet.
If we are ever going to move forward we need to make this temporary alliance. Attacking each other is a waste of time.

Attached: tbeattle.jpg (1622x628, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oy vey stop struggling against evil goyim!
nah, you repent and join only right side or kill yourself
if you feel really heretical I will allow you becoming buddhist as it is not religion but philosophical system, but at least they are not evil

Attached: DEUS VULT.jpg (1040x826, 124K)

agreed. we can all unite against the zionist.

Attached: 1488 christian pagans unite.png (1049x1013, 614K)

It's funny you say that because I've never in 7 years seen a christian "attack" an atheist, yet atheists always spew hate and vitriol towards christians. Seems like a one-sided problem to me.

Attached: 872_9289572.jpg (655x527, 59K)

see

No never!

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Here's the solution to Jow Forumss religion debate: Allow or ban religions based on their national origin.
So for example in Britain Celtic, Germanic, Roman or just broadly Indo-European paganism, Christianity and areligiousness would all covered by religious freedom, but Islam, Hinduism etc. aren't.

Attached: We-Are-All-Born-Atheists.jpg (965x550, 136K)

>buddhism
>not a religion
you're an idiot

Attached: ff3e4b223dd1747e8615380b7d97e0c5b01d1063d7b58d2cb935637d8071c733.jpg (434x600, 84K)

This

incorrect, but go ahead and pretend otherwise.

Lol it's really not incorrect. At least not to the extent that "it never happens," but pretty much every Christian thread you see go up, doesn't even make a mention of another religion, and yet almost every single Atheist/Pagan thread that goes up, spends more time talking about how bad Christianity is than they do talking about their own religion. Granted, some of this is Muslim, and Kike shilling, but it can't be all of it.

I'm an atheist and I side with Christianity.

I only get to be atheist because of 100 years of accepting christians and I recognize that.

Europe has shown you either have christians or muslims...pick one. Easy choice.

Honestly I'd convert, but I was raised atheist and it will never take.

Too late for me.

Attached: 36364565687.jpg (400x234, 18K)

it is never too late user

Attached: salvation army.png (1920x1045, 2.15M)

No. Atheists are the immoral cancer that is metastasizing the Western World. It must be uprooted with the subjective tenets of Protestantism alike.

Attached: 1530883839578.jpg (600x783, 93K)

Take the deism pill, it’s never too late.

I'm, also not just talking about here either. Pretty much everywhere you go, you don't see Atheist groups under constant attack by Christians, but you do see Christian groups under constant attack by Atheist. This, and let's just look how different atheist act here than they do off Jow Forums. Off Jow Forums atheist frequently link Christianity to nazism as an attack, while on Jow Forums, they frequently call it a "kike trick." This, and it seems as if the attacks aren't just anti-religion, they're centered around Christianity. I almost never see atheist off Jow Forums attack a religion asides from Christianity, and here the only times I see it happen, is against Islam, and Judaism, and it's only done when linking the two to Christianity.

they are divide and conquer shills, most of the idiots here just fall for it. it's no different than the thousands of threads made to attack any e-celeb or public figure that even remotely shared our ideals. whether you agree with them or not, it's made to make the idiots fight, and it's very effective. that's all that happens on this board now. for over a year, no new memes or trends have been made here, except for the ones designed for infighting. (amerimutt/boomer/britmutt-license)

no new content being created here is their biggest win in the online politics.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 317K)

cute scaletooth you have there

I just thought it would be funny
Just wanted to laugh online with my internet compatriots
sorry

Not unless they're anti degenerate and pro tradition like here

Unironically this. It's really not a big leap to go from "Lel God's not rael *tips fedora*" to "God's probably real but it's foolish to assume you know what he wants from you, if anything".

This is an unavoidable truth.

The focus of atheist activists on Christians used to be mostly because Christianity is the predominant religion in the USA and the only one successfully bringing their religion into classrooms.
However now they have been completely taken over by the political left and criticism of Muslims/Jews has become a taboo.

Satanist married to a Christian here.
You have allies in unlikely places Christfags.

there has always even infighting and disagreement. ironically this is the result of having such a diverse community. dispite our different views, the one thing most people agreed on was that fighting the rapid growth of degenerate/progressive/marxist ideology was more important. a lot of good content was produced from here daily. now it's nothing but the same spammed threads and copypaste designed to divide us. it worked.

Attached: image.jpg (640x760, 150K)

t. chrisitian boomer that supports israel unconditionally and would have voted merkel

What a cringeworty faggot ahahahahh

Is Christianity really becoming so weak that you need to band together with fedora fags?

You won't achieve victory by compromising.

Okay

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(John 3:16-21)

>Alliance
Heresy like them is what we are combating. Kys.

Attached: 1530164790050.png (932x944, 207K)

Powerful

Fuck off. I worship the Slavic gods, not the Jew ones.

Fedoras and kikes can fuck off.

Based Slav. I myself don't associate with Jews or Fedorafags either.

No, because atheists refuse to renounce their freedom to lie so they can't be trusted under any circumstances. Atheists can go join the (((kikes))).

Atheist here, I can easily agree to that. It's not Christians impinging on my life currently, it's mutual enemies.

Attached: 1529184294657.png (1000x953, 473K)

Love you Poland.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1055, 190K)

Let me elaborate as a decade long Christian as to why this is largely impossible
>atheists have been relentlessly attacking Christians non-stop in America
>atheists have continuously demonized us while ignoring actual threats to society
>Christians have tried numerous times to extend an olive branch, only to be met with hostility on par with the accusations of nazism in today's political climate
>atheists have delved into a world of degeneracy while pretending they're morally superior
>atheists have ignored the calls to restrain themselves because they are inherently rebellious against authority
>on top of all of this, atheists continue to target Christians 99% of the time and willfully ignore other religion that pose more of a threat to this country
>Christians remain peaceful and have no hostility or ill will against atheists, largely forgiven for their erosion of societally beneficial moral values, because we are the actual religion of peace
>atheists still continue these attacks even though islam is clearly the bigger enemy to free thought, they will act like a predator when faced with a childlike faith in Christ and do whatever it takes to corrupt that person
>they still take pleasure in trying to convince believers that they made the wrong decision and thrive on the liberal-tier, pseudo-intellectual shaming that they would never attempt on an islamist or buddhist
>they think that they have a place in conservatism when their ilk mostly stay confined to the democratic party, since they are Godless and supportive of other religions except one in particular
When will atheists just admit they are pseudo-jewish subversionaries who are aligned with leftists and want to tear down society and "start fresh"? I wouldn't be surprised if most of you have jewish ancestry, since you are genetically compelled to deny God and gain his ire.
>even after making this much sense they still ignore this and pretend they possess more sense

Atheist and Christian Alliance
>no
I will not rest until every fedora wearing neckbeard has either converted or necked themselves.

Attached: 3EDB84E6-12BC-4999-BE15-38D755D27979.jpg (651x956, 366K)

Exterminate the Evangelicals first.

I've always been interested in catholocism, my only real blockers are my belief in science, namely evolution and big bang. Thats why today I call myself a Deist. If anyone could help me bridge the gap between the 2 beliefs, I'm open to hear it

Oh come on, the worst liars I've ever known were Christians, in particular a Mormon rancher. Christianity fails regularly at making people tell the truth.

By contrast, I'm pathologically honest and I got that way from my dad severely punishing me for ever attempting to deceive him. No religion required.

Attached: 1513548642678.jpg (640x640, 55K)

I want to add that I am convinced atheists are the reason we've fallen so much as a country.
Before abortion was popularized (atheists) and before God was taken out of schools (atheists), we were a morally strong nation that was the cornerstone of the nuclear western family.

Ever since the start of our country we used something called the "new england primer" which utilized biblical principle to teach basic education. Most American kids from the late 1700's were raised on this. Ever since it was taken out, premarital sex, abortion, promiscuity, rejection of monogamy, etc has become rampant.

If I didn't know any better (inb4 snark comment trying to use that statement against me) I'd say that the erosion of our country is largely attributed to the lack of God.

Sorry, allying with Atheists requires us to ignore history and taint our future. You guys are free to practice whatever you want and believe, I can't stop you from that. But to ally with people who take our freedom for granted is counterproductive.

>Thinks science and religion can't co-exist
Just read the bible, faggot.

Attached: 1392317168225.gif (700x490, 532K)

>I will not rest
you won't rest doing what? posting meme images on an ethiopian basketball forum? i bet your church (if you even belong to one and aren't a LARPer [which is likely you are]) thinks real highly of your efforts

But how do you just ignore Genisis? Or does it not count because it's old testament?

>mormon
>Christian
c'mon user.

Christian's worships a Jew. Why would we atheists want anything to do with them?

Memeflags always have such quality thoughts to add to conversations.

>you don't see Atheist groups under constant attack by Christians
Yes, we all do. But some let their selection bias decide what misinformation they process and the facts they reject.

See pic, Christianity was a Jewish trick to undermine the Roman empire.

Attached: 1530756698760.png (1360x3662, 2.06M)

Christians and atheists are already the same thing: spiritually dead, slave-morality zombies that allow the Jews to maintain their monopoly on the occult.

>Yes, we all do. But some let their selection bias decide what misinformation they process and the facts they reject.
Cite one.

>However now they have been completely taken over by the political left
That's patently false. I'm a conservative, an atheist, but I attend church every Sunday with my family. We do it for the socialization mostly, but there are dozens like me at my church alone. So I know there must be millions of pretend theists out there who would love to stop pretending, but it's not work risking the persecution, hate and social stigma from these religious groups. I can tell you at least 10 members of my congregation who won't hire anyone who is not Christian. The Youth Minister regularly reports any kids who says anything even slightly critical of the church or religion. The women who run the social events have a horrible gossip group that privately condemns and smears anyone they feel is not up to snuff. And I'm not the only one who rejects this petty back-biting bullshit.

Trips of truth!

its funny you say that because ive never in 25 years seen an atheist walk into a church and tell them god doesn't exist, yet religious people will come to my door and bother me with their shit.

>I’m conflicted between atheist kikery and a jewish religion
Have fun with that

>DOOOS VULT

Attached: cucktholics.jpg (1600x900, 168K)

Attached: autism fixed.png (965x550, 539K)

I was talking about activists. If you pretend to be Christian you are quite literally the opposite of an activist for atheism.

>Ok guys, we need to bury the hatchet.
Alright but you gotta stop voting for democrats at a rate rivaling jews.

Attached: Fedoratards.png (378x312, 11K)

absolute lol

As an atheist, I will confirm that most of this is true.

It's why most of my friends are christians now.

The atheist community is a cesspool.

I can't even claim my hands are clean.

My stepmother was a shitty person and my first big exposure to religion.

Through my teens, I assumed her shittiness was because of her strict religions beliefs.

Was pretty anti-religion (atheist code for anti-christian) for years.

Now in my 30's, I see it turns out she was just a shitty person in general.

If anything, the religious parts of her toned that down and kept it in check.

Everything I like about society is rooted in christianity.

Attached: 1501449557578.gif (640x640, 711K)

The only hatchet we’re burying is in the skull of the KIKE.

>Let me elaborate as a decade long Christian as to why this is largely impossible
Allow me to present the facts, instead
>atheists have been relentlessly attacking Christians non-stop in America
No, Christians go too far when they try to muscle their way into public schools and public property. When atheists push back against the self-entitled, the theotards get all assmad.
>atheists have continuously demonized us while ignoring actual threats to society
Religion has been used as a weapon against innocent people for thousands of years. They hate our freedoms.
>Christians have tried numerous times to extend an olive branch, only to be met with hostility on par with the accusations of nazism in today's political climate
All the Abrahamic religions lie about atheists. They have all put atheists to death at some point. Our founding fathers felt it would be prudent not to let religion control government, of course they were absolutely correct, religion has been assmad ever since.
>atheists have delved into a world of degeneracy while pretending they're morally superior
First, religion always denigrates freedom as "degeneracy". It's a lie that only idiots would fall for. Besides, morals systems derived by conscientious men are far superior than any from hallucinating Bronze Age goat gropers.
>atheists have ignored the calls to restrain themselves because they are inherently rebellious against authority
Atheists are far less likely to commit crimes, be in prison, get divorced, etc. Atheists only rebel against liars and hypocrites who pretend to have "authority".
>erosion of societally beneficial moral values
You mean freedom of speech? Freedom FROM religion? Yeah, we covered that already.
> islam is clearly the bigger enemy to free thought,
ALL THE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE BAD. Your poor reading comprehension and sloppy selection bias has fooled you into mistakenly believing that atheists only regard Christians as the problem.

Atheist are the lesser evil currently, so yeh up for a truce

Attached: lol.png (680x528, 210K)

>Before abortion was popularized (atheists)
The Ancient Egyptians have abortifacient potions literally carved in stone that are 3000 years old. Abortion is not some new thing.

>before God was taken out of schools
If it's a public school, then kids should learn about Zeus, Ra, Jupiter, Allah and all the other gods as what they are - mythology. Instead, you want domination over the school curriculum and student activities. Yeah, you're not getting it and you don't deserve it.

> biblical principle to teach basic education
The US colonies broke away from a country with a divine ruler. We rejected religious rule in favor of secular social contract.

>premarital sex, abortion, promiscuity, rejection of monogamy, etc has become rampant
Mostly among Christians. Atheists still have lower rates of cheating, divorce, etc. Religious people have a higher prevalence of lying about their extramarital affairs. Even in your bible, Abraham whores out his wife/sister to some other guy for favors. A Levite throws his wife out to a rape mob, she's raped to death, he cuts her up in little pieces, and then rewrites part of his story to call her a 'concubine' instead of his wife. This is what kind of shitty people you'd have as our "moral authorities".
>But to ally with people who take our freedom for granted is counterproductive.
See what I mean about the lies and hypocrisy? Religion would deny people the freedom to marry whomever they love.
Religion would deny people the freedom to access birth control.
Religion would deny students the freedom to learn about other religions.
Religion would deny people the freedom to think for themselves and live their lives according to their own conscious.

Fucking LIE
HAHAHA

(((Judeo-Christianity))) is the enemy. Fuck off.

This. Same as Pagans always attack Christianity first.

Not even Christian.

Calm the fuck down larper, you aint fighting shit. Jesus take your gibs money from germany and fuck off you vassal state.

>Atheist groups under constant attack by Christians
>Cite one.
I can cite many.
Atheists still can't hold office in 7 states and in one state, an atheist cannot testify in court ostensibly because he cannot swear an oath on the bible. Boy Scouts, which allows homosexual scout leaders, still does not allow boys who have no professed faith. This is in 2017.

If you look back at the last 1500 years, "they were outlawed them from the universities or any teaching careers, besmirched their reputations, banned or burned their books or their writings of any kind, drove them into exile, humiliated them, seized their properties, arrested them for blasphemy. Your kind dehumanised them with beatings and exquisite torture, gouged out their eyes, slit their tongues, stretched, crushed, or broke their limbs, tore off their breasts if they were women, crushed their scrotums if they were men, imprisoned them, stabbed them, disembowelled them, hanged them, burnt them alive."

So now that religion has no power and is rapidly fading into irrelevance, you lash out and blame everyone for not letting you impinge their rights and freedoms? How is that working out for you? It's a nice set of coffin nails you have there, keep digging the hole deeper.

there will be no alliance
come to jesus or you the devil can control you

>atheist
>kikery
You can only pick one

If there were no religious people to indoctrinate children then how did religion start?

>Same as Pagans always attack Christianity first.
Yeah. Remember that time where the pagans invaded Europe and forced people to convert to their religion instead of the religion of their fathers?

Oh wait.

Attached: 1366143787170.jpg (461x497, 67K)

>Atheists still can't hold office in 7 states and in one state, an atheist cannot testify in court ostensibly because he cannot swear an oath on the bible.
I'd wager that's an unenforced law, or it would have already been challenged in court. There's, also states where you're not allowed to spit tobacco juice on Sunday, on a sidewalk.
>Boy Scouts, which allows homosexual scout leaders, still does not allow boys who have no professed faith.
Another unenforced rule, which if challenged would be removed. However that's private sector anyway.
>If you look back at the last 1500 years
>"they were outlawed them from the universities or any teaching careers, besmirched their reputations, banned or burned their books or their writings of any kind, drove them into exile, humiliated them, seized their properties, arrested them for blasphemy. Your kind dehumanised them with beatings and exquisite torture, gouged out their eyes, slit their tongues, stretched, crushed, or broke their limbs, tore off their breasts if they were women, crushed their scrotums if they were men, imprisoned them, stabbed them, disembowelled them, hanged them, burnt them alive."
Ignoring the horrible spelling I'm assuming all of that exist in the realm of "well this might of happened once," with no citations. This, and you rolled items into one another that aren't even remotely on the same level. For instance "they were outlawed them from the universities or any teaching careers" Yeah, because most schools were church run back in those days.
>So now that religion has no power and is rapidly fading into irrelevance, you lash out and blame everyone for not letting you impinge their rights and freedoms? How is that working out for you? It's a nice set of coffin nails you have there, keep digging the hole deeper.
You literally have religious freedoms because Christians gave them unto "you." (I'll get to the quotations in the next response.)

You might be “in-the-know” about The Gestalt but let me add to it…
>The Elite are full fledged Satanists and work 24/7 against YOU
Child Molesting and Murdering SCUM who worship Demons.
>babies hung from hooks and raped
>babies and children hung from hooks by the dozens, like a reverse Vlad tepes
>groups of children raped, then killed at once in rooms specially designed to drain the blood
>bodies eaten, dissolved in acid, burned and thrown into an pit
>several keep trophies, penises, fingers, bones
>children living in cages
They Run Hollywood, Politics, Finance, Industry, Military, Media, News, Culture, Music, and Religions
THEY RUN MEGACHURCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are literal witches and warlocks… “praying” Dark spells against you
SPIRITS OF
>Cancer
>HIV
>Homosexuality
>Weakness to SIN
>Failure of marriage and relationship
>Crime
>Fear

They pray death and destruction on you… THEY Sacrifice animals and Kids… Humans… They Drink Blood and do ritual Magikk… THEY HATE YOU….
>Atheists are the easiest for these witches to pray death onto
>Ex Satanist John Ramirez Testimony , exposing satanist , rituals ect.
youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw
watch that and SEE what THEY are doing
Sateria which JOEY DIAZ worships is satanism…. Just like Rogan…
THEY stay up all night PRAYING for your death and YOU CATHOLICS cannot even go to church for 40 minutes and complain!!!
YOU WANT SOME TRUTH!!! SOME IckeWAVE… Made by Your user Prophet himself!
>youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
Listen,,, Guard yourselves… There is Only ONE way, ONE Truth, ONE LIGHT!!!! Join it and guard your eternity …
>We are in the End-Times
Become a End-Times Watchmen and guard the walls!!! Defend against Satan!
>youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Expose These VILE People, At Every Turn! Join Us in defeating the Satanic NWO.

>"l am the way and the truth and the life. No
one comes to the Father except through me."
Repent, for the end is nigh.!!!!!!!
>177777777

Attached: 1530968522585.png (1440x1440, 1.53M)

>Atheists still can't hold office in 7 states and in one state, an atheist cannot testify in court ostensibly because he cannot swear an oath on the bible. Boy Scouts, which allows homosexual scout leaders, still does not allow boys who have no professed faith.
There's plenty of atheist politicians and scout leaders stop making shit up

Haven't heard of communism have you meme flag?

Yea most atheists are scum
But honestly if you met one that loved guns and hated niggers and lefties would you rope him with the rest?

You're "them" for atheist, and "your" for me (a Christian.) You're hiding behind a meme-flag, and are condemning me for my ancestors "attacks" on atheist. It logically follows that you're not a Muslim, as if you were that would be hyper-hypocritical, and I doubt you're a Buddhist, since atheist have historically brutalized Buddhist. This means, that pic related is most likely.

Attached: 1385779473595.png (317x293, 45K)

You're using*

But Christians are finally getting what they deserve for what they did to Pagans.

You know, you could admit that Christianity is, and has been, hostile to anyone but their own kind, and move on to more productive conversation, but instead, you decide to move the goalposts and get into a pity-party pissing match over who had it worse.

Additionally, I think there needs to be distinction between atheist and anti-theist, the former being one who rejects claims of existence, the latter being those who make claims of non-existence. Most "atheists" on the left are anti-theists, where as, I would wager, most non-believers on Jow Forums are atheists in the first sense. People often refer to these kind of atheists, incorrectly, as agnostics.

Here's the facts:
All abrahamic religions have been hostile to non-believers
Christianity, considering the modern day alone, is arguably the least egregious offender
Anti-theism, particularly the marxist variant, is a religion, as they make positive claims.
Atheism is not a religion.
Anti-theism goes hand in hand with marxism.
Marxism, Islam, and Judaism are the current biggest threat to both Christians and Atheists.

Considering this, it is in our best interest to work together.

>le atheism means anarchism meme
Atheism is just a term like paganism used by Christians to group together people who don't think like them, in order to reduce their opponents and gain an advantage. In reality the real atheists today are not at all anarchists. They are naturalists who can have any number of political views, including any of the fascist and imperialist variety.

Stop. This kind of rhetoric is based in the same nonsense that leads the left to think "reparations" for slavery are appropriate and well-founded. They aren't, and you aren't special.

>You know, you could admit that Christianity is, and has been, hostile to anyone but their own kind
Every group has been. That's a non argument, nor am I apologizing for the acts of Christianity. Some of it, I'm outright celebrating, as it was just. That's aside the point though, because today Christianity is not the aggressor.
>All abrahamic religions have been hostile to non-believers
No shit. So have all non-abrahamic religions.
>Christianity, considering the modern day alone, is arguably the least egregious offender
It's not even a question. There are no wars being waged under our banner. Though I increasingly think allowing for an non-Theocratic west, was a mistake.
>Anti-theism, particularly the marxist variant, is a religion, as they make positive claims.
Agreed
>Atheism is not a religion.
Dubious. Buddhism has no god, but is a religion too.
>Anti-theism goes hand in hand with marxism
agreed
>Marxism, Islam, and Judaism are the current biggest threat to both Christians and Atheists.
agreed
>Considering this, it is in our best interest to work together.
agreed, but if this ever gets sorted, we can't return to a world where Christians are condemned for the bad actions of a few, but ignored for the good actions of the many. It's the same way whites are treated in the west today.

>because today Christianity is not the aggressor.
I don't think either side can be called the aggressor or the victim. Neither side's hands are clean, and the first step to working together is admitting this.
>No shit. So have all non-abrahamic religions.
I would love to see evidence of jainists systematically enslaving, murdering, or persecuting anyone. Or even most branches of Buddhism (I realize a few did, so don't pull that card, please).
>Dubious. Buddhism has no god, but is a religion too.
Buddhism is a religion because it makes positive claims about unknowable things. Atheism (not anti-theism) makes no claims, therefore, cannot be a religion, or even a belief system, it is a lack of a belief system, or rather, a state of being in which unknowable things are not a factor in one's belief system. This is all semantics, which again, is an obstacle to co-operation.
>we can't return to a world where Christians are condemned for the bad actions of a few
Agreed. I would hope you would extend the same courtesy to Atheists.

>Or even most branches of Buddhism (I realize a few did
It was more than a few, but I've honestly always seen Buddhism as the greatest ally of Christianity, mainly because we do agree philosophically, have the same enemies, and they are the only two major religions which can be co-practiced.
>jainists
Such a small religion, it's almost a non-argument. Granted they're absolutely pacifist, but even if they were not, they couldn't do such a thing anyway.
>unknowable things are not a factor in one's belief system.
They do factor in unknowable things, and if we're being honest, Scientology, also tries to claim to have all the answers because of science, but they're obviously a religion. This, and there have been cults throughout the ages which have the same belief.
>Agreed. I would hope you would extend the same courtesy to Atheists.
I would, but I'd rather a segregated society. If I had my way, Christians would either have their own nations, or it would be a confederated system with other religions.

>They do factor in unknowable things, and if we're being honest, Scientology, also tries to claim to have all the answers because of science, but they're obviously a religion. This, and there have been cults throughout the ages which have the same belief.
You can't just use words to mean things they don't mean. Scientologists make claims they cannot substantiate or falsify, therefore, they are not scientific. They make decisions based on things that cannot be known, but they believe anyways.
Conversely, an atheist who has no supernatural beliefs does not take into account anything he cannot prove (albeit with a prohibitive amount of time and money) into his decision making. Now, that's an over-simplification, everyone has their little neurosis like "lucky items" and such, but nothing to the level of believing their every action is monitored and judged by some entity whose basic existence cannot be demonstrated.

>I would, but I'd rather a segregated society. If I had my way, Christians would either have their own nations, or it would be a confederated system with other religions.
I don't think this is possible like it would be with ethnicity. Ethnicity is fixed, you cannot be born black and become white. Religion is more fluid, it is an idea. Two Christians can give birth to someone who becomes atheist, two atheists can have a child who becomes Christian. To segregate based on ideas would necessitate constant forced migrations of people.

>Muh pol is important
Keep peddling the delusions you scum.

>memeflag thinks it can have an opinion
don't keep molesting your dog just because your government says for you to, you faggot

Attached: image.jpg (500x604, 108K)

>You can't just use words to mean things they don't mean. Scientologists make claims they cannot substantiate or falsify, therefore, they are not scientific.
I'm just going to leave that argument alone, because from my experience this normally leads to a massive pissing contest, which just goes in circles, because there are actually different non-theist scientific beginning ideas, some of which are just complete bunk, some of which are valid possibilities. Either way, it's an entire thread's worth of discussion.
>I don't think this is possible like it would be with ethnicity. Ethnicity is fixed, you cannot be born black and become white. Religion is more fluid, it is an idea. Two Christians can give birth to someone who becomes atheist, two atheists can have a child who becomes Christian. To segregate based on ideas would necessitate constant forced migrations of people.
Not really. It can be clearly placed in set in stone laws that X nation is a Christian theocracy, while Y nation is an Atheist state. One may reside in the opposite, but one can't be a citizen of the opposite. Most would self deport. This could even be worked in with an ethno-confederacy, and would actually be better. Confederacies tend to be more effective with more division, because it becomes increasingly harder for someone not to apply self blame for their personal dissatisfaction with the subsystem in which they reside. For instance, an SJW can't justly complain about a Christian theocracy, when there's a SJW state he can easily remove himself to. Granted, I just used SJWs as an example, because I think they should just be dumped into some random jungle in Africa, but you see my point.

Again, there's nothing stopping people from changing their minds, in which case, they'd be forced from their homes. To say nothing of the ethical implications, this would be very inefficient. While I do believe that all nations have a right to self-determinism, nations constructing their laws in such a way as to make life unbearable for anyone but their predominant religion is unsound. You need only look at the middle east and southern asia for evidence of this.

>As an atheist
>Everything I like about society is rooted in christianity
?

That's entirely different though. They could still have constitutional protections, and be allowed to do pretty much every thing, but have a place at the table when it comes to decision making. It's like comparing one beating his friends when they decided to sleep over, VS simply not allowing them to change your computer's language settings to Japanese.

Shut the fuck up you mutt faggot

In theory, this sounds great, but in practice, I cannot think of a single time and place in history where law was dictated by faith AND religious minorities enjoyed any quality of life above abysmal.