What did Axl Rose mean by this?

Is this how people thought in 1988?

Attached: One in a Million.png (309x283, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/109IvSmPLsY
youtube.com/watch?v=US2QZxyqrBs
youtu.be/mvJWLDvgQVM
youtu.be/9xqLtxg9UOE
youtu.be/uOXDbMne6Ek
youtu.be/zTz_iX_L0VA
youtube.com/watch?v=uZwsYdxecA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Geffen))) records

Yes, people had common sense in 1988.
Trust me, I’m a 42 year old boomer.

>Is this how people thought in 1988?

it's how people still think, but jews trick everyone into thinking it's verboten

What is going on now has been brewing for a very long time. In nyc during the 80's and early 90's any action that inherently fucked people over got the prefix jew-, such as someone randomly busting a u-turn and cutting off vehicles in the oncoming lanes was known as a jew-turn. The psyop that was 9/11 changed a lot of things.

>it's all greek to me

what did he mean by this?

Gen X here. In '88...yeah, you could still say this. AIDS was still a death sentence, remember, and Reagan had legalized a billion mexicans in like '85.
fuck that cunt

>Reagan

conservative boomers remember him fondly as far as i can tell. he sounds like an asshole though.

Greece was the first nation subverted by the kike concept of democracy. Sperg into the timeline of when democracy arose in Greece, it came after the kikes got chased out of Greece for trying to subvert their religion.. So then they came up with the idea of creating a political model based on their religious subversion.

Weren't Axl and one of the other guys (Izzy or Duff) from rural Indiana? That's exactly how a guy from there would feel at the time, even if they were living on the Sunset Strip.

I wonder how close him and Pence are in age and proximity of hometowns?

This.

I propose we rename 9/11 to Kike/11.

Attached: Lucky Larry smiling.jpg (620x400, 55K)

If people arent scared faggots, they still do say this. People have been conditioned to be PC. Break the conditioning.

It's a common idiom. It just means "I can't understand it." It is the same idea as the Croation "to je pro mě španělská vesnice," meaning "these are to me the Spanish countryside. "

Axl Rose was clearly sexually confused. The only person NOT wearing makeup on the cover of the 1st G&R LP was the only nigger in the group - Slash.
Axl seemed comfortable enough with it though.

lol (seriously, very funny)

For everyone else: the LA glam metal scene from which GNR emerged was big into costumes, makeup, and overall theatrics. The Mötley Crüe guys were famous for their makeup - and no one's ever suggested they were sexually confused.

I suspect there may be a bit of Mike Pence going on with young Bill Bailey, however.

Attached: Mike Pence - Ride The Lightning.jpg (184x184, 11K)

See pic related

Attached: 765F3EE0-8CC5-44B9-A4D5-8D68E7E2C457.jpg (1500x1500, 398K)

80's rock was the last based music scene youtu.be/109IvSmPLsY

Why did rock music die Jow Forums?

People thought (and think) that way, but it was only really talked about in actual society (when niggers, spics, and faggots weren't around).
He got into a bunch of shit for this at the time. They just got so big that no Jew would uphold any ban (radio stations tried banning them for a while), because they'd lose so much money.

when these cucks came along

Attached: 2f8f1925.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Now you know why (((they))) killed rock.

Reagan was responsible for a lot of the bullshit we have today, he set the wheels in motion

Rock music is driven by testosterone.

It was thus a casualty of the (((scheme))) to chemically emasculate white men via soi.

Attached: 1525793801904.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

Shakespear

About a Girl is their only good song

WHen MTV completely changed to whiny faggot grunge shit overnight, at the behest of their new Program Manager. Not only did they put on what we no know as SJW retards, but they actually had shows where they'd have a group of SJWs making fun of their older videos, so it would make them seem like they weren't popular anymore. It worked, and now we have niggers in place of musicians.

21 year old boomer here
Did you guys actually hate refugees openly?

>Neville Longbottom in the middle

I was just listening to this and MOD last week. Good times.

>implying glam metal wasn't complete fucking trash too

80s music was absolute shit and all the frontmen were degenerate crossdressing cocaine addicted retards

Axl Rose was from the midwest, moved to California straight out of high school to become a rock star.

One In A Million's about Axl's culture shock from going from an all white suburban town to the cesspool of depravity that was Los Angeles.

It got released back in the day, because Appetite For Destruction was a huge big titted hit for Geffin that they didn't care about the lyrics due to them wanting another GnR album out in stores ASAP.

Yes

Motley Crew did:

youtube.com/watch?v=US2QZxyqrBs

Attached: ms13neighborsofdemocrats.jpg (666x500, 126K)

I liked them at the time, it's only when I looked back afterwards, and saw how lame they were as people, see how they had a poster on every teenage wall, despite being "anti-mainstream", that I realised what crap they were.

A junkie cuck who got killed by his junkie boss of a wife, who talked utter shit that he convinced you was deep and meaningful at the time because you were a kid then.

I can't listen to them now, but the real rock that preceded them, still stands up. Pic related.

Attached: lemmy.jpg (900x600, 76K)

GNR actually rejected the glam metal look (lots of make-up, big hair, fancy costumes). Axl only had big hair metal hair for the first video (Welcome To The Jungle), then abandoned the look ASAP.

It was one of chief the reasons why GNR became a huge deal; they basically was a huge rejection of the glam/hair metal cliche of the time at least visually. They had more of a classic hard rock band/metal band aesthetic, which let them appeal to die hard metal fans even if they were also churning out ballads for the female listeners.

Sure. Much has changed. We didn't even see refugees where I lived, but Florida was torn to shreds after the Cuban crime wave. Reagan was a cunt like all the rest of them, boomers remember him fondly because they are retarded boomers. Trump is the first good President since Kennedy.

GNR is the greatest band of all time. Axl is the man.

too bad hes a toptiercuck now

People used to be able to have their own opinions whether you agreed or not. Social media has destroyed civilization.

youtu.be/mvJWLDvgQVM

youtu.be/9xqLtxg9UOE
The amount of immense butt hurt would be amazing if (((they))) stated playing this song again. Jow Forums related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

seems based

Grandma babysat Axl. He lived near Lafayette.

Axl was a legend youtu.be/uOXDbMne6Ek total madman

How did boomers end up booming?

That song is about a guy who is fed up with the world's problems and wants to be left the fuck alone. Perhaps if you read the rest of the song and stop focusing on the part that offends you're little snowflake faggot ass you would know this.

But of course if you did that you wouldn't have a narrative to push.

Agreed about GNR rejecting some of glam's elements (though they retained things like the hair and some of the outfits).

Like a son screaming at his father "I'll never be like you!" there's only so different the son can get.

That's what millions do to you if you get them by being in business with jews. You start to fear of losing the opportunity to get the millions, and they will use that fear to cuck you. Many such cases, so sad. Has happened to many good men.

cool Grandma!

Oh, yeah. We had a shit-ton of Hmong where I grew up (I'm not Austrian, just live here) and people openly called them gooks and told them to get the fuck out, probably well into the 90s. I honestly felt kind of bad for them. It was just unremitting.

People spoke openly about nigger crime, people openly detested immigrants and fags, people openly behaved naturally and normally. I don't think I noticed anything was amiss until W. tried his "immigration reform" (Reagan Amnesty II) in 2006. I was honestly fucking stunned there was even a debate, to say nothing of how enthusiastic Repubs were about it. Normal Americans (the birth of the Tea Party, before it was coopted by the GOP establishment) started holding rallies, insisting that immigration laws be enforced, and were met with mobs of howling illegals and communists hurling rocks and bricks, and wer further informed by a government controlled by "conservatives" that there had to be some kind of "deal" brokered and the law was actually debatable and this whole thing was complicated. Then those same "conservatives" acted baffled when Trump appeared.

I guess a lot of us thought the '68 revolts were just kids blowing off steam and didn't really notice how those people came to dominate public thought. I saw plenty of those dipshits on campus in the 90s and thought they were no threat whatsoever. I honestly feel like I just woke up one day and realized, holy fuck: everything is garbage and I'm surrounded by shitskinned retard savages and the country I grew up in is fucking gone forever.

Attached: Atomkrieg - Ja Bitte.png (960x960, 128K)

This

How big of a pleb do you need to be to think guns n roses are the best band of all time

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

>everything is garbage and I'm surrounded by shitskinned retard savages and the country I grew up in is fucking gone forever
And Jared and the Zionists say: "Success!"

Attached: Grinning Evil Death.jpg (1100x619, 116K)

Very true. Only good free thinking music was considered "underground".

This, desu.
I was raised on GnR, they were the shit back in their day. Now, at 31, I can't fucking stand listening to them. Axl sounds like a cat caught in a fan belt, and it's dawned on me that kids have a much higher tolerance for stupidass fucking noise than adults do. Same goes for AC/DC. Fuck them.

A pretty big one. I always thought they sucked.

Bon Scott AC/DC was really good. After his death they changed.

my thoughts exactly, user! both those bands are the worst

Hanoi Rocks, Aerosmith, Rose Tattoo, Motorhead, and New York Dolls all in one. Greast band ever imo.

This + led zeppelin

I was with a group of friends a few years ago, most of them I was older than. Only two were older than me, and one of them by just two years. I mentioned not liking AC/DC because their sound was terrible, and they all looked at me like I just started fucking my mother in front of them. I was like, "What the fuck's wrong with you guys? You think they're infallible or something? They're trash, always have been." Then the OOOOOKAAAAAAYs and eye-rolling began, so yeah, I stopped talking to most of them. Petty shit.

>Is this how people thought in 1988?
The song was controversial at the time & didn't get radio play as a result.

Yet the play niggers saying nigga and talking about xanax, oxycodone and cooking and selling crack on the radio

no zeppelin still holds up, gnr doesn't

yup

Led zeppelin stole all their big songs

. . . Sauce? First I'm hearing of this.

youtu.be/zTz_iX_L0VA

Yes it is how people thought. Shows you just how far the kike media has pushed and how much they are winning.

I like nirvana but I think you might be right

>>Reagan
>conservative boomers remember him fondly as far as i can tell. he sounds like an asshole though.
Reagan fucked up. But, the truth of the matter is, he made a deal with senate democrats. He would allow all those immigrants already here to stay, if the Dems would secure the border. He did his part....and the Dems screwed him by never doing their part. Sound familiar? This shit has been going on for a long time.

>I mentioned not liking AC/DC because their sound was terrible,
AC/DC wrote one great song. And, then recorded it over and over. Every song was damned near the same song. I love the shit out of them...for about 15 mins. Then, I have to play something else.

>Kike/11
no objections to this, whatsoever

Those are some impressive bars

Um....what did Jay Z mean when he said T H I S (2017):

You ever wonder why all the jewish KIKES own all the property in america?
This is how they did it. (credit)

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-08-17-15-48-1.png (1440x1744, 227K)

Thanks

nobody liked immigrants then.
those were different times.
50yrs gen xer

>stole
Did Plant steal his vocal talents ? did Page steal his guitar skills ?

British faggots could never comprehend GnR when the popular 80s "rock bands" at the time there were the ultra fay and faggy Happy Mondays and Stone Roses type bands. This kid probably doesnt think Skrewdriver holds up either

They stole songs because they werent creative to make their own yet everyone acts like they were god among men. Also yes page straight up steals riffs and plant stole melodies

Plant's embarassing solo career tells you all need to know

>Finding a way to tie a Jewish conspiracy into this
Welcome to Jow Forums

Mom babysat his younger brother. And Lafayette is fucking Dubai compared to 97% of Indiana. West Lafayette is nicer, but soulless boomer shit is ruining it. "95 year old market district? Bulldoze it for a nigger zoo and lie to the residents about the number of migrants from Chicago."

He stole the whole fucking band from Jeff Beck, who is 90x the guitar player but garbage at writing songs usually.

35yrs old here. Yes, it was very common.
>police and niggers, that's right
>get out of my way
>don't need to buy none of your
>gold chains today
The 80s was the last generation of "old school" white people. I'm from the SC/Ga area and hearing the word nigger was very common. As a child I remember things like race mixing or even associating with blacks or browns would result in you being disowned by your family and cast out of your peer group. Same with any type of faggotry.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-13-36-49.png (1080x1920, 596K)

Yes, this was normal in the 1980s. It was mainstream to dislike immigrants and faggots.

/ourvocalist/

This Is a "joke" album

Its all satire. Just like Jow Forums

in the late 90s I ate at a restaurant called Tar Baby's in South Carolina

no no NO!

youtube.com/watch?v=uZwsYdxecA8
>this boomer meme thread

Attached: 1528916571793.jpg (750x556, 366K)

When it became more about the spectacle than the music.

Zeppelin was a "supergroup" that incorporated a bunch of shit from all the members' previous bands.

a huge one
they always sucked

Johnny Burnette 1960
"You're sixteen, you're beautiful, and you're mine"
These days Jow Forums would try to burn him at the stake to impress the other Jow Forumstards
So, I predict in 20 years, Jow Forums will think Axl Rose needs to die too

I'm in that same boat with Nirvana. Really catchy as a teen but just outright sucks as an adult.

How many members from huge bands had successful solo careers when they weren't known before the band?

>Teen pregnancy is the worst evil ever
>Girls should go to college first
>get the mind virus
>Then we can ask them if they want babies
Just remember, you guys fell for this

Shutup fag, zeppelin is great