Defend this

defend this

Attached: 26993418_925153010983723_3039655155333068173_n.jpg (742x652, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

woonbond.nl/nieuws/sociale-huurprijzen-stijgen-maximaal-54-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys
sage

nothing is a right. only property has rights WTF DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?!

don't live in cities

>average

Minimum wage workers get below average apartments. Duh.
Did you not pass math Mohamed?

people have the live in cities you idiot. thats where jobs are

my small town has 2 bedrooms for 550 a month in the edge of the ghetto. i lived there awhile just dont go in the backstreets at night

this

comparing the average with the minimun is meaningless

i would like to see the rent prices in that state where the minimun wage is $7, i bet its far lower than that $1234 arerage

retarded twitter terrorist kid

Minimum wage isn't intended to be lived on.

Rent being a quarter of the layman's income is a pipe dream.

People get roommates or spouses to split costs.

The only adults making minimum wage are in horrible markets or literal idiots.

sage

Average. That factors in Bill Gates as well. You are talking about the polar side of the spectrum

>Renting an average house with a below average income
>Shocked that math doesn't make sense

Bullshit, my rent is 650 for a 2 bedroom 1 bath.
You must be looking for some uptown nice apartment.

that sounds super high for the average US rent.Im not sure if I believe it.

>dont live in cities user
>limit your dating options to meth addicted retards user
>go do backbreaking labor until you are addicted to opioids user

The anti-city, pro trades meme here is ridiculous. Whites built cities, whites built high paying professions. STOP FUCKING TELLING WHITES NOT TO TAKE THESE THINGS BACK. STOP ENCOURAGING SURRENDER.

>ITT: gullible summerfags; bots; shills; retards

Jow Forums is the new /b/

>Another episode of euroshitholes talking about my country
Fuck off. Furthermore, there are plenty of places to go that are much cheaper to live.
>But it's a shithole
You can't have your cake and eat it too. I doubt these high living expense areas are any less of a "shithole" anyway.

>average apartment cost
>minimum wage
>minimum wage should afford average apartment cost

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Don't take in people who willingly work for scraps, driving the wages down.

Minimum wage earners are below average in skill and barely earn the wage the government mandates already.

You can take out a mortgage on a nice condo in a nice area for 450 a month even in cities and own your own place.

>entire thread has already said this
>"look guis in figured it out"
thanks for the bump

Have roommates when you're young, and improve yourself so that your time is worth more than $7.25/hr?

And there was me believing cost of living is cheap in latin america.

I am baffled by this as well. I assume most people here are just living at home with their parents

>a minimum wage job is supposed to be a career
fuck off

Yeah rent is insanely stupid high which is why I'll never leave my parents comfy basement where i have a pool table and bar

Dumb ass kids wants to live where it is trendy or hip. Then they have to suffer the consequence of paying the eternal Jew apartment scheme . Why do they want to pay for someone else to upkeep their complex? Stupid asses would rather pay the same price for a one bedroom one bath as a mortgage would cost. Apartments are subpar. You should own a house and build your own future and not Pat for someone else’s home. Apartment cucks.

Yeah it has nothing to do with corporate profits being higher than ever and wages being lower than ever. I’m sure you’re a multimillionaire and it wouldn’t be beneficial for you to make more money. Fucking idiot.

>goys, there's obviously no need to raise the minimum wage
>goys making little money are just lazy
>we (((businessmen))) are just barely scraping by, you can't expect us to raise wages
itt: good goys

what part of M I N I M U M is so difficult to grasp also kys op

My rent is lower than that and my pay is higher.

Don't live in major metropolitan areas and be sure to sage all shit threads

The issue isn’t with minimum wage - if you set that above the value people bring them they don’t get hired - it’s with boomer prog zoning laws that severely restrict housing development which drives up the price of existing stock of housing

What does
>To cost less than a quarter of income
even mean?
Why is the price higher then if then average is lower?

Very few states don't have their own minimum wage laws, for example, in AZ it'll be 12/hr by 2020, and the average cost of living is retarded, sure it costs a fuck ton to live in New York City, but where I live you could easily survive by yourself on minimum wage.

Also, minimum wage isn't supposed to be a livable wage you communist faggot.

Don't live where you can't afford to. And get a real job.

I came from this environment that Jow Forums glorifies. It's such a fucking bullshit meme I have to think (((someone))) is pushing it on purpose.

First off, there really are not that many trade jobs. It's not fucking jobland where jobs grow on jobbies.

Second, those jobs SUCK. They are hot, dirty, and most importantly, will break your body down. There is a reason so many people are addicted to painkillers. They need them. They also don't pay nearly as well as they are memed here. You can make 70k, sure, but you WILL be working 20+ hours of overtime per week to do that.

To be pushing this shit makes no sense. I don;t want my people all limited to this environment, broke, on drugs, and no future. I want my people to take back what our fucking great-grandfathers built. I want my people to take back the fucking economic engines of this country, which are cities. I want my people to take back the fucking professions.

When you get sick or your arm gets crushed and you are shipped to the medical center in the city, do you want to be surrounded by high paid, professional WHITE DOCTORS? Or do you want to be shipped to spic town to be looked over by Drs Chang and Pajeeta?

The choice is clear, fuckers. Stop with the trades meme.

Attached: 67a.jpg (640x646, 64K)

Land ownership is delusion.

1. Get a roommate or roommates to lower rent/ utilities expenses
2. If you're over the age of 25 and still working for minimum wage, you're a failure of a human
3. Learn how to budget your money.

>average rent
>average
Life isn’t fair, the post

outliers drive up the average.

next

>Minimum wage isn't intended to be lived on.
Yes, it literally is. I don't know where the right got this talking point, but you're all hellbent to get buried by it.

get a better job you lazy faggot

Get roommates, duh.

>average
that's because there are a lot of really nice and highly expensive places to live here. there is also tons of really affordable housing. I've always paid < $500 a month for rent, and haven't been paid minimum wage since i was in high school. im also happy to know that if i wanted to im free to pay an outragous amount to live in an outragously nice house. income mobility is pretty good here.

Attached: 1XVXrl6H.jpg (400x400, 26K)

STOP
BEING
POOR
YOU
LAZY
COMMIE
FUCKS

Attached: 48305F08-F4FE-4B36-B2FC-A4D088244B1E.jpg (500x500, 85K)

How many times, have you personally posted this bait OP? Answer me!

Attached: 1531005051596m.jpg (1024x763, 95K)

I make alright money, renting is a nightmare. You can easily end up stuck in the rent cycle never being able to save up for a down payment on a house. Right now it would be cheaper to pay a mortgage than rent, and I do not live in a city. I moved away from the tri state area because housing is stupid, but even out in the country renting is fucking expensive.

sick of the meme of 500$ apts, they only exist if you're going to live in someones house that you found on craigslist, or a nigger/spic ghetto.

The cheapest rents I've seen for a non ghetto nigger apt is about $850+gas/water/trash/elec.

Good luck niggers housing is one giant scam.

Quit defending immigrants and let them be deported causing a labor shortage. When that happens employers will have to compete for employees not the other way around.

Don't live in a city you can't afford. There are cities besides NYC, LA, SF, and Atlanta. There are smaller cities. For example, Augusta GA is cheap as fuck. There is a huge jobs boom with the army moving its cyber command to Fort Gordon.

Stop pretending that everywhere is the same as SF. I'd be interested in what the average rent is excluding CA and NY. Probably much more reasonable.

Very insightful

Truly one of the most elaborate ways to remove whites from cities has been the process of making them loud degenerate shit-holes filled with trash, homeless, and “culture.”

To take back the cities whites need to make them habitable again, because right now they’re rot

make outsourcing illegal and foreign property ownership illegal there fixed your problems

Median income in the US is $59,000/year. Let’s do the math: you say average rent is $1234/month, x 12 = 14,808/year. 25% of 59k = $14,750.

What was the problem?

if you had some skills you probably wouldnt be so mad

>Live in a city
>Limit your dating options to heroin junkies who don't speak your language
>be in immense debt and struggle to pay your rent for your studio apartment
Luckily I'm an upperclass white male but the average person struggles in the city
And I work in the medical centers in the city. White people are a minority and there's a 70% chance your doctor won't be white.

BUT WHATS THE “MEDIAN” RENT YOU FUCK

“AVERAGE” DOES NOT TELL AN ACCURATE STORY, NUMBERS ALONE DON’T MEAN SHIT WITHOUT CONTEXT

CALIFORNIA AND NY ARE FAR MORE EXPENSIVE THAN MOST OTHER PLACES

You do know what averages are, right? There are luxury apartments that rent for 10,000 or more a month that a scew things.

I was thinking the same thing. So much sexually explicit posts, braap crap, and sippy memes. It disappoints me.

Some of the most expensive cities in the world are in the United States which drives the "average" rents up. Also college dorms count as rent and many students are forced to pay exorbitant prices for them for the first year. Also, paying 1/4th is the ideal you can still get by paying up to 1/2

>don't fall for trade meme
>go to college
>get job as office cuck
>blow brains out at 35
Wow, that office job was so much healthier

this

>comparing average to minimum

no one cares about citycucks

>AVERAGE us Rent

>MINIMUM wage

kankermongool.

Dont. Be. Poor.

To take them back, we need to end fedgov housing policies and immigration that ships these people in. Immigrant and refugee resettlement, section 8/housing assitance, they all need to go, and within a generation, the cities will be habitable again, I guarantee it.

Pic related.

which is why we need to take them back, not all flee to the countryside and work as welders.

I can really tell you know what you are talking about. Go on, join a trade, moron. You have no fucking clue what you are signing yourself up for.

Attached: demographics_is_destiny.png (1741x228, 40K)

>500 rent
>85 internet
>200 electricity and water
?

Wow, sounds like a great opportunity to fill a market need with affordable housing.

>tries to get biz license to build and operate housing
>runs into legal requirements for licensing in that specific field

>tries to get partial loan to start up, finds long list of impeding compliance requirements for that business plan

>tries to hire construction crew to build within municipalities requisites

Realizes every facet, of every business he considers, is regulated at the apex at the county, state, federal, and crony-private level.

>Looks up definition of capitalism
>Looks up definition of fascism
>finally understands how dumb and gullible his nation is

With fewer illegal immigrants wages would go up and rent would go down.

>live in city
>pay 650 because Im not in retarded cali land

caliniggers really need to be banned from the internet because theyre actually fucking retarded

I can almost guarantee you the vast majority of people who say "get a trade" either are not in trades themselves and never have been, or they live with their parents and aren't even old enough to post here anyway

If you're working a minimum wage job, you can't afford to live alone. Where's the fucking mystery?

That’s ignorant. Most parts of the US have a major industry that people work in. You can still make money by going for the operative and/or administrative areas of those industries. Also, smaller cities (

No, it literally isn't. Whoever is trying to bury this talking point is economically retarded and needs to be buried himself.

Is the problem the minimum wage or jews overinflating the price of the apartments?
What will stop them for raising the price along the minimum wage?
Who will pay 30 hours a week for some guy to flip burgers?

>muh cerdy jobs
Stop being a corporate bugman and gain some real skills. I never had a problem finding work out in the country. Once you factor in the cost of a degree and time wasted in traffic, bugmen make less, they have no freedom and they always have to live in fear of being fired or laid off.

If you are over the age of 25 and making MW, you are a failure and I do not care about you.
If you live in a major metropolitan area, you are subhuman and I do not care about you.

None of this is of any concern. Get a real job, move to a livable place.

This is a comparison of an average with a minimum.

>average is 1234/month
Because taking the fact that I charge $400/month and the fact that in California they charge $4000 a month means the average between me and this other person is $2200.

For The Netherlands -> Where OP is from.

AVERAGE rent in `free sector` housing (non-government supported): 1000 €

Average income: 2894 € á month

Minimum wage: 1578 €

Average rent with SOCIAL HOUSING: €529
woonbond.nl/nieuws/sociale-huurprijzen-stijgen-maximaal-54-2018

Attached: Look at me i'm the German now.jpg (1280x721, 85K)

blame retirees and NAFTA for making latin america richer

It's true us millennials are fucked

>compares average to average
>muh research is done!

The absolute state of education .

better open borders and let the illegals to depress the wages and add excessive regulation to make sure building costs skyrocket.
Oh, and continue voting for the people who support all this while blaming someone else.

>I should be able to afford the average rent making minimum wage

L a d d o

They never mentioned the quality of the apartment you stupid teenager. I think it's time for you to go suck off Shapiro

>maybe if I misrepresent some statistics people will believe me

Attached: snaddy.jpg (859x815, 178K)

not a living wage btw

The minimum wage is for teenagers working their first job at McDs.

If the minimum wage is meant to be lived on, you either believe that children working at McDs should be able to afford their own place, or that they shouldn't be permitted to work - which is it?

Attached: 1530911479563.jpg (300x168, 9K)

No
It isn’t. Minimum wage is for burger flipping teenagers who don’t need to pay rent. As other anons have said, if you’re an adult getting paid minimum wage just kys right now

yes it literally is. it's designed to protect the lowest skilled and most vulnerable in our population from exploitation by corporations. The "summer job for teenagers" talking point is a meme from the bootstrap boomers

>Federal minimum wage
>actual wages

>average rent
>doesn't look at average wage
hurr durr

and average wage is $14 per hour or 40k per year. which is much closer to satisfying the quarter income rule.

>leaf

Allright let's just ignore this one guys.

Teenagers can't afford their own place because they have school which only lets them work part time stop being such a retarded leaf

work 60hr weeks at $15.50 as a sub manager of a small grocery store...rent is $1060 a mo including hydro and gas...still hard to make it tho.

Teenagers shouldn’t be able to buy a house with their wages kill your fucking self