Public Service Announcement

Hello, Jow Forums. I bring red pills.

Did you know not all jews are greedy fucks who want to destroy western civilization? It's true! Many jews are actually our allies in the fight to destroy globalism.

Most folks on Jow Forums need to understand the difference between:

Zionist Jews: our allies, Israeli nationalists and patriots, who actually practice judaism, who think nations should have borders, and who President Trump supports.

Globalist Jews: rootless cosmopolitans who simply happen to descend from jews but actually despise judaism and want to destroy anything and everything in the way of an authoritarian world government controlled by the global elite.

Learn the difference so that you won't accidently mistake your friends for enemies. It could save your civilization!

Attached: goodjew.jpg (900x900, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK
OFF
KIKE

SAGE

Attached: JIDF memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

Yeah, yeah. That's all well and good. Maybe we could actually have been friends....if you knew when to fuck off back home for good and never interfere with anyone ever again (except maybe your sandnigger neighbours). But that's never gonna happen. It CAN'T happen, because it's just how you operate. So unless something changes (it won't), the best thing I can say is that Zionist Jewry is just a slightly less malignant tumor than globalist Jewry.

really?

Attached: poppy.jpg (300x250, 19K)

Nyet.

Attached: 3356753.jpg (395x515, 35K)

Fake and gay nuke em all it's the only way to be sure

Yes. We do know the difference.

But.... best to nuke the site from orbit. Just to be sure.

Attached: 1275681680230.jpg (500x400, 43K)

They should invent different names for their sects: most antisemites don't know difference between habad & mossad. Judaism is ancient, thus it's barbaric, please condemn.

Attached: S4u2l61.png (1000x570, 310K)

fuck off KIKE.

Attached: 1498006421712.jpg (691x607, 46K)

What's this? A Israeli Prime Minister defending CLOSED BORDERS FOR WESTERN COUNTRIES? Who would have thought!

Attached: C4UhQEQUkAA64or.jpg (1024x696, 70K)

bump

>Believing a Jew
>2018

What's this? A Israeli Prime Minister promoting GLOBALISM FOR WESTERN COUNTRIES? Who would have thought!

S
A
G
E

Attached: Ben Gurion Look Magazine.jpg (1612x1237, 232K)

Same thread as yesterday

We need to start killing Zionist Jews and evangelicals ASAP.

Agree with OP 1000%! Israel is a shining beacon of beauty and light that will last eternally. Truly our greatest ally!

Attached: Palestinian Child.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

>yes trust me goy!
>im youre friend and greatest ally!!

Attached: 1528246302776.jpg (680x862, 154K)

Israel appreciation thread? Israel appreciation thread.

Attached: Palestinian Peaceful Protestor.jpg (1024x615, 105K)

>Did you know not all jews are greedy fucks who want to destroy western civilization? It's true! Many jews are actually our allies in the fight to destroy globalism.

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaa

this is cringe. stop it.

Check the documentary in
Jewish supremacists is a more accurate term than (((rootless leftist globalists))). In Israel, jewish supremacy is mainstream - they literally want to enslave the world and racemix the populations to make them easier to control.

> Your IQ a tad too high goy, go have kids with this African goddess, mmm yes good goy.

People should read Karl Marx's essay "the jewish question" marxists and commies were behind much of the conspiracy theories about jews. Hitler played right into their hands, after they escaped into the USSR and USA Hitler inevitably enacted their plans by killing off the more conservative jews still residing in eastern europe. The commies were very butthurt that some survived and formed Israel, hence the USSR opposing Israel in early conflicts even before they had much to do with the USA.

Honestly, are you being paid to spread these obvious lies?

Rootless leftist globalist jews hate judaism. See video below. Don't always agree with Ben Shapiro but he nailed it on this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

>OP has yet to engage anyone directly
Fuck yourself, kike. Saged.

Fuck Israel

Attached: 1512311662591.jpg (832x827, 87K)

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Jews need to fuck off to israel and israel punished for its crimes against humanity

Yep, and the globalists are the ones stirring up antisemitism on Jow Forums so they can gain from victimhood.
Anyone who mindlessly says "fuck off kike" is a puppet of the globalist Jews, or a shill.

They want you to be nazis you idiots.

True story
I tedpilled an American Jew at a party a few weeks ago about the pedo satanists claiming to be Jews. I also said the whole “chosen people” meme was bullshit, said ALL humans are God’s chosen. He agreed.

>fuck off kike

Imagine being the type of sub-human who unironically makes these replies. I tell myself they're shills so as to maintain my faith in humanity.

Not an arguement

>Trusting a Jew
>Ever
ISHYGDDT

>Zionist Jews: our allies
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagahagahahaha
Gagaga
Agahahahahahahagahahagaga
Agahshahahahahahahagaja
Hahahahahagahagagagagagsgs

>falling for their oldest trick to always have people on both sides of every issue

Alright sounds good I only hate globalist jews now

>Rootless leftist globalist jews hate judaism.
And this is a bad thing because....

Attached: IMG_20161106_115356-2.jpg (1180x1180, 189K)

That's literally the same type of shit a progressive cultist says when his beliefs are questioned. "LOL a different opinon can you believe this shit?!?"
pic related it's you.

Attached: NotKidding.png (736x552, 766K)

because two jews in every question they have three opposite opinions (guberman, translated by me)

this is a good thing

it's people who say all cultures are equal that you have to mistrust

So you are telling me your culture is superior?

Attached: Shagal-Milan.jpg (845x640, 69K)

I'm certainly entitled to my opinion on the matter and so are you

I don't refuse the right of other cultures to exist and compete with mine for prominence

can you show your flag please? i always feel like these retarded threads cucking to idiots on Jow Forums are false flags made by some sperg neckbeard.
why would an israeli even hide his flag when making threads like these

I'm not even jewish m8

Attached: 1506644311410.png (820x606, 373K)

> compete
are you sure you know how to do it HONESTLY?
because if you keep on with your hutzpa when you're not even close to superior, but your jewrnalists broadcast you're, you know it's not going to end well. FOR YOU. I know that the concept of karma is foreign to you, but you should consider it as a cause and effect law, no matter how religious morons interpret abstractions.

Attached: 708.jpg (188x268, 13K)

BR, not even once

I know this is a trollpost but the only way to know if a Jew is a potential “ally” is to gauge how attached they are to Judaism, and whether or not they’re willing to acknowledge acts of kikery committed by Jews.
The good Jews are the ones who are estranged. They tend to adopt the race of their nonjew parent. The rest will unflinchingly put the needs of Jews and Israel first. It doesn’t matter how well our society treats them when they justify their parasitic behavior on the idea that they’re an oppressed minority.
I’ve only known one part-jew who actually loves America and would die for it. The man doesn’t even think about being a Jew, just acknowledges it as part of his heritage as a matter of fact. Unfortunately he supports US aid to Israel but I’m willing to chalk that up to him being a republican boomer.
It doesn’t really matter who’s a good or a bad person, who’s guilty or who isn’t. Pol just wants blood, let’s be honest. But there is a meaningful distinction between “jews” and “the Jews.”

Attached: image.jpg (421x462, 188K)

Did they take the kid’s brain? What am I looking at?
I thought it was the Turks who were harvesting Syrian kids for organs.

T_D tier thread

Attached: NotAllJews.png (1023x453, 132K)

> image name
WEW
E
W

> anarcho-syndicalism, EU, Pirate, UN, Recycling

You might be “in-the-know” about The Gestalt but let me add to it…
>The Elite are full fledged Satanists and work 24/7 against YOU
Child Molesting and Murdering SCUM who worship Demons.
They Run Hollywood, Politics, Finance, Industry, Military, Media, News, Culture, Music, and Religions
THEY RUN MEGACHURCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are literal witches and warlocks… “praying” Dark spells against you
SPIRITS OF
>Cancer
>HIV
>Homosexuality
>Weakness to SIN
>Failure of marriage and relationship
>Crime
>Fear

They pray death and destruction on you… THEY Sacrifice animals and Kids… Humans… They Drink Blood and do ritual Magikk… THEY HATE YOU….
>Atheists are the easiest for these witches to pray death onto
>Ex Satanist John Ramirez Testimony , exposing satanist , rituals ect.
youtu.be/I11L71PD3Lw
watch that and SEE what THEY are doing
Sateria which JOEY DIAZ worships is satanism…. Just like Rogan…
THEY stay up all night PRAYING for your death and YOU CATHOLICS cannot even go to church for 40 minutes and complain!!!
YOU WANT SOME TRUTH!!! SOME IckeWAVE… Made by Your user Prophet himself!
>youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
Listen,,, Guard yourselves… There is Only ONE way, ONE Truth, ONE LIGHT!!!! Join it and guard your eternity …
>We are in the End-Times
Become a End-Times Watchmen and guard the walls!!! Defend against Satan!
>youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Expose These VILE People, At Every Turn! You are already fighting the good fight, Join Us in defeating the Satanic NWO.

>"l am the way and the truth and the life. No
one comes to the Father except through me."

Repent, for the end is nigh.
>177777777

Attached: 1529752842343.jpg (680x802, 62K)

Zionist jews are equally as bad as globalist jews. Zionist jews are responsible for 9/11, USS Liberty attacks and exerting undue influence on US foreign policy through AIPAC.

Attached: israel - US greatest enemy.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

Attached: 1508857852255.jpg (454x340, 88K)

Unironically this.

The only good jew is a dead one

>as if he belives netinyahooooo would ever say that

I never thought of him from this pov

Attached: GoodFriday.jpg (411x610, 304K)

How about we compete with gas chambers?

I could do with a new lampshade kike

>memeflag demanding to see a flag

Get out.

Your absolutely right dude, even if everyone on this board is in denial about it. We have no business picking fights with people who want to be our allies, and who share >90% of our values

Amen brother