can you feel it, poltards?

Attached: 2020.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
youtube.com/watch?v=RbdpXx-PHuMency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love to see her run again. Her health won't be getting any better so it would be nice to see her make a fool of herself. Maybe a full on stroke on stage this time.

I feel a massive erection.

Campaigns are very taxing on a person's health. The presidency even more so.
I doubt she will even live to 2020 and doubt even more she will live through a campaign.
Of course nothing would make me laugh more than if she got elected and 5 days into her presidency she dies.

I thought you guys were going to use the donkey from shrek?

Attached: DhCx98xV4AEQn2Q.jpg (1093x1035, 73K)

yeah its her looking at the rope thats gonna hang her and obama

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Attached: 1499468171860.jpg (250x250, 7K)

2020, her turn

What’s with all the shilling for this cunt? Is she about to be arrested?

Try harder.
The left really can't meme.
What you claim is not only stupid, it is not funny at all, so it is pointless.

A little spirit cooking will fix her up, boyo. Have faith!

Meme war 2.0 when?

literally psychotic

Attached: 1481678687868.png (222x293, 148K)

Me too Styx. Many keks would ensue.

Wish that nigga would. I do enjoy watching her lose.

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

I still haven’t figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? Was it Wikileaks? Was it Podesta? Was it her sexual predator husband? Was it her staff’s husband’s immoral pictures? Was it her subpoena violation? Was it the corrupt foundation? Was it the congressional lies? Was it the Benghazi scandal? Was it the pay for play? Was it the Travel Gate scandal? Was it the Haiti scandal? Was it the Whitewater scandal? Was it the Cattle Gate scandal? Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money? Was it Comey’s investigation? Was it her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 33,000 emails? Was it the secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half of the USA population deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? Was it the Jennifer Flowers assault? Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? Was it the lie about taking on sniper fire in Bosnia? Was it her husband’s impeachment for lying under oath? Was it the 6 billion $ she “lost” when in charge of the state department? Was it the 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she was the worst presidential candidate our country has ever had to choose from?

Gee, I just can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

Attached: a929fcacaf755fd50395698aee0bb8a7.jpg (950x1020, 76K)

Round 2? Civil War Nuevo?
Of course it will be glorious think of it everyone is prepared now we know what to do no more trial runs, its endgame:
Trump and his base Hillary and her minions them debating like generals to war and the folks rioting,
Thats some A++ entertainment right there

Attached: 1525032289973.png (657x710, 599K)

>I love my iced cafecito in the morning
>Could you not be yourself for five minutes?
>OYE CÓMO VA?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 61K)

To eat shit (again)

Nice copy paste brother

Attached: 1339220011235.png (333x500, 384K)

Image = crappy 80s studio portrait

inb4 not shillary but Obongo will run again... and win lmfao
Blompf btfo

Dude, do you even /p/?

>implying she'll make it to 2020

Attached: A B TEAM SATAN 1.png (523x327, 78K)

Feel what? Her infection, creeping through her brain? She probably won't even survive through Trump's first term.

Attached: KURU KURU.png (1024x650, 664K)

mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

and hilldawgs personal love song with the presidency and ultimate power
youtube.com/watch?v=RbdpXx-PHuMency

all this shit in music. it's like they've been projecting their evil plans in music and movies all these years.