Press F again. Grave of Ebba vandalised by rejected (MUH!) Asylum Seeker

They hit us in the face, we offer our other cheek and they hit us again. They will be surprised when we hit fucking back.

F for Little Ebba

Attached: ebba-702x459.jpg (702x459, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/
katerinamagasin.se/ebba-akerlunds-grav-vandaliserad/
youtube.com/watch?v=FUO4DcanfKA
youtube.com/watch?v=aLDOMpksKL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since there is a now unoccupied space, why dont you be a real german and let one of those denied asylum seekers stay to fill the void she left

Literally subhumans.

Hm, maybe, but why don'tcha take more spics in HYNAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHUAUAUA

Subhumans means they are still somehow humans. They are nonhumans.

>They will be surprised when we hit fucking back.
the entire world will, because youre
NOT
GONNA
DO
F U C K
A L L

Even dogs have more honour than them, true.

bump

They pissed on it

source or stfu

B U M P

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Go cry me a fucking river. All you cucks do is cry about shit. You did this to yourselves so who gives a fuck

>The grave of the little girl Ebba Åkerlund has been vandalised, Fria Tider reports. The 11-year-old child died in Stockholm’s terror attack, which was committed by Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker.
>voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/

shut the fuck up mutt

S

F
Source: voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/

Attached: 1510809922085.png (720x500, 41K)

Subhuman means less than human. Its an apt description.

So, how hard is it to smuggle weapons into Europe?

>katerinamagasin.se/ebba-akerlunds-grav-vandaliserad/
>voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/grave-of-swedish-child-that-died-in-stockholm-terror-attack-is-vandalised/

FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

Although Germany brought this onto themselves, I still have empathy for them, bastard.

>Germany
american education

Considering we have shootings more or less daily in Malmö to the point where postnord refuse to deliver mail on certain addresses in the city because it’s too dangerous, I’d say fairly easy.

Pic at least a little bit related

Attached: swamps-of-our-sins.jpg (747x275, 24K)

S

It's filthy Merkel-voting krauts like you who got us into this mess. No amount of sudden right-wing virtue signalling will get you back in our grace.

It was antifa

Wait, hold it, hold it, do you wanna say that the right winged and or nazis in Sweden can also get weapons before a civil/race war will start?

But why does it say

>THAT is the beautiful European woman Jow Forums is trying to preserve

Attached: 1529476006301.png (809x785, 992K)

I want to see them all executed on a hanging block spanning multiple kilometres

based Codreanu

I literally bumped this thread for you and berated the guy for being a douche, and you bash me.

I assumed this was a german incident because both Sweden and Germany have issues like this, and the OP was german.
>So you don't remember the story of Ebba!
I have seen hundreds of young girls slaughtered by terrorists in the UK, Sweden, Germany, and other European nations, so I couldn't remember off the top of my head where this happened.

It's not "hurr american education" its this is such a rampant problem it's hard to keep up.
Stay safe user.

its literally a child you subhuman untermensch degenerate human excrement.
I hope you get gangraped by niggers.

To the right price and the right contacts you can get pretty much anything you want.
Not saying I have those contacts but just saying we already have shootings as if people bought guns while grocery shopping.

ok np then

>12
>child

Someone post the pic of her mangled corpse.

My patience has limits.

Attached: 5456756756.jpg (187x221, 28K)

Attached: sweden.jpg (747x975, 108K)

>posting a picture from a Jewish movie while you deny biology
???

I figured your English was not the best, which is why I didn't turn to name calling with you. I have the oddest feeling you're using a meme flag because you're scared of getting doxxed and in trouble by your government.

Real talk, if I lived in Germany or the UK, I'd not post with my geographic location either.

Getting a weapon isn't really that hard, just get a license to hunt and get into the inner circle and eventually you'll get your hands on ak-47 or more interesting sounding arms.

FUCK YOU SANDNIGGERS LEAVE EBBA ALONE

Attached: IMG_0501.jpg (590x700, 80K)

Damn son, that's nasty. Is it weird I've become completely desensitized to this?

>filename: sweden.jpg
Why am I not surprised

fuck off to twitter fat and pedoris

No. You are on Jow Forums after all.

She was too retarded to get out of the way of a moving vehicle; why do you people feel sorry for retards?

You're surprisingly stupid. Was this ugly inbred your sister or something?

And still whiter than you Jerome bin-hal jizz

We have to burn their corpses on the same day to not make our land unclean like God obeyed us

OP is russian in germany dankeschön

Interesting to note for later use

In your scheißland it's illegal to fuck children at three chaim and you know it

>muh biology
>muh genders

I don't think so, but this makes us stronger, we have to kill all of them arabs, niggers, kikes without remorse

Why do you have AIDS?

Attached: 11463533.jpg (680x680, 109K)

>Real talk, if I lived in Germany or the UK, I'd not post with my geographic location either.
I only use memeflags when I am posting things that are on the edge.

I mean, stuff like anus-stretching pics on /b/ and shit is still gross af. But seeing dead kids? Don't even care. This is the future we've chosen.

Safety is always better than security.
Mentally retarded immigrants need to be purged because they're the one committing crimes.
In a society with high average intelligence, you don't have to worry about buying security systems, because they won't be necessary anymore.
More importantly, why don't you feel sorry for a white woman being murdered?

someone should piss on him before he leaves

I thought this was a subhuman..?

Attached: Subhuman.jpg (500x375, 97K)

"I'm gonna try to be as edgy as possible because my life is centered around being an unemployed fat sub-normal IQ almost human, virgin beast"
Did daddy rape you again or something?

inb4 projection

Attached: 1496106111287.jpg (235x250, 10K)

Your meme flag on the other hand.
I believe it's less about "hurr durr Jow Forums makes us desensitized" and more along the lines of this is reality. This is a real problem and we've managed to identify it.

Kind of why it's called a red pill and how it's so hard to swallow for spineless leftists. Shits nasty, shits scary, and they don't want to pay attention to it, even though they should.

It's only (((legal))) to fuck goyim that age.

As if the API doesn't store your geographical location same as everyone else. As if Hiroshimoot wouldn't turn over that data when staring at a court order.

People get murdered all the time. Why would anyone feel sorry for anyone that dies? She was granted a gift. Just imagine had she grew up and been gang raped by roving migrants and tortured for years before finally dying. She was spared; user. And there are tons of people that; that is happening to at this very moment. You just dont know about them. So why elevate one retard over another?

You hide your flag 'cause of fear of the kike/hate memes against it? Well we wouldn't have this problem if our mods weren't FUCKING COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS who allow this kind of (((free speech))) here

And the future we change

he's a kike, they don't own feels like humans

OY VEY my bad I am sorry shekelmeister. But wait really? I read the cap wrong lol

Yup. We could even use the fire as an energy source

>as if people bought guns while grocery shopping
>Europeans will never know the joy of sharting in mart and placing an AR in your cart
We need to convince Bolton that Sweden presents a tangible threat to the borders of greater Israel that demands liberation. You Nords have the oil requirement already covered.

Attached: 12332143124134.jpg (692x384, 39K)

this, how the fuck does this even make sense?

My idea once I thought was
>dig big ass hole
>throw nigs and musulmen in
>benzin
>fire
Can we consider this idea for later use?

>why don't you feel sorry for a white woman being murdered?

Because she would have grown up to be one of the countless millions of roasties voting for more migrants anyway.

Best idea ever

Attached: 7029b8a07d7515e7b5ccaaf30ef2f586.jpg (498x500, 55K)

Or a redpilled housewife. People seem to forget the other site while focused on the one

Officially approved! Their corpses will generate even generate new fuel in a few million years.

>a redpilled housewife

Those mythical creatures don't exist anywhere except in the rural Southern States of America. European women are rotten to the core, infected with brain-eating feminism and leftism.

F rest in peace.

dude, like, what is your mother then to begin with?

>ID
Whoa

fff

It's already happening you dumb nigger, open your nigger eyes

Just don't call them animals. Animals are way higher on the evolutionary scale. I like to think of them as a plague on humanity.

My mother is Russian, not European. She hates niggers more than I do, thank God for that.

Lol I am russian too. How does a russian-belgian breed look like lmao?

And I meant
>European women are rotten to the core, infected with brain-eating feminism and leftism
you're implying like that's 100% with all women the case yo

Attached: 1530813236884.jpg (462x453, 94K)

>My mother is Russian, not European
West Russians are part of Europe, or was she a Mongol`?

>germancucks dont bother with hanging out around these places to fucking destroy the pieces of shit who would defile it
its your fault

Russia is part of Europe. Shitskins living in Russia are neither Russian nor European

Imagine if we would send all shitskins away from Russia how many space we had to do great things with cyka tchyort

Strong Nordic features with amazing green eyes.

Giving women the right to vote was a mistake, and there is not a single woman who will take responsibility and give up their right to vote. So yes, they're all infected beyond normal repair.

tfw belgian swedish ultra cuck genes
>just kill me senpai

Attached: 1530422785165.png (913x700, 540K)

Look at the German cucks trying to claim Russia as muh Europe all of a sudden, when you've done nothing but look down on us for hundreds of year, trying to invade and fail every single time. You're a fucking cucked and weak-minded people. I hope islam destroys your gene-pool down to the last German baby.

>Giving women the right to vote was a mistake
Why don'tcha tell me something new and if enforced by enough power or by a Hitler, they would, you just don't have any hope and strenghth left doya?

Wtf K. Our problem was that we forgot who we truly were and always started wars.

When are the next Swedish elections and do the anti-immigration parties have a chance?

The message being whites deserve it for not laying down enough. Whites will rise again soon. Mark my words.

September and Yes, but not if Sorosstein visit them

HOLY FUCK

you wont do shit your people are spineless and suicidal

Gypsies and muzzies will pay the price sooner or later.

Sooner by you with Salvini. Is he sicilian?

Germans have been a cancer on Europe for atleast the past 2,500 years. You have brought nothing but violence on the civilized people of Europe for millennia. It's quite ironic you are now the ones being destroyed by an even more primitive and violent race. But at the same time it's understandable you feel connected to the violence of islam.

>They will be surprised when we hit fucking back.
Giving them a stern talking-to isn't gonna do shit, Hans.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (304x243, 27K)

No, he actually does what he says.

Sure Lucifer, now go and fuck yourself

Attached: 45f0807df0b7096c57b53bb3b66d0aa2f36b53446643883a1415d400045932db.png (300x250, 66K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FUO4DcanfKA
18 août 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=aLDOMpksKL8

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

F

>Rakhmat Akilov
has this guy died of anal hamaerraging via broom stick? you should transfer him to a polish prison..

Sweden is rightful German clay.