Which Supreme Court Justice do we wants, lads?

Amy a cute

Attached: 1531065954054.jpg (320x400, 23K)

I don't want a woman justice, she is also raising nigger kids. But roe vs wade being overturned would be a fun saltfest.

Raymond Kethledge EASILY

Attached: Judge-Raymond-Kethledge-teaches-son-Ray-Jr.-to-shoot-2-1.jpg (789x460, 132K)

she's a woman version of Scalia who could sit on the court for another 35 years

perfection. repeal Roe v Wade? yes. uphold the 2A? absolutely.

One that has the lowest risk of turning into a fucking liberal in their old age. So, no women. We need someone that is hardcore pro 2A, everything else is just icing on the cake. Get someone in there that will declare all weapon bans unconstitutional and we can be done with this shit once and for all.

Dredd.

Attached: Dredd-2012.jpg (869x603, 36K)

Women are too emo. Particularly middle-aged ones.

I would literally never stop cumming

Pretty much this. Pro 2A and not too harsh on restricting other liberties and I'm happy.

Hardiman

I want a wasp and a man. Fuck that Haiti nigger raising bitch, and I generally don’t trust women not to fuck it up

>woman
no thanks
the reason this county has gone down the drain is because women bitched and got the right to vote, but never bothered to actually inform themselves about actual problems and just vote on feelings, last thing we need is court cases decided by that shit too

Attached: 68e4b04620613fd9f60e5a67465322478eaefb634acf125d1039610e05922af0.jpg (750x834, 86K)

I bet her vomit tastes really nice

Republicans aren't dumb enough to put a roastie on the Supreme Court. She's just a token choice to get libtards crying about sexism.

>supporting overturning Roe v Wade
You god damn better hope enough liberals die from bursting arteries in their rage, otherwise you'll see a sleeping giant awaken that would easily surpass what gun owners did after the first federal AWB, and you'd be lucky if they just stopped at impeaching your recently appointed activist judge after taking every other branch of the federal government. Stop trying to tie gun ownership to other parts of the Republican party platform that have been losing support.

abortions are keeping the black (democrat) population down, if anything we should be pushing them on mexicans.

One that let's the scum of society continue to kill their own babies but passionately attacks gun control measures. I've been pretty disappointed by Trump and Republicans when it comes to gun rights. I'll never regret voting him over the witch but I'm tired of gun rights only meaning either standing ground for the status quo or surrending in the hopes of pacifying gun grabbers (raising age to 21 and banning bump stocks).

Since we are looking at 2 justices soon..
Hickok 45
Nutnfancy (because he would just drone on and his opposition would die of faggotry)

Reality
Ben Shapiro
Cant think of another strict constitutional person whos also american born.

Attached: 1530599728272m.jpg (1024x701, 77K)

> public sentiment is with the baby murderers

Attached: 7UdyFDz.png (701x799, 29K)

The only reason to pick her would be to force Democrats to attack a woman.

Clumps of cells aren't people, user.

Democucks can't fight shit
Simple majority is all that's needed and we have more than enough

They just de-humanize them to justify it. Like calling conservative blacks white supremacists while at the same time saying blacks can't be racist.

Why should we ban abortion? It overwhelmingly kills minorities

They already do, Sanders anyone?

wy was this moved? wtf

>Amy a cute

Not that NIGGER LOVING KUNT!

Thomas Hardeman is the guy we want. Big on 2nd Amendment and tough on illegal aliens.

We don't want a hormonal cunt that will switch to supporting illegal immigration at the sight of a snivelling shitskin baby

>Ben Shapiro
We don't need Jews, women, shitskins, Muslims, or Catholics on the Supreme Court

I want to smell her asshole.

t. degenerate incel

kys faggot

She's a year older than my wife....Fuck I'm old.

This.

Not Kavanaugh!

I would take Barrett or Kethledge.

literal faggot spotted who doesn't want to smell a girls asshole.

>putting a woman in charge of making important decisions
>being this retarded
You must be Swedish
sage

Ann Coulter thinks Kavanaugh would be the best choice, and since I trust her opinion on these things, I'll go with him.

He's a strict constitutionalist...if you give more a duck about his heritage than ability to do his job then you are stabbing yourself in the dick.

Use those who are useful to you fagot.

Attached: 1530843510966.jpg (1200x1600, 123K)

no, but i made the original thread here:

>MMMM SMELL LIKE POOPSY
>YOU GUYS ARE LE DUMB BUT NOT ME
>MMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1515736926060.png (406x452, 30K)

Because some people think killing is wrong on principle.

Basing a decision like that on looks is about the dumbest fucking thing possible. It's scary that people like you are allowed to vote.