Sunday evening All-Serb Thread

>thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=7R8wdJkJ4SA

>Thread intro
Iz svega sto sam čuo i video ja sam duboko zažalio što smo se mi na silu Boga obmanjivali nekakvom idejom bratstva i zajednice… Svi oni jednako misle, to je svet za sebe, ma sa kakvim predlogom da se pojaviš….. stvar je propala…..
Ništa se ne može zajaziti, ničim što bi joj se ponudilo.

Ja sam sa tim načisto. Dvoje nam kao neminovno predstoji: potpuno se otcepiti od njih, dati im državu, nezavisnu samoupravnu, pa neka lome glavu kako znaju, a drugo je, upravo prvo, da u zemlji zavedemo vojnu upravu za dvadeset godina i da se zemlja sva baci na privredno i ekonomsko podizanje, daleko od svih političkih uticaja. Ako to ne može, onda se otcepiti, dati im njihovu državu.

Granice će biti gde ih mi povučemo, a mi ćemo ih povući ne onde gde naše ambicije izbijaju na površinu, nego onde gde istorija i etnografija kažu; gde kaže jezik i običaji, tradicija i najzad gde se sam narod po slobodnoj volji opredeli, pa će biti i pravo i Bogu drago.

A Italijani? Neka im je sa srećom. Neka se oni Hrvatima usreće. Ja sam duboko uveren da se mi njima nećemo usrećiti... Ti su ljudi svi odreda, prozirni kao časa, nezajažljivi i u toliko meri lažni i dvolični da sumnjam da na kugli zemaljskoj ima većih podlaca, prevaranata i samoživih ljudi.

Ne zaboravite Visočanstvo, moje reči. Ako ovako ne postupite siguran sam da ćete se ljuto kajati.

Attached: Vojvoda.jpg (375x500, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ojim.fr/david-petraeus-ex-cia-chief-new-media-mogul-in-eastern-europe-the-complete-investigation/
ewb.rs/pressone.aspx?id=78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get killed you worthless turdish rape baby

Attached: doglovingserbs.png (1303x885, 1.77M)

ITT:
Discuss Serb history and politics, dispell myths and Yugopropaganda, restore honour to Nedić and Bojović, denounce London puppets

Ah, the first diaspora has arrived. Croatian, I suppose?

Informative overview of ex-CIA director David Petraeus media empire in Serbia/Balkans

ojim.fr/david-petraeus-ex-cia-chief-new-media-mogul-in-eastern-europe-the-complete-investigation/

People who should be eliminated and whose property consficated, affiliates persecuted and prosecuted

Attached: Serb_Opposition.jpg (940x627, 153K)

Where are all the Serbros on Sunday evening? I mean, it would be completely positive if not a single one was wasting his time on Internet and /pol, but my previous experience points me towards this being highly unlikely.

what a useless nation

Attached: chrome_2018-06-22_17-44-22.png (575x558, 275K)

Sorry for disappointing you pal

Strasno brate

>memeflag
I wonder who could that be....
Might be an Albanian residing on Serbian territory of Kosovo and Metohija, which his geographic location flag would show?

KEK
Procrastination is all right on sunday evenings.

You haven't read through it, have you? You honestly should, it's not typical Serb conspiracy-tier, but a factual, foreign article on the vested interests of former US Establishment and Intelligence operatives who spearhead Western "Soft Power" in the region

Mišljenje o Teši Tešanoviću ?

>Ti su ljudi svi odreda, prozirni kao časa, nezajažljivi i u toliko meri lažni i dvolični da sumnjam da na kugli zemaljskoj ima većih podlaca, prevaranata i samoživih ljudi.
Isnt this what s*Rboids say about all non-serbs in the balkans?

>dem digits
In my opinion, BalkanInfo is a completely failed and unproductive idea.
Giving air time to empty talk, devoid of any factual checks and proof, substantiation is a farce of journalism.
Likewise, treating all and every single guest as equal, whether they be quality ones or mentally deranged lunatics or outright Serb traitors and foreign agents - is bad.

Separation of wheat from chaff is indispensable.
Giving time to various Jelena Maćićs and Deretićs is humiliating.

True. I've heard him talk about the JQ openly many times. Isn't he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Not true, at all.
Bulgarians were treated as historical Balkan rivals, Muslims were seen as Ottomans, and therefore respected due to having multiple continet spanning Empire which threatened Europe on several occasions.
Romanians were historically close with Serbs,
Albanians were seen as savages, due to being in contact mostly with Bashibazuks, Prizren League Shqiptars, and not Orthodox Albanians and Arvanites.

fpbp

There is no Jewish Question, per se.
Trust me.
Especially in case of Serbs. One only needs to see Israel's stance on Balkan conflicts, and the relations between Jews and Serbs historically.
You might point out Albright and Wesley Clark, or KKR overlords, but they are not Jews in strictest sense.
The first was raised Christian, the second has Christian mother and is a Christian as well. KKR trio are US soft power purveyors.
Serbia was probably the first European nation where Jews were given completely equal rights and treatment as host people.
Read on Vinaver, Albala, Davičo, or the ideologues of Zionism being Jews who lived among Serbs.
Netanyahu also triggered various indoctrinated scum with his statement on several millenia of Serb-Jewish relations.

I don't know what you're talking about. Our prime minister is literally in the Trilateral Commission (founded by Rockefeller) ewb.rs/pressone.aspx?id=78

For a second I thought ... ah, never mind

Attached: Franz_Conrad_von_Hötzendorf.jpg (804x1144, 655K)

>Our prime minister is literally in the Trilateral Commission

It's not a Jewish institution, it's NWO/Globalist.
She is US-educated, obvious American vector.
Serbia doesn't have exactly maneuvering space.

>(founded by Rockefeller)

And Rockefeller is not Jewish.

You are conflating WASP/Anglo and Jews, while in reality they have had common interests and acted together.

Why not?
Franz Conrad planned for punitive campaign against Serbia immediately after Customs crisis of 1905/1906.
Following Anglo-sponsored regime change in 1903, pro-Austrian dynasty was replaced by British puppets, and Germans took note of it.

He was an abysmal strategist though, fully eclipsed by advances in military technology and tactis, and being on the receiving end of superior Serbian Mauser rifle models, higher marksmanship of Serbian conscripts and the lopsided defender advantage.