Transgender is gateway to Pedophelia

Let’s stop pretending that transgender is being pushed for adult tranny’s.

Their ship was sailed. The REAL reason that the (((Media))) pushes transgender sexual orientation is because it inherently incorporates sexuality in children. Transgender does the following

>Allows minors to dictate their sexual orientation
>Empowers minors to make sexual decisions
>Separates minors from their family through state sanctioned medical decisions
>Transgender hormone blockers BY DEFINITION are to be used prior to puberty
>Forces minors and their families to discuss sexual behavior way before necessary
>Practically state enforced child emancipation that entitles minors to legal rights never before possible

It’s disgustibg. Transgender rights have skyrocketed and the Overton window is being forced wider and wider to permit children to have a “legal” place in sexuality.

Fight back, this shit is disgusting. 20 years ago tranny’s were a joke. 10 years ago tranny’s cross dressing was still weird and not accepted within gay community. Now? We have FUCKING PIC RELATED

Attached: 6B2EEA73-249A-4A6C-A358-9FDC4C2794B0.png (851x1334, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/homosexual-activists-intimidate-american-psychiatric-association-into-removing-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4695779/
quora.com/Why-was-homosexuality-removed-from-the-DSM-as-a-mental-illness
google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/06/rupauls-cartoon-show-drag-tots-delivers-anti-trump-message-to-kids/amp/
carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit makes my blood boil

That boy needs to be tested for HIV, immediately.

Are you aware of the concept of degeneracy?

The whole point is that if you let one thing slide, then everything falls. It started with gays, now this, and soon pedophilia and later even bestiality and necrophilia. We have to undo everything and go back to the first line crossed if we want to return to reason.

Attached: yryl-nonop-bj.jpg (640x786, 61K)

Attached: wtf-nonop-bj.jpg (1242x2208, 762K)

Checked

I think you’re entirely right. I just want people to stop framing transgender as being “adult rights” when it inherently is about child sexuality. Look at I am jazz or whatever. God could it be more of a meme that she won’t reveal her real last name, but admits it’s “long and Jewish.”

The fact that we have underage tranny shows on cable in Us is a testament to the debauchery and degeneracy of our generation.

What can we do to stop this besides vote republican?

Read one sentence and my stomach went sour.

This is just to keep pushing what’s “sexually normal” until we’ve let ourselves become unholy

This isn't love.

Redpill normies that gay and trans ARE mental illnesses and that the American Medical Association removed gay as an illness in 1973 only because seven gay men stalked and trolled the deciding psychiatrists and threatened their families with harm if the doctors did not remove the DSM-IV listing. Trans was likely the same thing, which is why it was removed and gaming added, as a statement. Statements are not science. The above info about the AMA stalking is Googlable. Tell at least three normies this and meanwhile begin activism towards the AMA to put both mental illnesses back on the DSM.

Attached: trans-cabal-1024x819 - Copy.jpg (1024x819, 167K)

we just do what weve always done. shove them in theatre.

Source for this please? Could def be redpill moment

>dating website for trans kids

Child rape is about to go through the roof

Attached: giphy.gif (350x188, 973K)

Not to mention how transgender, or combination of the sexes has huge occult references

Remember the twin towers connected to the two towers of freemasonry and the occult, boaz and janchin??? And how the collapse of the twin towers was an occult sacrifice which resulted in the creation of the new singular World Trade Center??

I think that’s what we are seeing here, the occult pushing the destruction of duality for a singular entity. Kinda like going from US and USSR duality into NWO singularity

www.neonnettle.com/news/3542-10-year-old-transgender-boy-is-starting-a-dating-website-for-trans-children

What do you mean?

Yes I have this source I was referencing that gays threatened psychiatrists to change homosexuality from mental disorder please and thanks

Some sauce

conservativecolloquium.wordpress.com/2007/10/01/homosexual-activists-intimidate-american-psychiatric-association-into-removing-homosexuality-from-list-of-disorders/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4695779/

quora.com/Why-was-homosexuality-removed-from-the-DSM-as-a-mental-illness

For more, search using search terms
>gay
>ama
>dsm
>seven
>activists

Plenty of citations. For added strength, ask the authors to list their citations. The citations behind these citations are where the industrial strength clorox against this shit is hiding.

Immediately below your post starting "yes I have this source".

it's about destroying/blurring lines and making everything a malleable mess

Attached: delusional.png (575x2025, 365K)

Transsexuality represents peak capitalism since it represents the commodification of gender.

>Vote republican
Come on.

Thank you friend

What do you mean cmon? I don’t see one republican pushing transgender

google.com/amp/s/www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/06/rupauls-cartoon-show-drag-tots-delivers-anti-trump-message-to-kids/amp/

They aren't even subtle about it.

Attached: Drag-Tots-Locker-61.jpg (640x480, 47K)

But you don’t see many republicans pushing for banning homosexuality do you? In fact a significant portion of republicans are fags themselves. The radical solutions which are necessary won’t be found in establishment institutions.

What portion are homosexual?

I don’t doubt that DC is filled with degeneracy at unheard of levels, on both sides of the aisle.

The main difference is that republicans = republican judges being appointed. We cannot allow a Supreme Court to hold equal protection to citizens based on sexual orientation or we are truly lost

My my, It usually takes about an hour to finish my glass of cheap shit scotch while browsing, but I find my self on my second glass in 20 minutes. Bravo Vice, bravo

Being transgender has nothing to do with sex, nor does it make you know about sex any earlier. Thats on you guys.

I knew I was a girl by 6. I didn't understand sexuality until nearly 16 (pre internet).

Stop decrying sex and they won't hear about it except from school, which isn't related to being trans.

>and by we I mean me, because somehow others being gay makes my willie hard and I'm scared I'll use it one day in a way that's BAD
lol

Homosexuals cannot reproduce, therefore they must recruit.

Attached: pedophile.jpg (1024x770, 114K)

>being trans is about chopping off your penis!
>actually no, here's a common alternative
>HOW DARE THEY NOT CHOP OFF THE PENIS!?
lol. Mental children, the lot of you.

>I"ve never heard of IVF! Surely that means my lamebrained theory is correct!
>also, eyeliner terrifies me!

Bump.

time for glass three?

Attached: cottonceiling.png (861x777, 230K)

It doesn’t really matter who’s in the supreme court since the reps are so milk toast in their conservatism and never support reactionary positions. On the other hand I agree that even though it’s small it’s atleast something, although you must understand that ”conservatism” is just idpol used by the reps to fish for votes, their real beliefs are neoliberalism and neoconservatism.

What are you talking abput? Trans community is pressuring doctors to let teens and kids go on hormone blockers during pre puberty, by transgender standards kids should make the decision.

>fedoras will look at this picture and still claim demons aren’t real

No something about homosexuals having 10x the average sexual partners as heterosexuals and their inability to maintain monogamous relationships is disgusting. They promote the hookup culture that is ruining any chance of starting a family for many Americans. But it’s cool keep projecting on me.

You need to kill yourself. You're an abomination. Please do what's right-- you know that the world would be better off without you in it.

Attached: horrorstory.png (1416x4048, 1.5M)

...what's so bad about understanding this? It's a group concept, not an individual one.

The only problem is when some individual thinks that that means cis lesbians are required to fuck them, but the number of those people is so small as to constitute a number similar to the number who jerk off to Christine Chandler.

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-213337.jpg (1440x1447, 678K)

trannies aren't necessarily homosexuals. TMYK.

Also, most modern gays are eschewing 'hookup culture' for monogamous relations, just as we predicted they would.

Attached: 1516940125622.png (813x644, 265K)

>her testes
Okay, enough. Please, God, stop these wicked people.

Republicans may have neoliberal and neoconservative representatives but they are not the only option on the republican ticket. Get neoliberal and neocons out, and vote for the traditionalists. Like I did by voting Patrick little in CA. Even if it doesn’t work this time it sends a message that the people want a change

Yes, there's always one of you retards who posts that fake infographic from a deleted reddit account but always forget to mention her last posts where she's happy as a lark wiht her procedure. Fuck off.

i knew i was a faggut at age 10 however kids dont know fucking shit about sex and neither did my gay ass

Idc if their homo or not, they’re mentally deranged. Also link that more gays are becoming monotonous?

>I'm offended by a body part simply because I have it!
Jesus, I can't imagine what would happen if you read a description of a bodybuiler.

>link
Go read some forums, it's not hard to see. Not everything needs a link, you know.

There was a Mysterium Fasces episode on the 'trans' phenomena. It was absolutely excellent and linked it to transhumanism and Kabbalah stuff.

Also look at that stupid 'Cremaster Cycle' crap. That was all ridden with Masonry and transgender themes.

Attached: 1.jpg (1560x1960, 365K)

LOL.
>.1% of the people want change dammit!
Yes, make my life easier.

The whole point is that blockers as an option is state sanction interference in raising your children by telling them, no it’s ok we won’t let you go on a field trip without parental consent but hey if you wanna stop becoming a boy or girl that’s normal and up to you.

How do you not see the huge gap in entrusting kids with their biological decisions for the purpose of promoting lgbt while we don’t even let them decide what time they want to go to bed.

That shit is hilarious. 30 % of gays say they’re monogamous, but only something like 1 % has only one or zero partners in the last three months.

Sounds like you have no source. Lol forums are the bedrock of scientific data Jesus Christ

What the fuck is there to even talk about? Trannies/pedos/fags should be literally the only people we genocide.

Your link is backwards. Kabbalah likes trans, yes, but not necessarily the other way around. That's because of the concept of duality and magick occuring at the junction of male and female though; the hypothesis is that Adam Kadman was a hermaphrodite before being split. This, incidentally, is why Jesus is depicted as so girly in the classic photo.

You are severely mentally ill. You need to get help. No one accepts what you are, because it's an imaginary thing. It's not real. No one accepts your identity.
I hope that you get that procedure and become "happy as a lark."

EVERYTHING that starts with LGBT is pushed by pedophiles. This is why this bullshit "community" exists, because pedophiles are trying to build support for raping your kids.

Of course better people could run as republicans, but as of now the republican party isn’t preferable to democrats.

Yeah I’m getting shilled by a couple of homo posters who just think everything is going smoothly without appreciating the destruction of moral sexuality

Kids with medical problems don't need 'parents consent' to get treatment. They're not your fucking property.

It's not like they're saying "Hey, little Johnny, wanna be a girl? Yah? HEY, WE GOT ONE, GET THIS LIL MO'FUCKER ON BLOCKERS RIGHT NOW!"

Show me some source for 'mentally deranged'. Do be sure it's up to date.

>YOU NEED TO GET HELP!
>help says 'go on hormones'
Are you mental?

Are you kidding? Republicans at least try to push Christian values and strong borders. But sure let’s vote Democrat, let the border flood and liberal judges let lgbt gain suspect class protection under 14th amendment

>moral
>sexuality
Pick one. The only 'moral' involved in sexuality is overt hedonism and how it can change the brain. But that is an INDIVIDUAL choice. Deal with it.

Sure, give them medical treatment in the form of therapy to tell them thinking chopping your dick off isn’t normal.

What you’re proposing is the equivalent of letting doctors kill kids that are suicidal because the kids think they’ll cure their problems

and that is a good thing

Attached: hehee.png (452x546, 351K)

>GeY
Your id says you’re a faggot

>Christian values and strong borders
>Reagan's Amnesty
>Literally NEVER overturned RvW despite massive majorities
>Fuck everyone who isn't like us, when Jesus said love one another he meant so long as they're rich and white!
Mental, the lot of you.

What is hedonistic about the creation of children or the bond between a man and woman strengthening. Our civilization is bedrocked on monogamy

Faggots can't reproduce, so the have to recruit to keep their sickness alive.

>no I mean THIS treatment!
>I means, surely no one ever tried that before and discovered it didn't work!
>Listen to me, I know what I'm talking about, I have zero experience, zero need for the treatment, zero understanding of the condition, and think it involves 'chopping your dick off'! I'M SMART DAMMIT!
lel

>her
>clit
ffs

Bill clinton was actually the most anti immigration president since 1965. My main point is that the republicans are not significantly less liberal than democrats, but of course either party can become more conservative.

Pumping children with hormones and telling them they are trannies, is child abuse. Children are children. They aren't capable of understanding whatever degenerate shit you push and will be protected from sick perverts like you.
We will kill every single one of you pedophile bastards.

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Nothing. I didn't say trad marriages were hedonistic, I said hedonism is the only moral sexuality question and it's personal, not societal.

Most gays hates trans. Probably better to try to draw the line at trans for now. Trans is EASY to prove is degenerate. Once people accept reasons it will be easier to show them how fags are pedophiles.

>you’re mentally ill
You shove another man’s diseased dick into your shit-packed asshole and let him shoot his AIDS into your bleeding anus

No sources, he's just making shit up

>children
>hormones
You're already wrong, retard. Children dont' get hormones.

carm.org/statistics-homosexual-promiscuity

Let’s see ur stats now buttboy

Hedonism is a societal value that can occur you fucking retard

How do you think weimar republics get started

What a graphic description of what you THINK I do. How it must haunt your mind.

In two years with my SO, he's never had his dick ianywhere but my mouth once, and mine's nonfunctional. Oops, guess that blows THAT theory out of the water.

Do you not understand how roe v Wade works? It’s a judicial decision that needs to be overturned by Supreme Court. Any congressional legislation wouldn’t be enforced by a liberal court

Lol your dick doesn’t work.

You realize even the dumbest normie will know exactly what you are up to?
Pedos will be killed slowly.

Attached: 1523370600532.png (720x539, 560K)

>Far right wing site
>statistics (manipulated) on promiscuity
That doesn't prove mental derangement, which is what I asked for. NEXT!

MtF turns ur dick into a vagina that must be constantly dialated to prevent your body from closing up what it NATURALLY THINKS IS A WOUND.

But hey nice argument

>muh Weimar Republic!
Guess what -- it's not 1922. Hedonism is an individual choice, always. It can appear societal only when enough individuals CHOOSE it. Society is an EMERGENT phenomenon.

Thank you basedciety.
Just 15 years ago if a 10 yo said he was a fag and dressed like a girl other kids would have bullied him into the oblivion

Why would I want it to, it's disgusting?

Have you heard of trumps proposals? Yes he offered DACA amnesty but only in exchange for immigration reform that would stop the problem once and for all

Homsexuality isn't a mental illness, its a population control mechanism. Happens in most animals. Gender dysphoria however IS a mental illness, it doesn't happen in any other organism, and when a frog becomes a female, she actually gets the female organs, its is not the same as a man mutilating his cock. LGB without the T because transgender isnt a sexual orientation. Infact, id bet that all the degeneracy stems from the T part of the community, seeing as homosexual tendencies are present in a lot of men, and societies. For example the Romans. Romans had different views on the bottom part of the relationship but they were mostly bisexual by our standarts. I see no problem with gays or bi, a lot of them are becoming redpilled conservatives, and are capable of living monogamous virtuous lives. Just expunge the fucking disgusting degenrates and stop promoting that shit to children. All you have to say to yo lil nigga is that as long as he has accepted the lord into his heart, and is a gun, america and capitalism loving patriot, he can love whoever he wants as long as its consensual.

Attached: jW-Z8eBTWuTvK4DjulWQA_nLe1s8rAcrNa_NjsWpFTs.jpg (644x666, 72K)

>21 posts by this ID.
DOTR is coming.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Good, have at it. Just stop accusing trans people of it, because that's fucking retarded.

No, that's a voluntary procedure (and any doctor will inform you it has nothing to do with wound, it's to keep it from collapsing bceause of a lack of stabilizing muscles - TMYK).

>History doesn't repeat
>society is a phenomenon

You're literally braindead and or trolling

Attached: Alois_Weber_(Wehrmacht_general,_1903-1976).jpg (274x364, 64K)

28% of gays fuck over 1000 people in their lifetime

>no mental derangement there