Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race

Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Attached: IMG_3623.png (473x716, 552K)

Sorry I haven't made one of these in a few days. The wife and I are vacationing.

Attached: nstay1530252158399.jpg (719x705, 118K)

Taylor Swift is a degenerate who peddles her capitalist hedonism to us all. Stop worshiping her.

Attached: mfw.jpg (800x1121, 98K)

Hope you both die in a car crash

based and redpilled

daily reminder the pre30s expansion has already begun

Attached: taylor-swift-new-song.jpg (768x1152, 157K)

i'm italian and my gf is norwegian

I do plan on having kids, but first I have to find a girl trustworthy enough to have kids with.

Merci beaucoup, francebro

Attached: LeMeilleurFrancais.jpg (380x512, 35K)

I'm a hungarian born in Romania.
I get called here ethnic shit.
I get called romanian in Hungary.
In western Europe I'm stonewalled for being eastern Euro unless I prove I got money.
I think every single fucking one of you should get liver cancer then cut it out yourself while you are awake so you can choke on it to death.

She fucked him, fucking whore

>CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

Dude, White people are basically 80% of the US.

You can't end our race.

bump bump bump
bump bump bump
bump bump bump

Attached: 1514398579024.png (239x200, 17K)

white people have a history of having a pretty sizable chunk not having kids or getting married.

stop mass replacement instead

Oha! Suprise suprise Jow Forums's girl is a coalburner. Explains 4chans fascination with black penis

slavs arent white

fuck off
you don't tell this white racist supremacist elitist what to do

Just sage and report. He spams these threads almost everyday.

Attached: F435E99A-616B-4D1C-8C14-22F78B2553C2.jpg (307x512, 150K)

>He spams these threads almost everyday.
>Daily reminder
The OP is something important for people to remember. Go bump a furry thread if you're that assblasted about it.

shut the fuck up idiot he's telling people to get married if they're white but i'm italian so non white and there's nothing i can do about it I hope you fucking die weeaboo

I'm white.
I don't plan on having children.
I'm proud to be CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

What’s important for people to remember is that if they put their energy into researching and creating things like artificial gestation and genetic engineering then we won’t need women or have to act like animals to create more humans, we can just create aryan superhumans in labs.

Don't bread, you pissing in the gene pool. I bet your a incel, so it's not a problem, keep it up.

>Daily reminder that if you're white and you don't plan on having kids you're CONTRIBUTING to the end of the white race.

I just love how the 28 yr old vigins on this board are going to lecture me on how I plan to live my life lol.

>If you aren't having kids before you're financially ready for them that makes you an anti-white jew shill!!!!!!!!