The only reason you're against casual sex is because you're an incel. Prove me wrong

The only reason you're against casual sex is because you're an incel. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 36634290_236158023844631_3573538448130179072_n.jpg (750x722, 70K)

No man wants to settle down with a whore.

most amerifats are fat and gross anyway

>Be me
>Have consensual sex with girl
>Next day revoked consent
>Get thrown in jail
>Life over

See the problem with casual sex now?

I had casual sex last Saturday and woke up the next day with a horrible cold. Ruined my 4th of July week. Never trust a roastie that fucks on the first date.

hur dur u r intzel

Attached: 1471989029934.png (1634x1058, 237K)

Any pleb can have casual sex. I'm looking for some of that big nigga sex

Attached: little-caesars-pizza.jpg (550x424, 52K)

casual, as opposed to extreme?

Unfulfilling.
Not as good.
Also STDs from not knowing the partner.
NOT FUCKING OBEDIENT ENOUGH YET

this exactly

as opposed with MLG

>you
>prove ... wrong
How can something this subjective be proved over the Internet, O.P.?

Nigga you have AIDS now.

I have a girlfriend of 4 years. Consider yourself proven wrong

I wanted to say: This!
But holy shit, check those quads

Attached: 675464546.png (640x604, 237K)

I have had lots of casual sex and I am against it.
Only I should get sex from women. No one else. How am I supposed to take a woman seriously after knowing whats been dome to them by lesser men?

A golden rule in life:
>The woman should love you more than you love her

Why? Because woman have 3 distinct phases
>1. He's better than me, I hope he doesn't leave
>2. Im better than him, Im curious about other prospects
>3. Im having an affair

If she lost her virginity before you, she proven that she loves herself more than she could love you. And hell, she probably loves another dick more than you but shes forced to settle because unrequited. Loving a impure whore will get you whore results. Leave the roasties to the betas, there is a reason why half of all marriages fail and feminists do more harm to western nations than the jews.

Attached: 1463775596046.jpg (700x670, 39K)

During his latest Rogan show he really missed the mark, or rather, really missed the opportunity to hit the mark. When he was explaining what "enforced monogamy" means he merely needed to say...
>everybody gets a partner 1 for 1
>males and females are both distributed normally in terms of quality/attractiveness
>if you're the #1 ranking male you get the #1 ranking female
>if you're the #2 ranking male you get the #2 ranking female
>the two least attractive people in the world get each other
>and so the hierarchy is in harmony
>everyone has a partner
>that is the healthiest way

Males are to blame for lowering their standards and accepting females who are beneath them. Females are to blame for playing along with this game and trying to "date up." The casual sex market only encourages this behavior, because when someone makes a poor decision in the marketplace it doesn't affect them long term.

Attached: 1510099400670.gif (380x230, 1.01M)

STDs exist and it's highly immoral.

I don't feel anything when I'm with a girl who has already given herself away. Actually, I feel guilty.

I'm married and (for now) have as much good sex as I want, wouldn't have happened had she had casual sex before

I admit it. When I learn that a woman I'm interested in has enjoyed casual sex and they will be expecting me to perform to secure sexual privelages with them, I choose not to.

Enjoy you casual sex, but I'm not taking care of your used up ass.

Good manners, morals, principles. Happy?

For what it counts, from my experience:

Casual Sex is boring, and gets old very fast.
Wanna know what's really amazing? Sex with your significant other in a long term relationship.
What's greater than making the woman you love orgasm loudly and melt in pleasure at your touch as you get to know every single erogenous spot, every kink and every rhythm in her passion?
The feeling of shared satisfaction and of mutual enjoyment and discovery is priceless. When you are with the girl you care about, you want her to get the best you can give and pleasing her is as good as your own bliss.
With a stranger, it's harder to care. And to know what makes her tick. And she doesn't know you and doesn't care for you as much.

I was shy and introverted in high school, and got more confident only later on, in the University. I had a first 'normal' relationship, she left me so I jumped on the casual sex train. Got hugely bored after around 12 encounters, and stopped with it.
Had the first real relationship, far longer, and it was great. She was a bit passive at first, at the end of our three years together she was wildly lustful.
I almost didn't bother with casual sex after that, just a handful of meaningless girls to dampen occasional boredom.
Then met the girl that became my love and my wife, and several years onwards we are always having the most amazing sex ever, which seems to still get better and better for both of us. And it only improved after the first slightly awkward times.

I am a polygamist Mormon with five wives and 19 kids

Who would want their son's mother be some freak who had slept with tens of random guys.