FIRST Jow Forums G8 SUMMIT COMMENCING NOW!

Rules:
>Claim your world leader and put it in your name
- Justin Trudeau, Leader of Canada
- Emmanuel Macron, Leader of France
- Angela Merkel, Fuhrer of Germany
- Giuseppe Conte, Emperor of Rome/Leader of Italy (NEW!)
- Shinzō Abe, Leader of Japan
- Vladamir Putin, Leader of Russia
- Theresa May, Leader of the UK
- Donald Trump, Leader of the USA
- Jean-Claude Juncker & Donald Tusk, Representing the EU.
>Larp for your country's interests

I'll be claiming Shinzō Abe.

I'd like to start off the talks by declaring that Japan will be placing a 10% tariff on European Union made cars.

Attached: G8 Logo (1).jpg (230x230, 54K)

thread will be pruned and deleted

Claiming our dear sweet Angela.
What's the point of these tariffs, Abe? Japanese only drive Japanese cars?

you right

Second sentance should have '.' insted of '?'

I declare war on the United States of America.

We agreed that you should remove your tariffs on Japanese cars, but you had kept them for a very long time. This is simply the act of economic reperations.

attaining economic reperations*

You already dominate most of the world with your cars. You can't have Europe as well.

Profits must be made.

I propose dropping all tariffs with every other country except the EU.

The only way to reverse this tariff is for Germany to allot land and approve at least 5 Toyota plants across the country.

How about we open some resorts in Bavaria for your old citizens to move and die here so they don't strain your economy so much?

No. Your country is infested with black people, and we Japanese are afraid of them. You will have to deport all of the refugees from the entirety of Europe if you want to make that deal.

>Resort
>A resort (North American English) is an isolated place, self-contained commercial establishment that tries to provide most of a vacationer's wants, such as food, drink, lodging, sports, entertainment, and shopping, on the premises.
There will be no black people, Abe. They are centered around cities. Your country will collapse under the weight of your old people.

Fuck Germany lol

Shut up shitskin, Europe must be German if it's going to survive

Alright, if you don't deport all those refugees then I'm going to have to put a 200% tariff on all German-made plastics and a 25% tax on German owned property in Japan. I will also urge the Philippines and Indonesia to follow.
Friend, I urge you to leave the EU.

Thats the plan

shut up jew

You do that and Luftwaffe will have to be reinstigated.
>Jews in Germany
You drank too much olive oil, my dark skinned firend.

fuck you jews

Moving on to the next topic, tariffs are quite boring and Luftwaffe is already being rebuilt. We must determine what's to be done with Ukraine.

Italy here:
We should expel non-whites and kill degenerate leftists.

Do we agree on this?

Attached: stock.jpg (260x194, 9K)

yes just after Reddito di Cittadinanza

Attached: fly.jpg (491x474, 47K)

I'd like to inform you all that parliament has, over the past decade, been secretly working on a resurrection of the Anglosphere via the CANZUK International think tank. As of today Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are one nation and one people, as we have been since the dawn of industrial society. That is all, thank you.

PLZ LET ME BACK IN GUYS

PROMISE NOT TO ANNEX THIS TIME 100%

THE KING OF SOCKS, THE FRENCH FIDEL, JUSTIN TRUGROPE

Attached: P83DfPR6rJ4jEjRkyRMG5TyS3i-QuZmywcc13tc020s.png (960x924, 244K)

>Giuseppe Conte, Emperor of Rome
>Emperor
He's a triumviro