Rap song pol will like

this shit has 80 mil views

youtube.com/watch?v=43gm3CJePn0

Attached: 84545215.png (1257x540, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy9lMs11y4U&bpctr=1531081158
youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
npr.org/2017/08/20/544861933/how-one-man-convinced-200-ku-klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes
youtube.com/watch?v=FUO4DcanfKA
youtube.com/watch?v=aLDOMpksKL8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOUpJE4MbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I like the first verse but the altright-hotep alliance rap I was promised just dissolved in front of my eyes

LMAO?

All Trump supporters are this fat?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA, SO "BASED". PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1519152536308.png (449x459, 134K)

Didn't think something like this would exist

I saw Joyner live not too long ago hes pretty awesome

First verse was good. Niggers hate the reality that was slapped on them. They hate the song for being too real

Great arguments from both sides, thats what makes this so interesting, its not biased even though it was written by the black guy. He understands the right's point of view.

great

also fyi the reason you've never heard of this is because (((they))) don't want us to come together

Attached: 1530736730841.jpg (474x552, 45K)

>80 million views
>they dont want people to see it

welcome to the internet newfag, this shit is old and lame.

It's a good song, even if it's clearly biased towards the black guy. The white part offers good arguments against supporting the black movements, and the black part tries to make the listener to see things from his side, but the thing is, he never adresses the problems the white part points out, which leads me to believe that while he still supports the black rights movements like BLM, he is aware of the endemic problems of black society.
Besides, instead of endlessly shitting on white people and using them as scapegoats, he actually sees the huge rift between the country, and wants to mend it. This is part of what makes this good, since most leftists or blacks don't want to see this, and just want to blame wypipo. All in all, a pretty good and self-conscious song. Even if he's biased, the white part still has better bars, even if he's a cuck who has to keep repeating "I'm not racist"

White guy's points are based in reality though.

Good song and I understand what it's trying to accomplish but it's just so hard to identify with the black side when you don't agree with any of the arguments

fucking gay

> white guy
Fact
fact
fact fact fact
> black guy
Much dick
U mad whiteboi?
Bix nood

It's the song that comes up directly after "This is America".

Attached: Brainlet.png (215x235, 4K)

I like rap even though I'm a nationalist but this shit makes me cringe so hard. If you really get into rap you eventually end up at MF Doom and the Wu-Tang and then nothing can compare. I'm sick of this "meaningful" rap. Rap is about killing niggers and hating gay. At it's finest it's black fascism.

It has nothing on despacito though

>80 mil views

because it's in "this is America"s suggested video feed

Attached: cc132b3566893ad3bc348103b03b1d9a--selfies.jpg (398x398, 15K)

>I'm not racist
>my sister's bf is black
C U C K

Attached: 1513498886302.jpg (300x296, 18K)

We've seen it you new faggot, it's dog shit, all fields.

I swear dabbing is the dumbest thing ever. Is it just because it's something your generation came up with? The height of your taste is what people your age say is cool. Fuck you kys

Women like niggers because they appeal only emotion just like they do.

>I'm not racist my sister's boyfriend who abandoned her when she got pregnant was black

People are already moving on to t-posing

youtube.com/watch?v=Vy9lMs11y4U&bpctr=1531081158

Jow Forums approved rap music.

>Black
> emotion

Wtf is this shit

Attached: 1984.png (1294x1383, 162K)

But I am racist. I want to kill all the niggers and gas the kikes for revenge. I hate these rodents.
>*PEACEFUL SEGREGATION*
Not this time faggots.

Attached: C4289E4F-A6A9-440B-940C-A4EA68BC680C.jpg (662x918, 164K)

>you didn't love through slavery or any real oppression, stop using it as an excuse
>be a father and stop abandoning your children
>stop dressing/acting like a nigger and maybe cops won't target you like you claim
>get actual role models instead of thugs
>stop blaming white people for your problems
>get a job and stop making me pay for your life via the government
>be patriotic instead of anti-american instead of acting like a nigger, give me reason to see you not as a nigger but as a black man
Surprising he can seemingly understand the white side this well and still advocate for the nigger stance.

5/10. I appreciate what the writer was going for here, but I think it's misguided. There will always be a disconnect as long as certain unpleasant realities are ignored. You can't just hear each other out and hug, because blacks will continue to under-perform while being lead to expect equal success. There will be no lasting harmony without a way to accept that. Same with women.

Attached: 1525666247470.png (612x391, 197K)

King of like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
or this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg

More warnings than that fucking Thai cave

No it isn't. It's a nigger being bias as hell to his own side and your the dumb inexperienced yuropean slurping that bullshit right up.
You can't even tell when they are spitting right in your face.

Oh wait yeah I do but I don't have to click "I understand and wish to proceed".

Nigger mentality is genetic, you can't debate against genetics. Even if you painstakingly explain everything wrong with being a nigger to a nigger and get him to agree with you, he'll still punch people who step on his overpriced shoes and abandon his children.

This song is in my spotify and I listen to the first half and then change it before the black guy. Lmao

All good things on Jow Forums related on JewTube have this now. So you can't comment, share properly, like/dislike etc etc. So that "Right Wing Terrorist Material" won't "accidentally" be shared to children.

They even pulled it on Remove Kebab.

>your the dumb
>your
Wew, lad.

>White guy brings up actual good od points
>Only response is "cuz muh raycizm sheeeiiiiiiitttt"

REVERSE KEKED

>the niggers argument is just “why you alls killing ma niggas fuck da pohlice and whypipple”
It’s fucking pathetic, desu

That song is about civil discussion and not really politics. The end is the important part.

Faggot

Attached: C0F58516-5BAA-4BCB-B7E7-9A045C3973EE.png (1053x1080, 314K)

Fuck off with your faggotry.

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Leave and never come back redditor.

Attached: 1525703410925.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Still. The double standard is unreal.
Nothing the black guy brought up is anything more than petty insults and they actually treat it like it's profound. It's a "Emperors New Clothes" thing.

Attached: 1452110281071.jpg (720x529, 42K)

You realize you missed the point. the point is civility, not politics. Respect and have a civil discussion and you will get somewhere.

The black dude makes fine points. You just ignore them because it goes against your narrative and because of the color of his skin.

I wanna see a parody with jews.

The whole time the nigger's words felt like he didn't want to be in America anymore. Unironically, Malcolm X was right.

Casting the pro Trump guy as a fat redneck is not balanced.

Having the White guy basically conceded all the Black guy's points while the Black guy just kicked off at everything the White guy said isn't balanced.

This is just another example of Black 'artists' claiming to have the moral high ground by stretching an olive branch to Whites despite being up against what they see as small-minded, rural conservatives who don't give a fuck about them.

Praise the Black man he so magnanimous!

Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1462493149215.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>Rap
If there are no vocals I'll give it a shot.

Attached: 1511077025830.jpg (867x795, 58K)

>muh civility
That tired shit has been tried before. Calls for civility is just another way niggers blame white people for their problems. It's their lack of civility that's the problem, not the other way around.

That's pretty much every nigger. They largely only care about race and consider themselves citizens of the world, not the USA - yet they just won't fucking go back to Africa. Maybe if we had the sense to take away their gibs they'd do the right thing and leave.

>black guy flips table
Typical black. They always have to break shit when losing a conversation.

>MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND IS BLACK

Attached: 1492909380733.jpg (259x194, 8K)

god damn right it does

Exactly. I can't believe there are white guys who not only listen to this dumpster fire "music" but fucking sing it. Garbage.

Literally name one.
All his points were bullshit, it was the same old same old "Das Raysis" "Muh Dick mufugga" "Slayvuhree" "Fuhkin wypipo"
Everything wrong with the black community is because of blacks.

I am white and I am calling for civility because it works. prime example daryl davis
npr.org/2017/08/20/544861933/how-one-man-convinced-200-ku-klux-klan-members-to-give-up-their-robes

>The US is only white, and black people.
There should have been some asians, and a couple legal latinos next to the white guy when he was yelling at the black guy.

>white guy
>maybe if you didn't sag your pants and cleaned yourself up the cops wouldn't scrutinize you so much
>black guy
>HOL UP - IM TIRED OF DIS RACIS SHI - WHY WON ANYONE HIRE ME?

Yeah it works - on white people. It doesn't work on niggers. They chimp out and turn everything into a civil rights issue.

>not an argument
its simpler you inbred muslim
It doesnt matter what they say fact is

>Irish came to murica
They were humilated, called subhumans, they worked hard they became muricans
>Jews came to murica
>Chinks came to murica

Nobody complains that jews, chinks, irish are subhumans, they are gg part of the working class, nobody is saying otherwise

yes niggers were brought to murica, but fact of the matter when allowed to be free they made their gettos EXACTLY LIKE AFRICA.

Everybody wants a hands out.
The moment when niggers in the USA bearly comit any crime, do drugs, and just sit there taking the humiliation WORKING HARD the moment they do that is the moment they become 100% american

Sadly even their nigger culture define themselfs DIFFERENT then muricans, they are not MURICANS but "AFRICAN-MURICANS" thats not how you make a society
Thats not how you work together with others to become great again or accepted.

If parents would do their damn fucking jobs working their balls off, making sure their children GROW UP AS GOOD PEOPLE

Then why be racist?

Attached: whitemankeepingusdown.jpg (530x970, 179K)

>states niggers are useless pieces of shit
>lets family marry niggers

Attached: 1523895325138.jpg (866x900, 124K)

no points were made
>muh grandmother was a slave!

Slavery ended over 150 years ago. If both his grandmother and his mother gave birth at 75 they'd still be too young to have been a slave. I'm so tired of muh-grandmother meme.

Attached: xyx.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

the nigger actually said that?

its been almost an hour
here is one (you) so it wasnt a total waste of your energy

>Rap song
fuck off with your nigger noise

Attached: koko12.jpg (962x649, 108K)

Yes the nigger actually made nigger tier bullshit points.
>muh grandmother was a slave
>muh you hated obama cuz black
>muh it's whitey's fault I do this shit

Yes. Point to a black person that doesn't

the black guy has literally no argument, just appeal to emotions and "ruaaa i'm so angry that's why we kill and rape so much ruaaa"
yawn

Oh look, more race baiting propaganda, so based !

Listen /pol. I know some of you fucks are creative out there. Make a fucking song like this except without the nigger at the end. It would blow up if it doesnt get censored and it's well done. We need /ourrapper asap.

Attached: 1530833130218.png (191x244, 82K)

CRINGE

thank you man. i really appreciate it :)

praise kek

but seriously. Most generations of people have kids around their early 20's - even younger the further you go back in history, but lets be generous and say everyone in his family tree started having kids at 30, you'd have to go back 6 generations to get someone that would be in their 20's around the time slavery was still around.

So he might be able to say his great great great great grandmother was a slave. But they'll talk about this shit like it's yesterday.

Attached: osteria.jpg (1877x1743, 1004K)

glad to lend a helping hand to a truly based and redpilled danebro.
however, i fear something is rotten in the state of denmark and i just cant shake that feeling...

Attached: blackedpepe.png (270x344, 52K)

lol true

Attached: YOU WUZNT KANGZ.jpg (540x381, 30K)

>So he might be able to say his great great great great grandmother was a slave.
Or most likely he was the offspring of a post slavery immigrant.

>based and redpilled danebro.

Attached: 11822389_1012037735486528_7938905596976641810_n.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>Or most likely he was the offspring of a post slavery immigrant.
Meant the offspring of only post slavery immigrants. Which is the majority of blacks in America.

>he doesnt know about irony
see pic related

Attached: wew lad.png (1004x584, 145K)

>Directed by (((Ben Proulx)))

Attached: j.jpg (578x423, 69K)

i demand to reimbursed for my ancestors being feudal serfs who were treated worse than american slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=FUO4DcanfKA
18 août 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=aLDOMpksKL8

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

It was big before This is America. It had like 10 million views the first week, and he sais that he didn't tell the Record label until it was shot and done. (((They))) didn't want to release it.

Who wold win in a fight?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1194x774, 83K)

The Bell Curve eliminates this. Sage.

Exactly. American slavery didn't go on for that long, and had limited numbers of slaves imported. Then there were also attempts to deport freed slaves, and some slaves chose to leave America.
Most black people in America today are not in any way related to American slaves, and the ones who are were on occasion mixed with whites, native americans, hispanics, and/or other races, and they probably do not even know that they where related to a slave .

In that image I'd say the white guy wins the fight, and the black guy wins the foot race.

Its a laugh line. Just like ' my 5 extensions is black, therefore I can be raycist'. It's not about who wins. The best part anyways is the reaction videos from blacks. A good half of them don't understand the song, and actively cheer on the black guy.

*can't

It's unironically good

>i'm not racist my sister's boyfriend's black

The absolute mindset of a 30 year old boomer

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOUpJE4MbI

Rap Jow Forums will really like

>my grandma was a slave, what the fuck?
The niggers points are all low iq we wuz oppressed

I actually quite enjoyed this song. I mean it's ridiculous, and I'll probably never listen to it again, but I got a little kick out of it.

I wonder if my name is on some kind of list at Jewgle now for watching this video.