Post Malone /ourguy/?

Post Malone /ourguy/?
Before you faggots start screeching about how he’s a white nigger let me tell you something: the man makes shit ton of money on the nigger music wave

AND

>refuses to call himself a rapper and says he’ll make a country album

>niggers and libs hate him for cultural appropriation and disrespect
nigger Larry King “Charlamagne Tha God” is a good example youtube.com/watch?v=6oM4oIoqN2s
also thefader.com/2017/11/20/post-malone-polish-interview-dont-listen-to-hip-hop

>has said “nigga” youtube.com/watch?v=nDACGORbhEo

>avoids talking politics
youtu.be/tr1Loa7r7sY?t=1h47m39s
but whenever he does it’s a lol
“… rhymer was also asked if he sees that it's political to be a Black rapper, to which he replied, "Yeah, yeah! I mean, shit." And when asked if he recognizes that there are separate struggles that go along with race, Post responded, "Yeah, of course." xxlmag.com/news/2018/01/post-malone-struggle-being-white-rapper/

>is friends with anti-SJW youtubers ( (((h3h3))), Filthy Frank, iDubbbz, maxmoefoe)

>”Politicians and the lies / Tell me what’s the point in picking sides?” (from the song Paranoid)

>BUILDS A BUNKER FOR “APOCALYPSE”
“You walk outside … and it feels like impending doom”
youtube.com/watch?v=JjomyqHhnDM

>dad is an actual Texan cowboy
youtu.be/flN21pCpfZk?t=5m30s

>loves guns and military aesthetic

Attached: post-malone-live-sept-13-2017-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/julkhay/the-best-jewish-rappers-passover-edition-28wbn?utm_term=.qnO3k5oQZK#.jh4b1Y356z
idolwiki.com/4-post-malone.html
wikivisually.com/wiki/Post_Malone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes jewish you fucking retard

imagine making so much mental gymnastics to justify to yourself listening to jew larping as a wigger

>/ourguy/?
>Before you faggots start screeching about how he’s a white nigger
he's a jew

While I have never seen any concrete proof that he's a kike, he DOES show up on Cohencidence Detector as chosen. And it would make sense, since most "white" rappers are Juden: Action Bronson, Rif Raff, Mac Miller, Lil Dicky, etc.

Has h3h3 as a mascot. In the oven it goes

Fuck this guy and fuck lil dicky.
His songs are trash whiny cloudy rap, I always skip this garbage when it’s on the radio

This too makes it even worse. Fuck em

I honestly feel bad for white kids who had to grow up in the 2000s. I don't think they fully realize how shitty their popular culture was. How big of a jewish phys-op it all was.

I sometimes see posts like this saying this rapper or wigger is really "based", and it just depresses me. If only these kids knew what growing up in the 80s and 90s was like. That experience was robbed from them and they should be mad about it. Everybody deserves to faces in pop culture they can identify with.

You failed to mention that he's a jew. An honest mistake, I'm sure.

NO JEWS

Kindly fuck off, retard.

Attached: Post-Malone-1508263039-640x447.jpg (640x447, 57K)

>memeflaggot
>goys support (((our))) guy he is totally pol.
Fuck off. Sage

this

also OP, if you want to listen to your trash music it's fine, I listen to some degenerate music aswell, but stop seeing something bigger than just mainstream pop music in it

he's a regular ben shapiro

Left Wrist Tattoo.
So Far..
So Good...
So What?..

Megadeth fan.

Riff Raff is a jew?
I thought Action Bronson was Albanian.

Hiding that israeli flag rabbi?

I wonder how such a talentless hack can suddlenly rise to fame out of nowhere...
(((oh)))

nope I've already check

...Bruno Mars, Drake, ELVIS

Yes, on both accounts. However, Action Bronson's mother is a Jew.

>Degenerate tatts
discard immediately

The guy seems on drugs 24/7. He is not worth thinking or caring about. His music is pop garbage that will fade away and never be listened to again. All he has is that gay vibrato auto tune thing he does. Pop music fans are such low iq idiots. SAGE.

Raps about keeping guns on his dresser to protect himself

A white guy who started out playing guitar and covering Johnny Cash and making youtube half-joking rap pop songs with his friends

He is a closet republican

Attached: Post Malone.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Riff Raff doesn't seem jewish desu.
Got a source?

(((h3h3))) isn't anti-SJW, it just cashes in on the beta male r*ddit crowd. He's really not redpilled, he's just slightly smarter than most youtubers to get a following

Fuck off

Sminem is /ourguy/

Attached: PM ancestry.jpg (1553x742, 85K)

Anyone telling white youth to pop pills should be shot

buzzfeed.com/julkhay/the-best-jewish-rappers-passover-edition-28wbn?utm_term=.qnO3k5oQZK#.jh4b1Y356z
idolwiki.com/4-post-malone.html
wikivisually.com/wiki/Post_Malone
He even has payots YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH.

>Has h3h3 as a mascot. In the oven it goes
ONE HAND RUBS THE OTHER

Unless he's found an 11th dimension of chess playing, I doubt it. Drop the Kevin MacDonald inspired mixtape or bust.

wrong, he is related to H3H3

Attached: 1524451267245.gif (475x332, 2.04M)

Huh, I stand corrected. Should have known those
"is X jewish" sites aren't very accurate.