Brazil's former president is currently in prison on corruption charges

>brazil's former president is currently in prison on corruption charges
>all the members of the supreme court went on vacation, leaving a former member of his party leading the supreme court for the weekend
>his party tried to take advantage and got an habeas corpus to release him, which the aforementioned judge immediately complied
>they were expecting brazil to beat belgium on friday and the ensuing party and extended weekend (monday was a holiday, and the country usually stops on brazil games at the wc) to do it quietly so no one would notice
>belgium beats brazil and ruins their whole plan
>guy remais imprisoned, the whole country is in turmoil right now
>all of this because of kevin de bruninho and his friends
THANK YOU BASED BELGIANS

Attached: 1495839223479.jpg (550x427, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNWlMyUNy4
br18.com.br/favreto-nao-desiste-e-manda-de-novo-soltar-lula/
youtu.be/w7JtoA0vOL8
veja.abril.com.br/politica/rogerio-favreto-determina-que-lula-seja-solto-em-uma-hora/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i cant workout if thats a good thing or a bad thing for brazil desu

Pretty good methinks, brazil has such massive potential! It would be amazing if they got rid of the people pulling them down.

based

can a hue give me a quick rundown on Lula and his people?

hjuehueheuehueuhee

Populist commies that unironically support the Venezuelan government.

If you just want to watch the world burn like me its great

Former union leader, elected president on a leftist platform, did a good job especially on social issues but his government was tainted by corruption scandals, managed to get his sucessor Dilma elected, but she was wildly incompetent and as corrupt as he was. The biggest corruption scandal in the history of mankind (no, really) broke out a few years ago and resulted on Dilma getting impeached and Lula going to jail this year (which is an election year that Lula was hoping to run for). Leftists, rich people and the ones who benefitted from the corruption scandal are firmly behind him, the rest of the general population are firmly against him and want him in prison, civil war intensifies, this is going to be a fun election.

It's good because it means Bolsonaro will win the election now that lula won't be able to run, and make Brazil great again

Lmao who cares you guys will always be a corrupt shithole country, when has any leader you had in the last decade actually made change in Brazil lol I’m glad you monkeys are outta the world cup

Not much different than USA

Cute post but I can never see that happening desu

>It would be amazing if they got rid of the people pulling them down.

that would be like arresting half the country, same shit with ASSpain.

The shit they pulled today is great campaign material for Bolsonaro, its like they are intentionally trying to get him elected on the first turn

Good, I think not having cancer as a future president > muh HEXA, and I really wanted that fucking hexa.
Th-thanks, I'm cheering for you lads.

Attached: 1530838001217.jpg (1200x1187, 177K)

At first I was pissed but after today I can only say thanks based inverted germany

>It would be amazing if they got rid of the people pulling them down.

So 95% of their population?

It's bad. Lula is based and made the brazilian economy grow like no other president, as well as pulling out millions out of poverty.

t. diasporafag

Attached: 1502008736603.png (529x498, 110K)

Brazil grew like any other underdeveloped country was growing at the time, he just handed the economy to Henrique Meirelles and invested a ton in propaganda for himself, brought the 12-useless-stadiums World Cup to Brazil, promoted Dilma, among other moronic decisions. And he's a thief on top of it all.

Ciro Gomes vem ai (or Marina, the Ruler)

The corruption was so rampant and in such a large scale that it basically overrules everything good he did on his government sadly

>Brazil grew like any other underdeveloped country was growing at the time
Wrong.

Inaccurate

>that sub 80 IQ boomer that doesn't rate Lula as the best president in Brazil's history

>Wrong.

Why? Because your communist history teacher told you?

Attached: perfeito_idiota_latinoamericano.jpg (1585x780, 190K)

thats not Getulio Vargas

>everything i dont like is a libtard soros sjw globalist communist conspiracy

Both wrong

July ninth is only a holiday in são Paulo

t. Literally just elected his own version

Kill yourself libcuck

upvoted

>tfw dating BR girl from porto alegre studying at university of buenos aires (uba)
>banter over footie all the time
>makes fun of me for having argentina get BTFO
>don't care much about my national team so let it pass
>two days ago make slightly funny comment about brazil being sent home by belgium
>has been in a bad mood since then, didn't reply to my whatsapp texts for six hours, now refuses flirting and coitus
fucking neymar's fault

Attached: 20180702_201956.jpg (896x1176, 178K)

Literally just rode the coattails of China's boom selling commodities, while investing nothing in infrastructure and industry.
Now our economy is the same garbage it was 15 years ago.

Have you tried diving?

>the whole country is in turmoil right now
literally nobody is giving a fuck besides politicians and journalists.

my gf is a leftie BR and I like to trigger her by supporting Bolsonaro

We really dodged a bullet there. If Brazil had won this Friday nobody wold even talk about Lula going out of jail today. Thanks Fernandinho, you saved us.

Attached: 1512153758361.gif (224x233, 897K)

Girls really get off from guys who support their ideological boogeyman, don't they?

based

lmao you are seething in every thread that Bolsonaro is mentioned

BASED Getúlio, the last nationalist preseident of Brazil
F

>projecting this hard
You will never be white Joao

that zoomer who unironically supports Jewsonaro

Attached: 1413163409271.jpg (306x306, 19K)

how did it end?

he killed himself preventing the army to oust him in a coup orchastrated by the USA

Just say sorry and talk about 2022 man.

This is the mentality of ultra """"conservadores"""" scums drones. Imagine ser fanboy do exército ou Olavo de Carvalho ou Bolsonaro ou... rs Danilo Gentilli ou... a máquina de fake news MBL... ou kkkk... eerrr.... aquele twitter....
.... .. . . . imagine.... ter uma mente entorpecida por mentiras, pobres adolescentes .... e .... k .... k

Really, really, really disgusting option.

>You can only be right wing if you're white
lmaa what a brainlet

many nationalists were labeled as commies by the US, and then got kill.
btw I was just watching this

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNWlMyUNy4

kinda related.

>el hincha de AMLO

it wasn't the case for Vargas, since he got rid of the commies himself in Brazil.
literally any true nationalist is an enemy of the US in Latin America

>muh America boogeyman

retard

of course. is more dangerous. Specially in a country like brasil that has the potential to become the regional superpower.

>USA
these fucking imperialist bastard (and no im not leftist)
Im not viralata, we need to hit them back by hacking/infiltrating their conservatives just like Russia, that shit was a KGB kino, i fucking hate certain americans, they're our real enemy if you look whos behind shit like MBL and Miamistas.
I seriously hope China nuke these mfs burgers by 2020 or it get hit by the inevitable pre-apocalypse mega cataclism

>implying corruption by PT

Ass: Atlas Foundation

Based waffle munchers

Your Supreme Court can't just call a recess for a few days? ffs no wonder your country is a mess

>the whole country is in turmoil right now
Nothing new then?

>he's clueless about the past events in his country

jesus, this shithole in doomed forever

Lad, the USA and USSR were spying on us and trying to keep the military on power to avoid a gommie takeover (while the KGB were trying to subvert the government and lefty politics).

Thank you for beating us, honestly.

Ok, I've seen this flag a few times now, especially in the Thai cave rescue thread, but what is this exactly? And what happened to the post ids? They are missing here.

Attached: 07540E36-F80E-4F3C-99C9-19C93FFC84BB.jpg (386x381, 35K)

/thread

>1 HOUR FOR LULA TO BE FREED OR CIVIL WAR
THIS IS IT BOYS THIS IS THE MOMENT WE WERE WAITING FOR
br18.com.br/favreto-nao-desiste-e-manda-de-novo-soltar-lula/

Bolsonaro time brazil anons

Oh boy, hopefully they'll keep him in there long enough for the civil war to start, I'm excited

Honestly though, what does this says about our country's institutions? Everyone's willing to step over the law at every opportunity they are given. And they do it. And we have nothing to do but to watch this shitshow. Goddamit this country is awful.

youtu.be/w7JtoA0vOL8

THE FAGGOT IS TRYING TO FREE HIM AGAIN!!!!

veja.abril.com.br/politica/rogerio-favreto-determina-que-lula-seja-solto-em-uma-hora/

HUEHUEHEUEH

Catacuck detected.

The fuck is going on, will pulissa comply and free or will they comply to the higer judge`s order and keep him locked?

Attached: 1515698091393.gif (446x270, 1.07M)

Attached: 6FF2EAF5-8C3C-40DC-A3C1-07CD3C827978.jpg (699x593, 73K)

They'll probably wait until near the end of this 1 hour deadline to see if another higher order comes up, they are probably sweating profusely

>Ok, I've seen this flag a few times now, especially in the Thai cave rescue thread, but what is this exactly?
His IP address is not assigned to a flag

>And what happened to the post ids?
Thread moved from /sp/

stop smoking crack, if your justice system depends on who is on vacation over the weekend, you truly have a fucked up country

But the other judges order says they should ignore everything related to freeing him, so that order still stands, right?

Attached: 1522965438627.gif (255x164, 897K)

I see, thanks.

Attached: 19631A37-1AF4-4CD5-B350-B4728D49FAAA.jpg (1190x627, 163K)

But it was a very weird situation, every party who was responsible for getting him in prison went on holiday at around the same time (for different reasons) and the only guy on the weekend watch was the only one who is linked to the guy (but we sadly cant say if this was just pure coincidence or foul play involved, because we truly have a fucked up country)

I honestly dont know. They'll probably keep issuing orders until this judge's watch ends to keep him in prison

Kek

Exactly. You are correct.

THE DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED, CIVIL WAR INCOMING SOON

Expired and no soltation?
what habbennings negst anao?

Attached: 1507769537151.jpg (320x306, 16K)

Thanks for this post belgiumbro.

Hoping you guys win this WC

Woah user, you can't be calling for a minority genocide like that!

ESSA É MINHA COPA!

LULA
I
V
R
E
!

Back to the south american jungle where you came from scum.

>3 PT politicians asked for the HC 30 minutes after he started working
There's no way this wasn't planned.

>t. cauê moura
fuck off mongrel

Seems like someone leaked his phone number kek

esse desembargador tem bolas pra desafiar a turma do trf 4 e os tribunais superiores, isso eu tenho que admitir. Mas acho que vai ser exonerado do cargo depois que essa palhaçada acabar..

One more down for the count
Can you feel it?

Attached: 1517183019887.gif (234x235, 192K)

Lula btfo

>exonerado
You mean early retirement.

Thank you Belgians the world may not have noticed but Latin anons will be forever grateful

Provável que seja isso mesmo. Mas ao menos é uma maçã podre a menos no cesto... Petistas acham que isso foi uma vitória, mas no final das contas significa menos influência pra eles.

short term pain, long term gain.
just like its coming home because losing to iceland was much needed asskick ;_;

>Petistas acham que isso foi uma vitória, mas no final das contas significa menos influência pra eles.
Claro igual quando disseram que com a Prisão do Lula iria fazer ele cair na intenção de votos... kek