Half the planet getting record hot temperatures

>half the planet getting record hot temperatures
>over half the Great Barrier Reef dead
>Japan and Thailand flooding
>Arctic ice at record low levels
>worst hurricane season in history last year
>Middle East hit with extreme drought
But global warming is just a Chinese conspiracy since Trump told me that, r-right guys?

Attached: B646E9C6-F768-43CA-BAC2-07266F7A4F4F.png (300x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aQk9B7kjKrM
youtu.be/yeg9Bc8Doeo
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs
geoengineeringwatch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw
rses.anu.edu.au/news-events/great-barrier-reef-survives-ice-age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. People who deny climate change are literal brainlets.

Nigger they say the same weather/climate me every two decades

Muh sour rain
Muh smog
Muh harsh winters
Muh global warming

Strap in for it. It's just getting started.

This is not the biggest issue.

The biggest issue is that due to overpopulation in the 3rd world, somewhere north of 3 billion people are turning their eyes towards the West.

Regarding mass migration we have seen nothing yet. Nothing.

And yes climate change *is* real but we're not going to fix it without genociding africa and china.

Sorry.

If we took out most of East Asia and the poos. Global warming would be fixed almost instantly.

Global warming is not a conspiracy. The conspiracy is that they are using installations like HAARP to do the warming on PURPOSE, so they can use the crisis to restrict freedom (eating meat, driving cars, having industry).

The end goal is to implement Agenda 21 locally across the globe, and make the U.N. the de facto world governing body, until it sheds its skin and finds a new form that has more power.

barrier reef shit is a lie, makes me think whole thing is a lie and a bait

even if it were real,
this would then be true.
So pick your poison.

Let me know when you're ready for Manifest Destiny and ready to commit to population Control in Africa. Until then, liberals can shut the fuck up about global warming.

Attached: (((GlobalWarming))).jpg (750x802, 84K)

It is very warm. Never know a summer like this in my life.

You’re a brainlet if you think we’re the ones causing it

This. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Global warming is false. Climate change is the new term. Its probably just an agenda to make money out of taxes and 'enviromentally friendly energy'. CO2 which they think is the biggest culprit for climate change has been much higher in certain stages of our planet and it was perfectly normal. So do some research and make a conclusion for yourself. Watch both sides of the argument.

Theres been a hurricane this year?

Also overpopulation of the 3rd world is a major cause of global warming, since niggers like to burn down African forests, thereby releasing shit-tons of CO2 into the atmosphere. I think we need an STD that steralizes any man or woman that gets it, then we need to infect a few African prostitutes with it and let it spread from there. That would do a gazillion times more to combat global warming than any amount of solar panels or wind turbines.

The climate was always going to change at this time.

They manufactured global warming to allow them to control the narrative of events that were going to transpire regardless of anything we did or didn't do.

They put out movies and TV shows and indoctrinated the whole generation in school so that when this all started happening, people would know what they were supposed to know and think what they were supposed to think.

this is the same shit as when its real cold in winter

anyone who believes the mainstream climate narrative is a fucking NPC, its among the easiest of their bullshit narratives to see through

climate change is real man made climate change is not

Chinese are the greatest contributers to pollution.
So therefor placing policies on our own industry to be environmentally friendly, is pointless industrial suicide.
An ice age is on the way, as all this meltwater is fucking with the ocean's currents (like it has in the past)
Once that current dies, warm equitorial water won't be heading north no more.
BAM ice age.

>Middle East hit with extreme drought

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East.
-Revelation 16:12

Attached: 5070857070_894ace3bea.jpg (374x500, 179K)

There's TS Beryl churning up some shit near Puerto Rico right now. No full fledged hurricanes as of yet.

Siener van Renburg said the final war for the boers freedom and world war 3 will happen when the ice begins to melt.

If anything, more climate regulations such as carbon taxes would hurt the rich kikes. Am I wrong?

I live in California and, becides from this week, the weather the past few years have been quite nice, at least in the part I live. I remember it being alot worse when I was younger

We've clear-cut hundreds of millions of acres of forest and jungle, replacing much of that with concrete, bricks and asphalt, all which hold heat, so what is taking place shouldn't be a surprise.

when you look at such a short span comparatively of course it looks extreme, humanity is a blip on the universal radar and the time since the industrial age is still in its infancy, the best solution is to look for fixes not just stop using tech

>But global warming is just a Chinese conspiracy since Trump told me that, r-right guys?
It’s NASA, user

Attached: FCC59F25-FE98-4209-B586-E4DA801683D9.png (2048x1536, 1.58M)

Yeah we are the ones causing it

Attached: 1527616080105.png (829x493, 134K)

youtu.be/aQk9B7kjKrM
>Nothing to see here brainlets

It is only gonna be hotter, harsher and drier like your mums pussy
this is Great Filter
not jews, not niggers, but global climate change

Really makes you think if that’s what HIV was supposed to be

Yeah thats when the meme was called sour rain

OP is one gullible fuck

youtu.be/yeg9Bc8Doeo
Hmmm...

Fingers crossed.. any day now.

BUT WE NEED MORE CHINESE AND NIGGERS. KEEP REPRODUCING NIGGERS UNTIL THERE ARE 18 BILLION NIGGERS AND THE WORLD IS 95% NIGGERS.

>global warming
It's climate change numb nuts.

There is no question whether or not climates are changing. The question is whether or not it is because of man's carbon footprint or natural causes.

The final question to ask yourself is whether trillions in carbon taxes shipped off to kikes will make the issue go away. Survey says, not likely.

Attached: 1524525929580.jpg (720x405, 45K)

If climate change is manmade, then how did the previous Ice Age end? Did early humans have to much bonfires in their caves?
also
>Literally not a single global cooling, global warming and climate change prediction actually came to pass

Attached: Smug Satania (2).png (372x462, 309K)

I listened to that documentary on AIDs, and I still can't tell if it's legitimate or not. It does get one thinking though...

Attached: 1530947961763.jpg (542x623, 286K)

It doesn't really matter who or what is causing climate change. It's going to happen no matter what. A smart species would spend time preparing for it, instead of trying to prevent it.

>California carbon tax not affected by all the forest and grass fires..
Who gets fined for all that pollution?

Arctic ice is not at a low. At all. And it's snowing in Canada, in July, it's snowing in Europe in July, and there are snowpacks that will not melt this year and become glaciers in the next two, the globe is actually cooling but yes you will see heat waves during this process. Australia just had a nation wide record breaking frost as did South Africa..

Yeah thats surely why the kike media is 100% behind the climate change narrative,

Also ecology =/= climatology don't get it twisted

Basic gestalt? I’d like to spend 1.5 hrs but how looney does it get

Climate change itself is not man made, but you can't deny that we are speeding up the natural process. Climate change deniers are retards.

>but you can't deny that we are speeding up the natural process. Climate change deniers are retards.
Your comments are completely irrelevant without some kind argument of facts supporting your disposition.

If climate change were a real threat to humanity, our governments would be discussing war right now. If the future of the human race were dependent on this issue, we’d be debating about who we have to kill to save our species. Just the fact that war is not on the table leads me to believe that climate change (real or not) is a scare tactic to push legislation that otherwise never would be considered.

>temperatures slightly change
>6 gorillion animals die
This has happened countless times over the planets history and is natural, over time everything just adapts and exists until the next wipe.

This. They use it for other various reasons as well (think earthquakes). Of course this post is ignored and Jow Forums will refuse to do it's own research. Beginning to see right through shill posts.

mostly this. i understand climate change is "an issue", but not a zomg drop everything issue. also, i was promised parts of california and florida would have disappeared by now. still waiting

The weather control system has hacked by a secret group that is using it to wage a covert war against the cabal

Attached: 35221947_227370441400269_6127467049057779712_n.jpg (480x384, 25K)

>you fucking idiots global cooling is gonna destroy the world (1970's)
>you fucking idiots the ozone layer is gonna double in size and trap gasses in the atmosphere and make the temperatures rise (1990's)
>you fucking idiots the ice caps are gonna melt off the face of the earth and make huge floods happen by 2014 (2000's)
>you fucking idiots the ozone layer is going away and disappearing and now its gonna make the earth die (2005's)
>you fucking idiots the earth is heating up and global warming is gonna kill us all (2000's +2010's)
>you fucking idiots its not global warming anymore its called climate change we dont say global warming anymore because we have no idea what the fuck were talking about(2015's)

not saying climate change isn't real, but people have been freaking out about the temperature for a century now and its all based on stuff that scientists havent even figured out yet.
And were supposed to put billions of dollars towards it?
Fuck you.

Yes, (((global warming))). Listen to Padre Jones, don't be a sinner, change your light-bulbs, for Christ and King.

youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (490x327, 77K)

Global warming was caused by the Jews in order to make everyone black.

>sour rain

Attached: 12yfg444sssd.jpg (545x520, 186K)

It's acid, not sour

this. i majored in geography and we debunked global warming day one so the libtards wouldnt cry about it. this was before the sjws took over

The basic idea is that the guy who found the Polio vaccine did tests in the Congo using chimpanzees in the same time and place from which AIDs emerged. They injected locals with a vaccine of I think were blended chimp guts, and that's what supposedly started AIDs. Some journalist wrote a book about it, called "The River", which I've never read. There was a scientific court case about the origin of HIV, and they decided the journalist was wrong. It's pretty vague in some aspects, for example it doesn't explain exactly what happened to the Africans who got injected with the vaccine.
I haven't done enough research myself, but it certainly seems plausible.

>criminally underrated

So when it's too hot it's climate change, when it's too cold it's climate change, when the sea levels rise its climate change, and when it doesn't its also climate change because the weight of the extra water is pushing down on the sea floor? You fucking idiots need to stop

I live in Toronto and all I hear from these brainlets is how great the weather is. I've never heard anybody bring up global warming or climate change.

This goy knows whats up. now go buy an eco friendly vehicle

>major degenerate cities sink under water
>arabs burn to a crispt in the heat

isnt global warming a good thing?

Where do you think the city slickers are going to go, nigger

>people have been freaking out about the temperature for a century now
>only lists events going back to the 70's

It really seems like you don't understand the environmental outrage you are mocking. For example, you're conflating the greenhouse effect with concerns over the ozone layer. No one was ever concerned that it was "gonna double in size", because that would be a good thing in that it would lower UV radiation...

We should probably be putting billions of dollars toward scientific literacy

but the source of the energy is the sun, we're in a solar minimum and the corona is cooking us

geoengineeringwatch.org/

youtu.be/aQk9B7kjKrM
First you don't believe in climate change. The red pill is that (((they))) are the ones changing it.

you're all niggers

Attached: 1530911524080.png (473x216, 10K)

Been pretty decent here in Florida last year was hot af, this year not so much

the transparency kills the img

Meanwhile
>other areas having record cold temperatures
>other reefs thriving, ironically some of the death of the GBR was due to LOWER water levels, not higher ones, while other reefs are doing better with warmer water
>Antarctic ice record high levels
>hurricane levels finally significant for the first time in 10 years
>deaths due to drought are down by more than 99% in the last hundred years thanks to industrialization

My biggest issue is that accurate temperature recordings only really go back about a hundred years or so, and that's being generous. So all of this very specific recording with the instruments we have nowadays is going to give you tons of information with nothing to compare it to. Anytime someone tries to spit some bullshit about tornadoes increasing/hurricanes being more frequent they are being completely disingenuous. There are no accurate recordings of storm frequencies more than 50 years back or so. It's all being compared to super detailed recordings we have today, but you go back even a hundred years and they're basing it off ice cores and things like that which are not comparable to year by year changes they keep on bringing up.

>our governments would be discussing war right now
Western Goverments hate their population and want to destroy them, why would they even bother with war?

Uh, well, we got a directive from Globalist Thought Command to change the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Change." Make sure our narratives are corrected.

Attached: PepeFidelisSM.png (496x410, 47K)

The Earth is effectively dead and conservatives globally killed it. This is the logical conclusion of their ideology when taken to the extreme.

Conservatism is a complete and total surrender to death when viewed from any macro position, and exactly all cases of it have proven this.

The real red pill is that we are entering a grand solar minimum.

There are some really good models to determine paleoenvironmental conditions from ice cores. The presence of different concentrations of greenhouse gases can be used to identify climactic shifts that can be confirmed from our accurate historical temperature records (such as the tail end of the little ice age).

Hell, even without empirical models you can even see difference is ratios of summer to winter layers and they're showing a warming trend.

I can agree with the fact that you can get some nice models in regards to specific eras. The issue that I have is that you're comparing a time period of ~500 years to the very specific temperature recording we've had over the last 50 years and drawing huge conclusions about causes.

Come here and say that you fucking dickhead. The northern half is bleached white

>reefs live forever and always expand

Do you have any evidence of these climatic models and proxies inaccuracy, or is this just generalized skepticism. There's nothing wrong with being skeptical, but until evidence to the contrary is given I'll accept the prevailing scientific consensus.

The only people who benefit from climate skepticism are oligarchs and jews btw

>Communist opinion of global warming
If you don't believe that global warming demands total government control, you're a climate denier

>Sensible opinion of global warming
It's in the interest of Westerners to behave responsibly and treat our lands with good stewardship, therefore totalitarian government is unneeded. Considering the incompetence of government to handle simpler tasks, it is fallacious to assume that government is the only entity capable of handling the climate question.

Nice goalpost shifting, but I'll bite.

>18 million year old reef dies by 50% in a few years
>muh nature cycles

no. It's caused by heat stress, acidification due to sea absorbing more co2 which turns to carbonic acid and dissolves coral, crown of thorns star fish invasion which like warmer temps, and nutrient runoff from farms and land clearing which further contribute to co2 rise

no

Im aware. I just dont give a shit

>it's not happening
>it's happening but it's natural
>it's happening and manmade but i don't care

Witness the evolution of a contrarian brainlet faggots when they get btfo

>sour rain
Sour rain was an actual problem back then, but they forced the factories to get filters. Just because some of those hypes have been solved does not mean its all bs from the beginning on.

>apathy is cool guis

It's nice here.

you stupid stupid fuck

Are your parents low class/low income people without books in your home? I can´t even imagine how it must be walking around being this dumb. I actually feel sorry for you, OP. Please accept my sympathy and let it warm you to sleep tonight.

same with ozone layer. Cfcs were banned and the hole closed. It's kind of like if you take effective action things can change, amazing

>18 million year old reef dies
6 gorillion jews died to bring you this science.

Nigger do you know how many ice ages there have been in the last 18 million years and what those do to the sea level?

Never denied it was happening im just being honest. I do not care. Obviously almost no one does because nothing is being done. Trust me, we will continue to slurp up and burn fossil fuels until market forces change. And, spoiler alert, the earth will be fine. No reefs though. Womp womp

Here too, western half of the country is top comfy atm.
Wouldnt give so much on single summers but I believe them that some areas of the world willhave more extreme climate over the century.

T. Scooter riding cuck left wing soi drinking the smiths listening vegan fagot

...and non-brainlets since not focusing on something we have no control over allows us to focus our time and resources on more meaningful projects.
Look how easy it is to dupe these retards in fighting for a cause.
youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

There's this thing called google, you can look up questions you have!

rses.anu.edu.au/news-events/great-barrier-reef-survives-ice-age

Market forces are changing right now

Climate change is a threat that we all needed to start addressing 30 years ago to save our planet. Now the crisis is more severe than ever. That's why the world's top scientists and politicians have gotten together to draft a new agreement that every country will work toward reducing emissions to try and save this planet we all love.

*Excepting developing countries like CHINA or INDIA who need to be allowed to grow industrially like all the privileged Western countries could