The more I learn about the world, the more I despise everyone around me?

The more I learn about the world, the more I despise everyone around me?

Who else has this problem?

Attached: 1510830285526.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWB7TaYPmE4?t=8m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Faroe Islands
>despising anything
Seeing you and Icelanders complain about anything pisses me off. You literally live on an island paradise. The rest of us would kill to be where you are.

It's the freaking weather on your islands, kammerat. Everyone would be depressed; being cold, wet and getting wind in your face constantly.
At least this keeps the third-world undesirables out.

Attached: 1391639405917.png (1501x890, 2.43M)

You are literally living in a paradise land what the fuck do you have to complain about?
Your high salaries, your 99% white country or maybe that you don't see a single nigger or muslim?

Why are you not marrying a Filipina girl, OP?

In a couple of generations, you are literally gonna be the HAPAs of Nordic nations.

Attached: 1506626444710.jpg (1146x765, 365K)

>99% white

They import a huge amount of shitty Asians because they don't know how to breed

Why do whites like to destroy every good thing they have?

The more i learn about the world the more i begin to love my people

Attached: 1491414149031.png (640x703, 347K)

Rare flag

We don't.

We got fucked post 1945 by shitty Americans.

You fucked us in the wars with Iceland, You fucked our empire because you didn't agree with it then had to pick up the refugee crisis you created from it and funded uprisings of rebels across the Middle East that started a migrant crisis.

Blaming European whites for what American jews did is dumb.

Lets not forget that no other race has anything worth saving, so at least we had it good.

>We got fucked post 1945 by shitty Americans.
>*checks flag*

Are you fucking kidding me?
You could have ended the war peacefully by all those peace offers Germany offered you.
You are at fault here, you were also the ones who dragged US into the war, remember?

Attached: 1530530043559.jpg (500x391, 98K)

"Why didn't you become subservient to Germany?"

"What do you mean they demonised you?"

Yeah, that worked so well for the Soviets, didn't it...

>Why do whites like to destroy every good thing they have?
Jews. Everyone here is brainwashed like pic related. The only conservatives we have are retarded Christian ultra-Zionists.

Attached: 1525883968650.jpg (838x982, 155K)

Me. I'm literally moving to an island in the middle of nowhere soon.

Also our schools go really fucking hard on how awful the Holohoax was, and it has completely mindfucked everyone here who isn't a millennial or younger.

>mindfucked everyone here who isn't a millennial or younger
So you're saying the newer generations are redpilled?

fpbp

you sound like a little bitch. maybe you sould move to africa.

You don't even live here, fuck off Bavarian monkey.

There's a reason we top in consuming antidepressants. LACK OF SUNLIGHT.

Same here.

Some are, but most are brainwashed in other ways that benefit the Jew.

You would kill to live here?

youtu.be/QWB7TaYPmE4?t=8m41s

Welcome to adulthood.

You sound like a nigger.

How hard is it to immigrate to the Faroe Islands? I've always wanted to visit it and wouldn't mind to settle there and start a family.

>inb4 no shitskins allowed

I'm a 6 feet tall individual, pale, blue/grey eyes and brown/light brown hair, so I guess I would pass as a local. Would be nice to stay away as far as possible for mainland Europe and move to somewhere quiet.

keep on keepin on user

Attached: 191.gif (446x351, 2.07M)

yes

You're weird.

Me. Everything went to shit after I became red pilled. I sometimes wish I could be a retarded leftist again.

>le my beliefs are so hard to live with

Attached: shrek-camera-5a5fc104c329f.png (1132x757, 1.59M)

>6 feet tall
Most here are actually short, so you'd probably stand out anyways.

I had this problem way before I came to Jow Forums, because i'm not retarded enough to need a vietnamese book-binding forum to show me how things really are. Don't act like it's a new thing for everyone.

i just stopped caring

I thought you were as tall as your nordic counterparts. What about the women? Do they stick to the nordic beauty stereotype? I unironically want to move there, I heard there are some European migrants who moved to the Faroe Islands, mostly Polish people.

We're darker haired and shorter than, say, Danes, but still more attractive than Brits.

Why is it always Polish people?

Anyone who knows that this world is not their home.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1578, 1.17M)

Kill me, and death to anglos

Hold on, Faroese beauties. I'm coming! But hey, I know how it is to despise everything and everyone around you. That's as human as it can get and the feeling comes and goes every then and now. You just have to learn to deal with it the best as you can. I usually try to distract myself and read about stuff of my interest, do some exercise to clear my mind and stuff like that. Hold on there bruh, we will survive.

Attached: pepefroggie (1).jpg (800x450, 36K)

Excuse me OP, do you have a moment to talk about

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD?

Attached: 1530903495476.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

I do. though if I go out more often I feel better.

It's a phase it will pass if you can resist the urge to hero yourself or go postal. Hang in there

That sounds like fucking heaven to me.

t. Midwestfag 100 degrees today

well, sometimes

Cause communism dude. Their country is pretty fucked up after centuries of Russian occupation, so thousands of them just immigrate to improve their conditions. Now they're getting better but they still have to deal with EU propaganda. But I think they can manage it pretty well. It's that or getting back to being another Eastern European shithole country. There is no free lunch I guess. They're just enjoying the EU gibs, that's all.

Most are fully Marxist.
White people are the enemy even if they haven't passed anyone

>The more I learn about the world, the more I despise everyone around me?
yeah it's true

>the world
>faroe islands

hahahahahahahahahah

You must love them instead, friend.
Think about it.

Attached: 3f5a00acf72df93528b6bb7cd0a4fd0c.jpg (537x529, 32K)

Welcome to Denmark beautiful prostitutes.

Men who import these women are absolutely fucking disgusting to me. They will do considerable long term damage.

According to Jow Forums it's BASED because it's "bleaching".

r-r-right, guys?

Attached: 1421681392224.jpg (2066x1377, 727K)

Fucking disgusting.

Me. I have accepted that I only hold value in a person's soul. Not their flesh. I hate the flesh.