Why do the conservatives always win the election...

Why do the conservatives always win the election? I live in a wealthy area and I don't know a single person who supports them

Attached: 1499134944793.jpg (1280x861, 243K)

the left talks about helping the poor while exploiting them, the right actually makes an effort

They're all welfare queens who have nothing to do except vote

As a fellow Brit, you should know by now that conservatism in the UK is less socially acceptable than left-liberalism.

> Tories always win
> Labour held power 1997-2010

Name?

Attached: full lenna.jpg (2099x4589, 2.4M)

The difference between a liberal and a conservative is the conservative will tell you what he wants to do with their own money, while the liberal will tell you what they want to do with your money.

Key difference. That's why conservatives stay incognito.

Exactly. So why do the conservative party who just parrot for the rich keep wining?

Because people who say they vote liberal actually vote conservative. Pro tip people can lie.

SAUCE NAO

need some wholesomeness like this in my life

If you live in anything but the most paki or chav land, at least half of the people you interact with are conservatives. Not true if you work in journalism of course.
Most likely the people that are "apolitical" around you vote tory.

The obvious answer is that more people vote for them. Their C1 & C2DE working class support is rapidly growing. These are the same demographics that put Thatcher in power and kept her there. The Tories are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Also, if you live in a wealthy area I guarantee you actually know a lot more people that vote Conservative than Labour, it's just that they aren't open about it.

In the US politics are very regional. I live in a rural area and nobody here supports democrats, they all vote republican.

Then you go to the cities and almost everyone is a democrat.

I'd vote a socially conservative party but the conservative party is just liberalism + rich people. I don't see the appeal at all.

Lesser of two evils by far mate. I'm in agreement with you, but always vote conservative because the alternative - especially now - is far, far worse.

it's a little degenerate

Well I believe I'll vote for a third party.

I'll never vote for them as my family is working class

Because every single white person you know who outwardly identifies as some form of "liberal" or "leftist", still secretly votes for what would ultimately benefit them.

Trump won because the most bluepilled soiboy white faggot you know, actually voted for him. And they;ll do it again, while telling you to your face how great an "ally" they are.

because the game is rigged mate, they're all in it together, they are self serving.

this can all be simply explained by the fact that you live with your dad and your dad is a sheboon shemale.

most 'conservatives' are effeminate and entitled and not actually conservative at all

This, after the election I could barely find anyone who would admit they voted for it, but if I show even a tenth of my power level even some of my most bluepilled friends open up about Trump and Jews and all kinds of shit.

Bright future lads

Attached: It's Not Too Late.png (1218x807, 1.27M)

The left isn't left. Mass immigration is severely right wing technically speaking. 19th century robber baron tier.

They just want to keep the system almost entirely the same but funnel some cash to themselves and their mates.

At least conservatives usually have some hard won skill, like economics/law. There's nothing worse in life than some stupid fucking scum cunt wanting to be a tyrant over you, which is how leftists often come across. The right will at least leave you alone to sink or swim.

you're persuasive but i disagree with your 'tyrant/freedom' view of the right. as you said a lot of the right support mass immigration for economic reasons, which could be included in part of the 'sink or swim' principle mentioned.

>tories
>conservative
The British "Conservative" Party is literally Hillary Clinton tier