Are sequels any good?

Do they ever sway you to switch sides?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a8lvc-azCXY

Attached: 4B880FB3-C314-4613-82FF-ECAB0D6A37B2.jpg (1170x1170, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ozy.com/politics-and-power/april-1-special-report-how-illegal-voters-cost-trump-the-popular-vote/76580
mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1016045016601554945/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=6_b9iJzuaR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new evidence
aka, let's run a psyop to judge people's reactions.
Here's mine you worthless shit eating jew
Fuck you

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

oh, the ICE thing isnt working anymore....lets talk about brown thai kids stuck in a cave, maybe people will get upset with breaking up immigrant families then????

I still haven’t figured out why Hillary lost. Was it the Russian uranium deal? Was it Wikileaks? Was it Podesta? Was it her sexual predator husband? Was it her staff’s husband’s immoral pictures? Was it her subpoena violation? Was it the corrupt foundation? Was it the congressional lies? Was it the Benghazi scandal? Was it the pay for play? Was it the Travel Gate scandal? Was it the Haiti scandal? Was it the Whitewater scandal? Was it the Cattle Gate scandal? Was it the $15 million for Chelsea’s apartment bought with foundation money? Was it Comey’s investigation? Was it her husband’s interference with Loretta Lynch and the investigation? Was it stealing debate questions? Was it forensically deleting 33,000 emails? Was it the secret server in her house? Was it the Seth Rich murder? Was it calling half of the USA population deplorable? Was it the underhanded treatment of Bernie Sanders? Was it the Vince Foster murder? Was it the Jennifer Flowers assault? Was it the $800,000 Paula Jones settlement? Was it the lie about taking on sniper fire in Bosnia? Was it her husband’s impeachment for lying under oath? Was it the 6 billion $ she “lost” when in charge of the state department? Was it the 10 million she took for the pardon of Marc Rich? Or was it because she was the worst presidential candidate our country has ever had to choose from?

Gee, I just can’t quite put my finger on it, but it seems to be right in front of me.

Third time's a charm

Hold onto your micro dicks Drumpfies

IT'S HER TURN

Attached: 800s1jW.png (804x732, 217K)

We are looking for any and every Democrat should throw away the biggest black eye white America has every dirty detail an entire election.
But you know what's up, and we are called, ensuring the old racist white pantshitters going their daddy earned stripped away and tells us every dirty detail about the rigging and gets stuffed into a CIA black hole for her behind the strength to 270.

Can you people even vote in the US elections?

not sure about the other user, but you are a little simplistic to think that where I am currently posting from indicates citizenship

No, I am asking whether Canadians can vote in The US. Some Canadian dude once told me he just registered in some US state to vote and he has no US citizenship. They didn’t even check for an ID or something.

I bet she's hospitalized or experiences a public health emergency before 2020, and that'll do her in.

Hell, even if she doesn't she already clearly had a hard enough time on the campaign trail last election, another 4 years time to exacerbate her health issues and drain her stamina further is only going to mean she'll campaign less and less. She'll do it on a much smaller budget too, given that people are tired of betting money on her.

thats illegal, no Canadians cant vote "legally"

alot of dead americans voted for hilary in the last election, that is why they are trying to clean up the voter rolls for 2020

lol hillary

what's next, jeb 2020?

But Canadians can just register to vote, right? And then vote. Isn’t it illegal to ask for an ID?

He can't vote legally, but if he wants to vote illegally he will almost certainly get away with it. All he has to do is walk up, claim he's somebody else he knows in the area, and forge their signature.

If he just hit "yes" to the registration option at the DMV then he can't actually vote in his own name, because he doesn't have the background identification on file with the DMV for such a registration to actually be successful.

>He can't vote legally, but if he wants to vote illegally he will almost certainly get away with it. All he has to do is walk up, claim he's somebody else he knows in the area, and forge their signature.

So why not just do that? No ID requirement, no problem.

ozy.com/politics-and-power/april-1-special-report-how-illegal-voters-cost-trump-the-popular-vote/76580

The GOP needs to send a young white Chad for 2024. I'm fairly sure that Goblina "Venezuela" Ocasio will be the 2024 dem candidate.

Darn Canadians!

My pick for 2024 WH race attached

Attached: 1511129350225-1.webm (800x640, 3M)

Historically, incumbent US presidents have always had a strong advantage. 2020 will be the year that the Democrat party sends in their diversity candidate to stir up more shit, and 2024 will be when they send in their establishment candidate.

It's was that god damn fucking frog.

>2020 will be the year that the Democrat party sends in their diversity candidate to stir up more shit

Didn’t Hillary claim to be a minority candidate?

Attached: 3F9C6269-B9B6-47A4-B24F-8B1744342F0C.jpg (1536x1536, 394K)

This is the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

Empire Strikes Back
Aliens
Shadow of the Colossus

The only thing funnier than seeing the left get btfo by trump's election is them getting blown out by a trump reelection, so yeah a sequel would be great

Oh man

Attached: Kekery.gif (500x231, 484K)

I hope she doesn’t just because of how boring it will be. Despite winning two years ago, Trump and supporters cannot stf about her, can you imagine this again:
>but her emailsss
>muh uranium one
>muh bengassi
>muh clinton foundation
Yuck

Needs to be pasta.

Goddamn.

The remnants of the Democratic Party will be scattered to the winds if they run her again. So many disillusioned sick to death of the same tired old candidates brought out.

She’s isnt a viable candidate...I don’t understand why this is so hard to fathom...

She did but nobody would buy that shit that she's some oppressed underdog.

wont get through the primaries

Don't count on it. Just imagine all the dirt she has on other party members.

dont even need to sign something here in massachusetts

just walk up, give your address and pick your name when they flip to the area

Im original author, and keep pasting yes, until the Hilary posts stop

>same people in this montage end up fellating Hillary 8 years later
things like this are absolute gold after reality happens

I'd try to clip it but I'm on my phone, screen won't fit all of it. This would be killer to pull out and research

the 2nd half I got off a website, it was great verbiage

Totally believable, if in CA. One CA or another, who cares as long as you vote democrat?

I co-authored that vid, mate (no joke). Trust me, I didn’t vote Hillary in 2016.

That's how voting works in heavy blue states... Try to come up with an explanation why is it set up this way.

>calling the working class rapists, racists and evil and cheating a criminal through the primaries probably lost us the election
>let's try it all over again

I should be left leaning but fucking christ democrats are genuinely retarded

A 10 term white democrat in New York just lost his seat to a mid twenties spic with no political experience. In 2020 they can run a white designated loser candidate but in 2024 they'll have to run a Mexican Obama.

Not gonna happen. (But please, please please let them be this dumb)

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

There is no other viable candidate other than Hillary, Zuckerberg has been destroyed in public and Biden is a 100 percent assured loser.

Can you imagine the butt devastation if she ran and lost to Trump again?

Attached: 1415152752270.jpg (251x242, 18K)

If the economy shits itself beforehand and he doesn't get #metoo'd, Biden might scrape it.

Can you imagine if she won against Trump? y guess is they are doing algorithmic checks on how Hillary would be fairing. She’s a sure winner if her health allows it. Also, with her announcing next year, Trump MUST run as well to safe face... this time he will get into problems on his record.

I can’t tell if this is a psyop or if Dems are truly that retarded.

Might as well vote for her next time, not like Trump's doing anything different.

Voting laws vary by state. In some states basically anyone can vote. Its "racist" to as for id. Apparently its not racist to assume nigs and beans are too poor and stupid to get an id.

Hillary running for the 3rd consecutive time in a row while being pushed by the media would look like the Democrat party shoving an establishment candidate down the country's throat. It's unlikely she'd win.

Wow the Canadians are on point today. Good for you.

Hillary and Bill Clinton were just spotted on a 2nd class commercial Delta flight.

I didn’t see any secret service in the video either.

Links: mobile.twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1016045016601554945/video/1

Attached: 7805712B-0D2F-4F83-AF3F-3D7776E20581.jpg (1125x1428, 194K)

>psyop
Most overused word on Jow Forums by far

She didn’t run in 2012

Don't they have driving licenses? I thought it was practically impossible to live without a car in your country.

She just need 2 BILLION this time!

>I thought it was practically impossible to live without a car in your country.

Even if they had a driver’s license, that doesn’t say if you are a citizen or not

Trump shills jimmies are evidently rustled with this fake Hillary 2020 rematch. What's the matter Trumpkins? Why brother with this nonsense? What's it to you Ahmed?

Attached: 1498052152749.jpg (500x373, 125K)

if the dems actually run her again as the nominee, i will actually get my ass in a booth and vote for Drumpf. fuck how braind dead retarded and sinister he is, FUCK THIS BITCH

Do jews actually want Trump to win? Do they secretly support white nationalism? Are we getting out-outjewed or are they just retarded?

My vote is on the pokemon hack, 19 us intelligence agencies confirms so

Right, but only because the party was sticking with their incumbent as expected.

I'm down. We can probably beat her again.

C u c k is

It depend on where you live. If your in an urban center you dont need a car. The other problem is some states will give id to illegals so a drivers license proves nothing. We need a national citizen id but i dont think that would be constitutional

Jews can live with both Hillary and Trump.

Look at them trying to fit in with the common folk.

>We need a national citizen id

You don't want that in current year. It'll come with a centralised database and Google will want in on it.

They look super healthy too!

>what's next, jeb 2020?
Slow and steady

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Idk man im just so fucking tired of illegals being able to function in my country

>t. MI6

I wonder who will be fucked over in the Democrat primaries this time just so this dumb bitch can fuck up even harder?

huh - loomer is starting to look fuckable. all that plastic surgery wasn't for not, who knew

Swift and brutal law enforcement all the way up to and including the state officials who let it happen is the way to go.

Based leaf with digits.

Kamala harris, elizabeth warren, or that mulatto muslim guy. They really have a dogshit lineup. Hillary might genuinely be the strongest candidate other than biden. Assuming biden doesnt get busted for being a pedo

She won't make it past the primaries, but it would be glorious if she did.

Hillary wants to throw Trump in jail badly, kek. They must have confidence in their rigging this time.

CA has over 100% voter turnout at district stations so anything is possible there.

Reason we drive so we don't see people like this guy riding a bike. I didn't know that the London Bridge had a crack in the middle of it.

Pic Related

Attached: OMG.jpg (1500x2000, 1.04M)

cuck detected

I really wish we would start fucking up businesses who use them. Just had a local business get busted with like 150 illegals and all that happens is they get deported. Maybe a fine. There used to be high schoolers and college kids working there in the summers

"Clinton is having the runs"

There, fixed it for you.

Attached: 31966768_284377358770390_1225288190261198848_n.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

The digits prove's that it's true.

Hopefully the Democrats will nominate a brawler to smash mouth old Trump. Someone who is as much of a dirty rotten prick as Trump is. Someone that will kick his ass over his shoulders.

Attached: 1511479624683.jpg (508x475, 40K)

can't some good patriot just off this crazy lady already?

I'd vote for Hillary if she ran simply because there would be mayhem if she won.
Trump would have no choice but to lock her up and if he's unsuccessful, civil war will happen. At the very least, it would push the country even further to the right.

If Trump won, we'd get 4 more years of Trump only to culminate in Democrat favored demographic shifts in Texas and Florida leading to their ascent of the presidency. Nobody will care at that point.
What's not to love?

>Maybe a fine.

Making it a fine turns it into a financial gamble. You want criminal charges.

if this is true it makes me believe the powers that be want trump to win in 2020 in order to continue with their trade plans

youtube.com/watch?v=6_b9iJzuaR8

if HRC joins the race, I¨ll be watching for sure

You just can't buy delusions like this.

I don't want Hillary to run, but it would be hilarious to hear the autistic screeching of all the mongoloid Trumpkins if she did run.

Attached: 1496208173591.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Or this one too buddy

Attached: DQ2sGsGXUAAprCo.jpg (1024x512, 147K)

Only the first post you've quoted is delusional.

Why delusional? The democrats have mafia level politicians like Trump.

Turks aren't even that bad. It's only their numbers that are a problem. Likely the most wellbehaved muslims of all. Nationalistic as fuck too, although not towards their host country.