Vegan thread

last one got unjust 404'd so here goes.

have my vegan pseudoscience pic. ''Frugivore'' doesn't even exist. There is herbivore, omnivore, carnivore. the last 2 get ''carrion'' as possibility and omnivore gets ''obligate'' or ''facultative'' as options too. example: a crow is an facultative carrion omnivore. They can eat literally everything and won't suffer deficiencies if they are forced to chow down on carrion when a drought hits.

Mulatto vegan on children:youtube.com/watch?v=FiHYWzuC6pc

Attached: veganpseudoscience.jpg (960x600, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J0QFvmblWy4
youtube.com/watch?v=eqfWG-V5yzY
youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All that crap about "number of paws, how many teeth" doesn't mean jack shit.

The only thing that matters is digestive tract system.

Cows-- Four stomachs
Horse-- Two stomachs (stomach and chaecum)
Human, lion, wolf etc --One stomach

We are lions and the only food we were ever made to digest and be healthy, is raw meat.

You can try to eat plants only, but you end up looking like a skelton lol.

Attached: More Vegan Legends.jpg (1333x498, 113K)

Vegans are (((UN))) useful idiots with bad teeth and thinning hair.
youtu.be/PJnPZgLHHWQ

I'm capable of digesting meat, and the healthiest people tend to cut down on carbs, and eat mostly vegetables, less-sweet fruits, clean meats (fish, chicken), and some dairy.

That's all the proof I need that we're omnivores.

All animals eat meat
youtu.be/TdTXaFtDqZE

>chimps
>"frugivores"
Some tribes of chimps get most of their calories from eating monkeys though.

I think Veganism, is only targetted to whites, specifically white women. When "Vegan activists" get a chance to go against a black carnivore, they pretend he doesn't exist.

I think (leftist) Vegans want blacks to eat meat, be healthy and reproduce, the same Vegan activists want white women to adopt a plant diet, become sickly, lose their fertility and never reproduce.

You never see a vegan going to Africa and telling the blacks to stop eating their natural diet (meat, mostly raw)

youtube.com/watch?v=mz_f9rhzXsE

Attached: OMG.jpg (1003x755, 60K)

>lion
>omnivore
Literally the species most often used to describe what a hypercarnivore is, you'd have an easier time arguing that a polar bear is omnivorous

I thought it was a lion too, but these hairs are too brushy (thick) and messy to be a lion, seems like bear?

Excess sugar and carbs cause infertility.
>(((Leftists))) want blacks to be healthy and reproduce
Correct

Funny, but presentation is everything. That guy needs a haircut, a beard trim, and a better shirt - Iced Earth are an incredibly lame band.

that settles it.

zhiet

Why don't you fuck off?

That entire poster is bullshit. Only thing that matters is 'digestive tract design' Not mentioned in the Vegan propaganda poster of course.

Cows have four stomachs, complicated digestive system to fully digest plant matter. Horses? Two stomachs. Even Gorillas have stomach, enlarged chaecum, and huge overall abdomen size, to digest leaves n shit.

Gorillas still have to use 'caprophogy" look it up, to be healthy eating leaves.

Humans with simple one stomach system, cannot thrive in any way, eating only plants. See the results to prove my point.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

I recommend all Vegans to practice Caprophagy, eat like the great apes, they would finally be healthy and strong on a plant diet.

Attached: Living Vegan Skeleton.jpg (802x516, 57K)

Frugivore? Lmao. Fruit is incredibly bad for human teets and those "surviving" on a fruit diet need to brush their teeth after every meal and take vitamin supplements. Meat is what we were made to eat. Our biggest dietary issue today is GRAINS. Grains are not healthy.

Milk Jar is a poorly thought out activist, and his extreme raw eating in front of sensitive normies considering Veganism, only helps the Vegan cause to show us as :barbaric, unfeeling:

But his heart is in the right place, so I support him regardless, he is my comrade!

youtube.com/watch?v=J0QFvmblWy4

On a second look you're right, that is a bear. Still doesn't change the fact that paws don't determine if something is carnivorous or not, and on the subject of teeth humans have no need for large teeth or powerful jaw muscles because they cook their food. If anything since the agricultural revolution teeth and jaws have been decreasing in size because more food has become processed and softer.

This could possibly have something to do with why all these raw fruitarians end up losing so many teeth!!

WHAT A HEALTHY DIET LOL!!

Attached: Robust Vegan Teeth.jpg (747x421, 57K)

Yeah, i watched a frugivore video and the bitch in the video said her frugivore diet had made her eyes lighter in color and HER NAILS SOFTER. And she thought it was a good thing!!
I cant belive some people.

Mostly because fruits are full of sugars and acids

Go raw bro. Alt right diet is slowly adopting the "very rare" organic meat diet, partially as a response and to form our battle lines against the ultra-Veganism of the left.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqfWG-V5yzY

"Vegan activists" are basically antifa.

Attached: Steak Tartare.jpg (720x500, 108K)

It's a bear.

>Vegetarian
>Vegan
>Raw Vegan
>Fruitarian
>Breatharian
>Corpse

Did I miss any steps on the Leftism crazy-train? Where do the teeth fall out, between Vegan and Fruitarian?

Attached: Mr skelton a Vegan.jpg (499x443, 36K)

Being a faggot causes infertility. Niggers can eat anything and still breed like rabbits.

Looks sickly as fuck. Same with that gay john sakars or whatever hes called. Vegans are the most disgusting, weak people on earth.

Serouusly goys, check out my man Sv3riige on Youtube, it could literally save your life. He eats a raw meat and dairy diet, and he's awesome in the way he debunks Veganism and lols at sickly Vegans. Very entertaining channel (no homo)

youtube.com/watch?v=r3L32c8ao7M

Attached: sv3rige portrait.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Now I want a steak tartare :(

Make sure you get it organic, and grass fed bro. Can't go wrong, add raw (organic) egg yolks in the name of KEK!

>softer nails
If her nails are weakening imagine what's it's done to her skin.

I personally humans should just eat lean meat in moderation. Most of my diet is fruit and vegetables. People shouldn't eat any meats who's serving consists of 20% of one's daily amount of fat.

I watch him. He is an interesting guy and somewhat eccentric. Watching him eat raw chicken made me dry wretch. I think if I ate raw poultry, i'd have to have just killed the bird myself from a known source. I wouldn't try that with the supermarket fare we get here.

Not to mention teeth and mind, neither of which, plant matter can feed through a human digestive system. (So many youtube Vegans seem slightly retarded like Jinty Fell)

I've seen way too many overweight vegans to make me respect their 'science' in any way.

Meat is ok, refined sugar and hydrogenated fats are the problem

Yeah, it's little bit too extreme to go full raw carnivore, from a normie diet. He's into High meat and other arguable yucky stuff. I incorporate his wisdom to move more and more towards my raw carnivore diet.

I also eat cheese, raw eggs, etc

Have you heard of the Pottinger cat experiment? The results can probably be extrapolated to humans.

>eat raw meat
>why is my shit moving?
>oh its worms LOL

no. Cook your meat and eat your vegetables like the civilized omnicore you're supposed to be.

The wife and I are going full carnivore soon. Going to try it for a month or two.

>clean meats (fish, chicken)
Nothing beats a good steak or rack of lamb except for human blood. There are no "dirty" meats except pork.

Attached: 1527898211286.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

This is retarded. Its better to compare the digestive tracts. Meat tastes good nigger.

>vegan thread

Man Americans with their ditry meat. You know in places like Austrilla they can eat raw pork because they did not get their pigs infected with viruses? Or in Europe they eat raw beef because They keep animals clean after slaughter?

>Human urine
>Alkaline

I think they are just making things up.

May KEK bless you with many childrens

Pork is not dirty. The healthiest ethnic group, the Okinawans, eat pork.

I consider veganism to be political as it is a psy-op pushed by the elites to make the masses dumb, docile and sterile. They write books about population control and you wonder why all the men are onions boy faggots in the west? Its all jewish tricks.

Lol! We're about to about to try for a second. First one is a perfect little 8 month old who just started eating meat. We're raising a keto baby since it is the best for brain development.

Attached: BIHRXXYNSP6JVA.png (1400x1436, 1.46M)

I wouldn't dare eat raw meat here. I used to work for a food processor and we had a USDA inspector on site.

Just...no.

Yeah dude. It's amazing to think how Americans found an amazing balance with cost to raise animals and selling price. That is how you guys keep the costs down. The only problem is that you end up with bacteria in animals that ends up needing the outside to be cooked (Like pork and beef). But It's works, a price of steak in America is so much cheaper then here, even if you live near a cattle farm

Why is american food production so shit? Big money capturing the regulators? Australia is far from great but there are a shit load of things banned here that are normal for you lot.

Nah dude, it's so they can raise with out spending a lot of money, but also sell cheap. It's amazing since you can cook food. But now you have dumbshit vegans thinking it's the same every where else, and we just can't eat meat. few problems with an otherwise good system

Attached: carnivore.jpg (316x481, 57K)

Checked.
Meanwhile vegans are eating fruit and other stuff that is either man-made or available 2 months a year in nature and claiming this is natural.

Found the jew.

I get my beef from a rancher one county over. I'm not a poorfag and it's worth the extra shekels.

Everything is made with profit margins and shelf-life in mind, not flavor or nutrition.

Don't forget nearly the entire American (global?) food supply is owned by ten companies and their myriad subsidiaries.

Attached: thefreemarket.png (750x500, 463K)

hm I don't think I like pork wither bru

Aussie organic specialty beef and sheep is awesome

>tfw allergic to nuts
Shit

'Weak hydrochloric acid'

Triggered.

We can get amazing meat locally here. We're going for clean food so we are prepared to pay for it. The quality of the meat in our supermarkets has declined to try and keep up with inflation.

>slightly

Veganism is a suicide cult for leftist females.

>Where do HUMANS fit in ?
Nowhere.

Humans evolved to eat roots, starches, fruits, nuts and seeds. Meat was eaten when other food stuff was not available.
Humans also became warriors and formed armies.
An army cannot pack enough fruits, nuts or plants to march to war. Meat was needed as fuel for war.
More war more meat.
Over time men adapted to eating meat, women only when they could not gather other food stuffs.
Evolution is about adapting to a change in environment War and cold were enough of a change to evolve a diet of meat.
Women find it easier to become vegan because they didn't suffer the forced environment of armies and war.

non-veganism is a stupid ideology that won't survive. veganism simply is much better.

Fuck you for posting that.
Now I'm craving for a steak tartare and I can't get one right now!

>unjust 404'd
veganism isn't politics please kill self

Someone post the screen cap explaining that we're only at this level of civilisation because our ancestors not only ate raw meat but also started cooking it after tens of millennia. It's all about the calorie count - if you live in sf you can probably find vegan calories, unlikely as a caveman startup.

You're an inferior specimen. I can eat raw and spoiled meat and nothing bad happens.

Humans, uniquely, evolved to eat cooked food.

Cooking food is what sets up apart from apes.
It allows humans to extract far more nutrition from vegetables than any other animal can.
But meat is also a key part of our diet to get enough protein to sustain a large brain.

>that retarded picture

Nigger, if you want vitamin A then eat carrots, spinach, potatoes or any other plant food that has it with abundance. For Vitamin D go outside of your basement once in your life and get some sunlight. There's plenty of vegans that consume needed calories, exercise and look great. Regarding tooth loss my parents are meat eaters in their 50s and they're already losing most of their teeth. It has more to do with your dental hygiene and how often you visit the dentist.

Attached: vegan-bodybuilder-eats-1512481075.jpg (768x488, 83K)

The reason we share many characteristics with herbivores is that cooking meat makes it a lot easier to eat and digest compared to raw meat.

Just because it's possible to be a body builder while being a vegan doesn't mean it's recommended.

Meat is what we mainly only ate as hunter gatherers, it's the most complete food for us since it's muscle tissue and fat which is exactly what we need it to generate. Since agriculture humans brains have shrunk. You can not eat meat if you want, but you'll end up skinny, pale and sickly looking just like every other vegan/vegetarian I've met.

>Look at me shelf of all these vitamin supplements I take to remain remotely healthy, hidden from the eye of all my braindead followers
>Don't think about those gel capsules, totally not pig-based.

The only reason veganism and vegetarianism is viable today is because dietary supplementation exists.

>Niggers can eat anything and still breed like rabbits.
totally wrong, most nigger slaves died because they were fed a slave diet.

>Mexican eats rotten food
>this is somehow unique