Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

Attached: 1531060786482.jpg (1440x1671, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
sheboons will go to great distances for the their kids to have good hair, you disgusting fucking maplenigger. Kill yourself and all your relatives, tell all your neighbors to stay in the shitstained tundra you call home. Die.

Becasue black women are better in bed and white men can afford to keep them happy.

FPBP
/thread

Please stop spamming this shill thread.

Attached: 1493067187764.jpg (756x591, 130K)

Because there are hardly any stats on it. Too soon to tell.

>why would nigresses be subservient to the man who provides their quickest path up the social ladder?

Gee, I really don't know, user.

Attached: Negro mistress.jpg (318x480, 18K)

They're not. Those statistics were outdated and had a small sample size.

Asian/White pairings are the least likely to result in divorce. This goes for either gender, AM/WF or WM/AF. They're even less likely than White/White pairings, but slightly more likely than Asian/Asian pairings.

Attached: 1523153177924.webm (854x480, 2.19M)

Both white men and black women understand the power of hardwork and sacrifice. Say what you want about them, but black bitches put in work. Ask anybody that’s tried to get on a plane in the last 10 years.

bitch

butthurt chink manlet detected

Based AMAF couples

4pbp

Sage

It's almost as if there's a corellation between average IQ and marital success...

...except for BMWF marriages.

> inb4 nigresses smell bad, trust me I have done plenty of research on Stormfront

Attached: 1530071154711.png (1080x1172, 2.74M)

Why do b/w mixed children have the lowest life satisfaction of any group? Miscengenation is a selfish act to your kids and to your race, regardless of your race.

t. hochiming

Kek, do negresses even exist in Estonia?

White boyz just love the chocolate culo

Which only happen in 8% of all BMWF couplings. The other 92% the Nigger impregnates and runs.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

Attached: 1530659759072.png (1537x769, 82K)

e-gas

Attached: Hollywood-Jews.jpg (510x454, 118K)

usually cream of the crop of black women (except for Robert Deniro)

his wife is fugly

> posting a falsified study

Attached: 1530848254566.jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

Because you need to have a sick fetish to date one of them much less marry one, not even black men want them so why should you?

who is she?

Black girls know how to fuck
White men know how to keep a job
It's really straightforward I'm not surprised. I wouldn't mind dating a nigress

couldnt have said it any better than that

This whore is disgusting, she should stick to asians and the guy should find a cacucasian girl

*the caucasian guy should find a caucasian girl

/thread, saged and reported

It's just an ironic situation.

It's white men that sparked the idea that black women are not beautiful and unworthy of marriage.

All other men follow suit, even black men, in order to emulate the white man.

The white man doesn't feel the need to impress anyone, so they end up being the group (for those that DO like black women) celebrating their black love interests better than any non-white man could/is willing to do.

>sheboons will go great distances for hair
Holy fuck too true. I'm ashamed I ever burned the coal. They also like that whites have actual noses instead of looking like turtles for the record.

Statistical anomaly due to low sample size.