Can burgers explain me why do you need a license to use a car (a tool that can potentially kill people if misused and...

can burgers explain me why do you need a license to use a car (a tool that can potentially kill people if misused and without training) but not guns (tools designed specifically for killing)

Attached: file.png (800x600, 268K)

youre a fucking moron.

Can you explain to me why you think you're considered white when your entire country struggled to feed itself off anything other than a potato and you can't use google

They are fight after they're reduced to derail an entire election, if Hillary will never a socially crippled shut-in, or a socially crippled shut-in, or a spiteful little popguns, though.

well for starters, one is a privilege and one is a right.

we can use google and italian food is the best in the world (aside southern shit that are literally arab tradition leftovers)

he is not irish

A car is not designed to be targeted at something

tell that to ahamd

The real answer is that our gun rights are protected by our constitution. There is nothing in it about cars. The state will monetize anything and everything they can. Plain and simple.

>Implying driving isnt more a right than shooting a gun

Either way both are priviliges.

Please stop sending him here Samuel

My car is my weapon Fuck your licencing.

spoken like a true eurocuck

then how i am going to ethnically cleanse them ? and build greater israel ?
who else are dumb enough to take them in

Also even a one yearold can buy and own a car without a licence

You actually dont need a license to own a car. You can buy a car without providing any identification.

This. You only need a license to operate it on public roads

You don't need a lisence. You just need a lisence to drive it on public roads, the same way i need a lisence to carry my gun around town

Italian drivers licences are a joke.
An Italian with a driver's license is no safer than one without.

Attached: 1525128259346.png (800x576, 848K)

Driver licenses and the DMV are another scam to funnel money from citizens

Of course we burgers dont know our actual rights. It's not a privilege to travel. It is a right. You use a car to travel. You can literally beat this in court if you get ticketed for not having a license.