So how are Europeans going to get their hands on weapons for the upcoming race war? If you ffind a way...

So how are Europeans going to get their hands on weapons for the upcoming race war? If you ffind a way, I recommend the AR15, it as specifically designed for killing children and you will have a lot of shitskin kids to kill

Attached: GettyImages-158539059-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So how are Europeans going to get their hands on weapons for the upcoming race war? If you ffind a way, I recommend the AR15

I have one, it's not that hard, requires a bit time and paperwork and money of course

Fuck off back to Jow Forums faggot

Attached: 1F666057-007A-4304-BBA8-AFAEB547CF13.png (449x459, 134K)

Any civil war breaks out anywhere in the West and Russia is going to be supplying the anti-government side with weapons.

That looks pretty scary. Thanks but I will stick to vidya.

>AR15
We have the FN-Fal, the right arm of the free world.

At least, in some old deposit somewhere...

>We.
That 30k army that is underfunded and leases tanks from the Germans?

The ar 15 is an assault weapon so it would be illegal and hard to get.

crossbows with low light scopes. get a bunch.

doesnt make you go into the glow in the dark CIA nigger databases, can buy without a loisence, and all the range you are ever going to need in urban combat.

not going to outsource my right to liberty and self defence to some statistcucks.

That's something, at least. Good luck

Well, it was designed to maim, not kill. Which yeah, I guess is effective on children. But obviously this was not intention. It was a product of the cold war where Americans knew there were more Russians than them which would lead to a war of attrition in which injuring a solider is more beneficial to killing them out right since it ties up more resources. Which in turn fucks with enemy moral. And they are a lighter rounds to carry thus allowing more ammo per soldier.

Poor Eurofags, they will die unless the US wakes the fuck up and comes and saves them. For the first time, we fucked you by being on the wrong side twice

Attached: 1_aWUBz5QnPHmaR00asMB1mQ-618x467.jpg (618x467, 51K)

>crossbows
-can't engage targets beyond pistol range
-super low rate of fire
-expensive bolts
-awkward to carry
-impossible to conceal

But better than my knife, mate.

Attached: Oi.jpg (500x500, 11K)

>have easy access to weapons
>don't use them to overthrow the jew
I will never understand burgers.

Many conservatives in America love Jews, my family won't stop telling me "Israel must be protected at all costs"
but we used to en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

The (((new))) Europeans will not have a problem.

Attached: Spanish Arms Cache 2.jpg (624x351, 66K)

Plebs. Who needs your puny AR15s when we can get a Hind just for the lulz?

Attached: choppa.jpg (1016x1066, 220K)

>race war
Yeah, that'll surely happen

> AR-15
> civy version of a battle rifle
> needs 2 people to clean it

I can kill a man in 108 different ways with a paper spoon

> when government inc hires you to kill nap violating trespassers

Do you have your spoon loicence? Getting a spoon there can be a difficult task, mate.

Attached: Capture.png (835x683, 359K)

How do you continually lose spoons?

Its easy to lose throwing spoons when you miss your victims

Our nigs aren't armed and we have the entire military and police on our side.
We good

I could get one in a month if I could be arsed to pay the appropriate tax.
Which I'm not because I don't live in a Jow Forums delusion and I know I don't need it.

>t. noguns

Attached: 1488499910280.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

I cant wait for my GM-94 here in the 'states.

Based on Titor's timeline russia just nukes the fuck out of the EU anyway. And nukes all of the US cities, since thats who the resistance was fighting.
> inb4 russia sends aid in the form of nuclear bombs

Attached: gm94_0.jpg (400x114, 6K)

socom 16 with a 50 round barrel mag

7.62 / .308

2 inch groups at 150 yards from ironsights.

Attached: wm_9706813.jpg (4032x3024, 923K)

in the US the national firearms act placed a $200 tax on all the cool shit because they banked on the fact that in 1934 that was a heck-o-lot of money and the average person couldnt afford it, therefore relegating those weapons to expensive toys that only rich folks would have if they even wanted them
> which means there would be no drastic number of average citizens who would have these tools since they wouldnt bother to afford them, even if they could be obtained.
> like reverse gun confiscation, make sure they never buy them

Hows that rifle barrel behind every bush working for you pizzaboy? Got to get that gun ownership up if you're going to make anyone think twice about invading you...

Attached: 50 points.jpg (400x338, 62K)

LMAOing at non-conscript countries
We'll get another 12 000 soldiers or so tomorrow.

How is it having conscription? America's military doesn't need it but having the military slapping our men into shape might be necessary in the future, since the parents won't or can't anymore. I know I could've used it.

no you don't
your are a fucking liar

no you don't you are a liar as well.

>be american
>go to gun show
>pick out gun i want
>but it no bullshit
>see someone selling ice cream
>get that to
>go to range with new gun and ice cream and shoot.

please b true
please b true
please b true
please b true

What

Shit, Nigel got the Tesco Special!

And thats a good thing

It's a crew-serve weapon, nigga.

>Missing victims
Pathetic
Any pure brit can hit a target from 100ft away

Maybe in your feminine hands, Hans.

based

>So how are Europeans going to get their hands on weapons for the upcoming race war?
We are going to supply them, of course. Do you think I'll let my white brothers overseas die?

>.t never fired or held a gun in his life

No

>We are going to supply them, of course.
America/pol/ gun black market when?

>imagine being this uninformed on mankind’s greatest invention

Titor said that all of the timelines eventually end up like his its just that the point where the civil war takes off varies. It started in 2005 in his timeline but... he said that the events that really caused it basically mirror the shit that has been happening.

He didnt cover it in detail but said that a bunch of cultural clashing (guess what we're fighting right now?) eventually leads to outbreaks of violence then really quickly it all goes down the tubes and its Rural vs. Cities (Cities==Federal Govt).
> He wasnt clear with what made it suddenly break the status quo, that if anything would be a golden egg of knowledge, both to know what to look out for, and also for how to get it going.

In his timeline it took about ten years before Russia launched nukes... 2014 for him. But he lived in the 2020s and said life was better but more simple. I guess like living in the 50s again but with some 19th century problems. Thus his "Shotgun Infantry".
> consider that despite shitty range, a hail of buckshot from multiple shooters is a good coin toss to get you out even at 200 yards, and in a wartorn setting without hospitals a single buckshot pellet, especially if they soaked it in something vile before loading it up, might well kill you. Its a painfully easy weapon to make or maintain too.

Also consider that its likely his version of 2005 the federal government and intelligence agencies had the same resources that ours had back then and does now...
> so a Civil War happened even with the type of media manipulation, tech manipulation, and shilling that we have to endure
ie, the challenges people cite as making things controlled to the point of preventing a happening are not going to stop it... they dont have a condom thick enough to keep us from popping it

If Hillary had won in late 2016 it would have started immediately. I was there in the meme war, and later on that night I heard shouting in the streets congratulating trump...

Attached: john titor times.gif (768x226, 6K)

>Russia is going to be supplying the anti-government side with weapons.
Only then will An-Cap be implemented.

Attached: 1520399529857.png (582x478, 37K)

MFW daddy putin confiscates all the civilian rifles in russia, puts them on a plane with as much surplus 7N6 as can be found, and starts making C&C style supply drops to us over
> because he can do that, its faster than churning out production for foreign aid, and russians would consider it patriotic

Any new rifles he'd be issuing would probably be the 5.56mm chambered AKs because thats what we have domestically. Ive kinda figured this was always the purpose of the 5.56mm AK design because whenever they've exported AKs before they've never had a problem with buyers in other countries being able to get ahold of the 5.45 or 7.62 to feed them.
> that 5.56mm chambering of AK has always been like a literal chechov's gun

Attached: putintin.jpg (1000x1414, 213K)

Also silent + armor piercing, and you can do creative things with the bolts, i.e. make them incendiary or explosive (mount a bullet over the pointy end).

Concealed double short swords or bladed bracers might be good for dealing with hordes of commies and other filth.

Pipe shotguns are super cheap and super easy to make. Not an ideal weapon, but concealable and deadly.

Hell, you could probably mount a smallish one on the end of a crossbow bolt...

holy shit i can smell your fedora from here

Worlds biggest daycare.... And that's a good thing!
Here's why:
>unifies nation (rich, poor, weirdo, popular, all start as grunts, level 0)
>upholds values such as nationalism (countries with conscription also want to keep it and defend the country)
>gives at least some basic training and discipline
>politics aren't that polarised since that antifa faggot you want to beat up might be guarding your back against the Russians next year
>big and cheap deterrent (iirc we spend less than Sweden on defense, but we have 1 million manpower and they have 50 000)

We need AK-12s to accommodate for our tactical needs.

> chekhov's gun
> chekhov
> mfw I realize
Those 5.56mm AKs have literally always been there as a threat against the US government that russia will be supplying the resistance. And I think the USfed has known it too.
> oh look we have it all worked out how to make these in a caliber that you use... domestically and militarily...
> but no dont worry after all there's plenty of 5.45 and 7.62 out there

Attached: SLR-106-Long.jpg (1621x2171, 2M)

western europe ,i am armed brah

Attached: 1527453638979.gif (554x400, 120K)

i have one to. Cost me more than 2.5years to gets a MR223 A5 because its bad to buy a AR first.
So after the 1year I bought a Lever .22lrb, a .22 duel semi pistol and a Lever .357.

Why haven't you retaken Kosovo then?

Daddy Putin will probably have 5.56mm rifles for the EU too. Or whatever caliber is common for the military in a given country. Since thats also the NATO caliber and most of the countries in europe use that.

From what ive heard over the last couple years in germany the military and police are based closet neo-nazis and if its anyone who's going to make the EU fold in civil war its them. They've been buying up alot of guns over there, the good HK stuff. There's got to be a reason for that.

Attached: german national heritage.jpg (960x676, 37K)

Bull shit

>in the US the national firearms act placed a $200 tax on all the cool shit
This is why the left is screaming about how the po blackies can't afford IDs to vote. Notice how the left is screaming about the racist $200 ? Me either

thats actually some pretty shit accuracy for an M1A
nice score getting that 50 rounder though, you should really pick up a few more of them, I know they cost but they're worth it

>we have 1 million manpower
Bullshit. We had 800k in the 70-80's and only because we took every retard that came along.
How are you counting to get 1 million? Civil defense?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no gun faggot trying to shoo us away when talking about politics.

HAHAHAHAHA, the single action shit stick couldn't take on a gang member, have an american classic and take on a horde of shitskins.

Attached: Stoner63 VER.jpg (564x730, 58K)

russia

when there is no law who will stop those willing to round up shitskins and jews to execute them?

Attached: images (1).jpg (169x298, 12K)

I got all the protection I need at Walmart no license required.

Attached: CBDD18EA-9488-4922-AD68-16327BCFEEA8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

>entire police and military
>does not overthrow government letting in literal terrorists to kill the people they swore to protect.

nice try muhammed.

Attached: British MP 2020.png (640x550, 24K)

Russia. Eastern Europe has lots of Kalashnikovs

> rather than false flag, literal red flag
Get people pissed enough they'll let the revolution happen.

>I recommend the AR15
Serbu RN-50. $1,200 .50 BMG single-shot rifle. Very powerful, very accurate, not too bulky or heavy, quite reasonably priced. I'd go with the 29" barrel model, as a compromise between keeping it reasonably portable (17 lb. and you can break it down to about 30" length), and achieving a good majority of the .50 BMG cartridge's potential. It gets considerably more portable with a shorter barrel, but .50 BMG really needs a long barrel. You could go with the full-hog 36" barrel, but now you're talking about a 25 lb. gun, and the performance gain is modest.

There's also a .50 DTC variant, for jurisdictions where .50 BMG is specifically banned. (same performance, slightly different cartridge)

Now, you're probably not going to become good enough to make use of its long-range potential (a sniper can pick off targets from over a mile away), but consider it as an anti-materiel rifle. .50 BMG may not be an RPG, but it's the closest thing to one you can legally own. It opens up a new realm of destructive power. You can:
- reliably stop trucks in one hit
- shoot down low-flying helicopters and aircraft
- pierce most vehicle armor
- pierce any body armor (and the body armor of the guy standing behind the guy you're shooting)

Having a couple of these on your team will expand your ambush potential tremendously. I'm also a big fan of inexpensive pump-action 12-gauge shotguns for personal defense and close-quarters fighting, and bolt-action deer rifles (.30-06 is typical) for long-range offense.

Stuff like the AR-15 is designed for fire-and-move tactics. These are good, but you need training, and you need good ammunition supply lines. Not ideal for impromptu citizen militia. Still, the low recoil makes them very friendly for inexperienced shooters, and allows fast, accurate follow-up shots. There's a danger with the semi-auto design that you'll panic fire your supply of ammunition uselessly.

Attached: Serbu RN-50.jpg (1024x299, 23K)

Attached: 1519589166798.png (1238x998, 689K)

> wanting to fire a .50 caliber in any gun weighing less than 12 Kilos
Its like you dont like your shoulders.

Attached: 1529358999113.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Jow Forums should be the manlet, not Jow Forums

New to Jow Forums in general it seems.

if they wanted a revolution they would be trying to get interviews all the time like the mad men George Lincoln Rockwell, Douglas MacAuther, George Patton or Dwight Eisenhower.

That just looks like a China Lake with a slavshit stock

Nigger how am I supposed to room clear with that shit.

the three horsemen with there autistic little brother /b/

b is gay normie shit, r9k is the autist brother

the european civil war will be fought with AKs, you delusional faggot.

Jow Forums is normal faggots crying about shit, maybe /mlp/ can be the autistic little faggot brother.

>I'm going to fight a war with only one gun for all purposes.
You're going to lose.

You know why most grunts carry M4s? It's because they're on a team with designated marksman rifles, squad automatic weapons, light machine guns, heavy machine guns, hand grenades, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, mortars, and a radio that can call in artillery, armor, and air strikes. They're not out there running around with M4s to kill the enemy, they're out there running around with M4s to protect themselves and the guys toting around more serious weapons. The guys with just the basic bitch rifles are pack mules, eyeballs, and bodyguards.

The assault rifle is a part of this complete breakfast.

and about that whole "assault rifle" bit consider that soldiers with M4s almost never use them on the fun switch... they fire a few shots at a time rapid (they're called Snap Shots) and its semi-auto mode.
If they're having to provide suppressive fire they might go full auto but its less effective than a machinegun.

So semi-auto rifles as they currently are bring you to about 80% of a military rifle right there and are very much comparable. Full Auto might be good for room clearing but man you're really blowing through ammo for that in every hallway you clear out. Not all rifles need that.
Itll be easy enough in garages and community workshops to fit full auto sears on weapons you need for that. Those dudes who have NFA items or bump stocks are just superfluous for the full auto needs in the coming civil war.
Likewise the AR Pistols are going to instantly turn into SBRs and then someone will slap a full auto sear into it and you've got an SMG/PDW for close quarters.

waste of ammo, it's more fun to kill niglets by drowning them in a 5 gallon bucket. Just wear gloves unless you want to touch their greasy monkey hair

>- shoot down low-flying helicopters and aircraft
Helicopters only. And only if they're hovering.

or you could just shoot them with
a based 30-33

uggh, im definitely not one of those guys who enjoys killing for ethnicity even though I know what they're up to. The daddy and mommy yeah. But the kids, I mean just make it quick, use explosives and make sure they just cant survive. That stuff is cheap and I think tannerite can be used to set off highEx (could be wrong about that tho).

Im just not a cruel person I guess. Do what must be done yes, but quick and efficient without making mistakes.

Would be great for someone to mass produce carfentanyl on the cheap because then just a Pellet Gun with some loaded in a hollowpoint means quick and easy death.
> of particular note for those who cant get guns... pellet guns are great drug delivery systems

Attached: afghan muppet.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Use murdercube nigger

Shit man, you can't be flashing assault butter knives like that, did you know that they are capable of buttering bread?

You seem to have missed the point. Sure, outside of room-range encounters, an AR-15 is as good as an M4A1 (the regular M4 doesn't have full-auto, just three-round burst, which is of little value). But the standard-issue rifle is not the primary killing tool of a modern miltary. It's function is mainly defensive, and aside from defense, it's mainly suppressive.

The assault rifle is not what the Army destroys its enemies with. They mostly use explosives and real machine guns for that. Assault rifles aren't designed for destroying the enemy. They're mostly designed to make the enemy duck, so you can destroy them with another weapon. They're underpowered, far from ideal for long-range shooting, easily stopped by light cover, and tend to wound rather than kill, leaving the enemy still capable of killing you.

You look at a deer rifle: that's designed for reliably killing a man-sized animal in one shot, at long range. Excellent offensive potential. 12-gauge shotguns have tremendous versatility because of the large bore and bulky cartridge, and one of the things you can do with them is produce unsurpassed knockdown power at short range. Great defensive tool. These kinds of things are important when you're not just suppressing the enemy long enough for the mortar team to set up.

As for SBR-SMGs, this is a bit of a niggling point, but 5.56 suffers from a short barrel. It's not handgun ammunition. If you keep a longer barrel on there, 5.56 can shoot through most armor. While full-auto has major advantages in room-range fighting, I think the "short barrel for fighting in tight spaces" meme is overrated. It's not that big a deal to clear rooms with a bit longer weapon. For an SMG, I'd go with enough of a barrel to keep 5.56's armor-piercing capability, or I'd just switch to 9mm, which will give you superior barrier penetration, be less destructive to your eardrums, and let you have magazine compatibility between your main weapon and sidearm.

>shooting children

The shit brain-dead beta incels come up to on Jow Forums...

I really can't believe someone wrote this unironically. I can't put into words how sorry I feel for your miserable existence. Really on the same coin as ISIS, just two different sides.

kek

This shit kills muttposting. Everything about guns is redpilled and good, so trying to use this as an insult just degrades the meme.

Titor also said it starts in Canada

It's fun and all to meme on Jow Forums, this is the best spot for pretending to be something you're not, but again, I unironically hope that you're not actually think of shooting children one day.

Being a desperate larper loser is one thing, being a brain-dead retard with a lust for violence is another.

Attached: 1530922620675.jpg (125x125, 4K)

As much as I don’t want to agree with a fucking Canuck, this.

If not a larp, rethink some shit.

Attached: A4DA6AF4-3EE0-4719-8805-9A774E55581A.png (457x340, 298K)

>nogunz
Sad

How do you read "the AR15, it as specifically designed for killing children" and get rused to the point of bamboozlement?