Europa is the best place to live in. 50 km in any direction you can find something nice, in Fatland...

Europa is the best place to live in. 50 km in any direction you can find something nice, in Fatland, you can only encounter tumbleweed or dead mexican 2000 km worthy of silly drive.

Attached: m.jpg (3216x2136, 3.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM
imdb.com/title/tt0058576/
bobbyfischerpage.tripod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DRmHOSnehTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah fuck America.

Europe is a meme and hasn't produced anything of note in the past 100 years. You're living on the accomplishments of generations long since dead. America and Americans have been driving every type of technological, medical and educational progress for the past century. Europe is a continent of cucks, who couldn't even muster a military between the to defend themselves, because they depend on America for that too. Get fucked Euro faggot.

>Europe is a meme
that where you're wrong kiddo.

Not an argument.

I'm not going to argue with you. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off nigger

It's true

Attached: img_7521.jpg (1981x1039, 610K)

fuvk off communist trash

Why woule i live in cucked europe when i can chill in america, which is roughly the same size of all of europe, ans enjoy all the seasons?

There is something special regarding Europa. Feels good anytime. btw, that's me in OP. Pula, Croatia, roman amphitheater, few years BC. feels good

Why do you call it Europa? It’s “Europe” in English

Man, you come right out of a comic book.

idk. europa is the name. europe is american equivalent. is that important?

You got balls. I'm scared of heights.

I want to, but I get weird feelings about moving to Europe. It just feels so alien. I don’t know what’s legal or illegal, even you’re outlets look weird. The style of architecture on homes, like those commieblock tier townhomes in bongland give me anxiety. It’s all very strange and different feeling. I would love to move to Europe if you had the 1st and 2nd amendment. Hate speech laws are strange. What I really want is a huwhite America again

EUROPA
based as fuck.

Its “Europe” in English which you’re otherwise speaking in. So call it Europe.

Europa will NEVER be blacked as US

I'm born and raised in the US but traveling currently
What I like about Europe is everything is so close by , I can buy a plan ticket for 100 euro and go to any country I want.
Much better looking women in Europe, hands down, much better. Any country even bongland.
Better food too, but it's not that far off, the US has some amazing eats
What I do like about the US better is it's so much more simple, a huge country the size of Europe where everyone speaks one language

it will always be Europa

Evropa

i lived in Germany before and it sucked this was like over 20 years ago i can only imagine how bad it is now

I'm jelly of yuros and how you can just hop into a car or train and be in another country with different culture, climate and people in a couple of hours. I have to drive about 12 hours just to get to another province here which is almost exactly identical to my mine. It's really lame but on the other hand our country is 98% untamed wilderness so you can go innawoods and nobody will find you in decades.

Even better, neighbor. Even better.

I'm actually American and was in technically in Croatia today but sure.

E'vrpa

Make money in America
Spend it in Europe
Win win

Make Evropa great again!

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x1001, 269K)

based

Look Europe is cool and what not but seriously why the hate for americans? We are literally the same but rather a mix of all European races, German Dutch English for me. If there is anyone you should hate on its your Zionist puppet governments and that the 3rd world trash they dump in your modern countries.

Also, Europe is fucking expensive the prices of housing the millions of toll roadways the shit seems like it gets quite expensive. Another thing is the interior cities which is always the nicest area are cool and all but its literally always gay clothing stores for rich euro fags, kinda boring and gay in every damn town.

You guys also arent racist enough it seems from all the discussions I have with euro fags about how they destroying Europe, they are always offended and get mad, and way to open to other races so much they dont care if there countries are literally being taken over by said race.

The amount of roads and beautiful geography everywhere is very cool as well as all the different cultures, the true epitome for a modern continent. The only reason its like this though is because Europe is literally thousands of years old while the US is a mere 200 to 300 years old.

My favorite areas are French Pyrennes, Wales, Norway, Slovenia, Krakow, Finland, Faroe Islands, Azores, Brittany, Jutland, Italian alps, Europe really is something special just wish Euro fags had more offspring and werent such pc faggots desu

Attached: Dolbadarn%20Castle.jpg (350x253, 78K)

your cuntry is run by jews.

Attached: googled.png (1006x932, 356K)

American Jewery, feminism, love for untermensch negroes is what's doing europe in. Germany and Allies bought into that equality shit and forced it down everyone's throat. Central and E Europe isn't as cucked as W Europe. All things come in cycles. Just wait.
/Za Dom/

Attached: 1DAE469A-2E09-4237-B1C7-8900FD878AF7-1577-000001FF22CCA4BF.jpg (641x641, 73K)

>Europe is a meme and hasn't produced anything of note in the past 100 years
Kinda like the Irish, except Ireland has never produced anything of value

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Croatian_Reinforced_Infantry_Regiment_(Wehrmacht)

standing by

>German Dutch English

Just say Germanic..
Anyway we hate Americans because you are force of destruction in the world wielded by the Jews. Thanks to your commie kike-loving president Roosevelt our race is on the brink of disappearing forever..

is that the guy from fun church

Pola is a venetian city like all of istria
Sciai fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>amma big fan of israel

look at this shit: amma bigly fan of fucking israel

this fucking traitor must fucking hang. he and his fucking juden daughter and her kike husbando.

fuck america; this US kike was right:
youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM

fuck the kikes, fuck the united states, i want to see the us wiped out.

that's why everybody is saying fuck drumpf. it's not some kind of secret masonic flat inner earth conspiracy, that fuckface is a fucking kike loving albino nigger. fuck the us, fuck israel and fuck magafags, we will win.

Attached: zognald.jpg (300x216, 11K)

imdb.com/title/tt0058576/

bobbyfischerpage.tripod.com/
this will be deleted soon, so get it while you can

lol, nobody have guts to respond. America is a kike driven shithole. fuck you all

Fear

this
us is afraid as fuck

This.

Americans are much less racist than Europeans by a huge margin.

No reason to compare the wonder that is Europe with America or any of its plants. There's literally no other place in the world where travelling 100 km in any direction will land you in a unique place with different culture, architecture, genetics and language - most of them hugely influential in shaping the modern world.
Europe is, by far, the greatest conglomeration of human culture, history, achievement and aspiration ever to grace the earth.

this fucking kikechan is shit. fuck the us, fuck israel, fuck you and fuck this fuvking jewish site. and above all, fuck the ptg

and that is why we must go to a war.
youtube.com/watch?v=DRmHOSnehTk

And soon China will take its place no matter what sad amerimutts make themselves believe

Based leaf

Attached: type-of-parasite-host-15-638.jpg (638x479, 101K)

They take these out of context and with incorrect translations. (((Anglo))) propaganda. Original or fashy propaganda much better and correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=LGh2SnKtPy8

Attached: 1494113995428.gif (554x668, 11K)

I'ts always anglo fucks

We have more freedom, and white Americans have a higher quality of life

There's just far more things to do here than in your country lol

Attached: 20180501_125340.jpg (3264x1836, 1.95M)