Why does Jow Forums pretend that white trash does not exist?

Attached: 1528287165518.png (739x708, 342K)

Because most people on /pol are nazis

because according to Jow Forums all whites are trash

Attached: 1530567827245.webm (720x405, 2.39M)

Nobody does this. We acknowledge that there's a series of bell curves with quality at the top and inferior specimens at the bottom. Our goal as a society should be to maximize the reproductive potential for those at the top and minimize it for individuals at the bottom.

Attached: 1530634429451.png (233x284, 23K)

because pol is full of white trash

>what is an outlier

bleh shes ugly

Trash of every race exists. I'd argue that most whites, blacks, asains, people in general are trash. Very few are decent good and smart people.

>Jow Forums is not about trying to ensure that the white race doesn't fall farther into degeneracy
Sage.

Every group has their nigger tier to bear the burden of.
Offensive things just are more annoying when done by the other groups, across group.

Attached: 1510975202301.jpg (490x333, 34K)

exactly OP, we have enough of our subhumans by blood to manage that we don't need to import majority subhuman populations from every jungle on the globe

say 1 more bad thing about my waifu and ill trace your IP and fucking end you kiddo

Attached: 1529878388271.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Attached: baitlow.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Exactly. Allowing the unintelligent unaesthetic masses of debased humanity to reproduce and wreak further havoc through the consequences of their irresponsible life choices only serves to exacerbate societies problems. To quote Buck v. Bell, "Three generations of imbeciles are more than enough."

i don't pretend anything nigger lover, i just value white trash over black """treasure"""

Because we handle our shit. Guess to be more like our melanin betters we should riot and loot Footlockers to protest his unjust imprisonment, right?

who on Jow Forums pretends that white trash doesn't exist?
fuck off moshe

no one does this

Sterilize and castrate all rapists!

The whole concept of "projection" is jewish pseudoscience. Fuck (((Freud))).

as a white male, i believe in culling everyone under 85iq. that takes care of all the niggers mexicans and white trash

Given the way that all aspects of Weimerican culture have turned against the white man I'm not going to be surprised if we see an increase in cruel and unusual behaviors.

we know they exist, we just dont scream victim and racism every time one of them gets what they deserve.

this is true but it's also a really cowardly way of avoiding the question of proportion