THAILAND CAVE GENERAL /TCG/

"Fact: Sex tourists are the strongest people in the world" edition

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=KUmrNavXsd0

PREVIOUS THREAD **need new livestream**

>Basic Gestalt

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Gv7e4THPo

youtube.com/watch?v=CIRC68Cv6eM

khaosodenglish.com/

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/divers-work-tirelessly-to-rescue-soccer-team-trapped-in-thailand-cave-1271831619683

usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/06/cave-rescues-q-how-thai-situation-happened/764227002/

>Headcam footage
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aiXrOUNrxKQ

>Former SEAL (Thai) dies during rescue efforts
washingtonpost.com/world/thai-navy-seal-dies-while-working-on-rescue-effort-of-soccer-team-in-cave/2018/07/05/df915840-8090-11e8-a63f-7b5d2aba7ac5_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.128084357e2d

>**NEW** 4 boys confirmed rescued
cnn.com/2018/07/08/asia/thai-cave-rescue-mission-intl/index.html

Attached: sex tourists.jpg (991x529, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMO4xdOS5jY
youtube.com/watch?v=aIsh7TcjGFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tham_Luang_cave_rescue
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016063173139427329
youtube.com/watch?v=K-pKKq0Y1XA&list=PLQDyBNLrAJiNNUZmPglUpBw0vG24IXQ4_&index=1
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016064322357719040
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016022770365288449
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to all mutts

Attached: inktober_day_2___behelit_fan_art_by_glacius91-dajieju.jpg (754x1060, 105K)

previous previous

Experienced scuba diver here. The first few kids got lucky, the rest are going to die.

Real thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=oMO4xdOS5jY

>implying they'll ever escape this

Attached: 1531041394208.png (952x1440, 569K)

This is a conspiracy.

LIVESTREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=aIsh7TcjGFk

>Former SEAL (Thai) dies during rescue efforts

F

>people believe this consumerism psyop

Yeah, just like all the hwood movies end with clapping "World is great" shit. Meanwhile gangs of spics are gangraping teenage girls and murdering them.

>believing these stories

top fucking kek, this is just a fucking psyop to make people go to work tomorrow and give the machine killing them more power.

Experienced clairvoyant here. The remaining 8 kids are as good as dead, the 4 that lived are going to die horrific Final Destination tier deaths.

But howd they get stuck so far in the cave?

So no one can see they are chilling out and it's all fucking fake.

>Meanwhile gangs of spics are gangraping teenage girls and murdering them.
M-muh whataboutism

>this is just a fucking psyop to make people go to work tomorrow and give the machine killing them more power.
"Hurr Durr every thing is a conspiracy, wake up sheeple."

Fuck off schizo

>The first few kids got lucky
The first kid to get out were supposed to be strongest to maximise their chances, but they choose the weakest instead. Now we hear that they were given sedative and their body just moved while unconscious, thus the reason why they were rushed to the hospital and no journalist were allowed to take picture. (bad image to have an unconsciouschild)

What will happen once they try to sedate the strongest ?

Attached: 1503427651546.png (993x765, 672K)

Hollywood already planning a drama movie............
makes good Shekels

Where's the spot where they have to crawl up and over like ten ridges each at a steep angle, lined with razor-sharp obsidian, and filled with water in the low sections?

BASIC GESTALT RUNDOWN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tham_Luang_cave_rescue

>Separately, a new doctor's report highlighted that two of the boys and the coach were suffering with exhaustion from malnutrition.
are they setting up these people to die. the story needs more fallen heroes to worship

Attached: cave boys.jpg (825x821, 71K)

Experienced kid here. The first divers got lucky, the die is going to rest.

Why do you believe this story in particular?

do you think some teens just "get lost" 3 miles into a fucking cave system? Not a single one escaped? Not a single one decided to go back?

That it happened to flood right after they went in?

meanwhile on twitter...... double KEK

Attached: james_.png (599x609, 596K)

>"Switzerland possessed the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss were the mortal enemies of the new Germany."
-Adolf Hitler

Attached: hank hitler.png (378x372, 228K)

also a soccer team during world cup

Attached: spagett.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

inexperienced diver here. the kids are sure to escape.

>The media would never fabricate feel good stories to get the economy going

hahahhahhahahahahhahahah fucking normies

So why are you having such a bad day? We just want to help you get redpilled. Remember you're here forever.

Attached: 1518992191084.jpg (1440x764, 678K)

I don't get what's so hard to believe about people taking cover from a storm in a cave and a flash flood forcing them further in especially in the part of the world. You're just a schizo who thinks everything is le conspiracy and that everyone but you has it wrong.

Only liberals use the word whataboutism

Experienced death here, the kids are going to get lucky diving.

lol 3 miles in?

are you retarded? monsoon hit way earlier than expected, and they could either walk into heavy flooding water and die from drowning, or escape deeper into the cave to avoid the water flow and get highground.

>Supposed football team goes into the cave right after a game win as a celebration?
>Go there without any equipment/food/flashlights
>As locals they should know the caves flood this time of the year
>A football coach is to teach kids how to play football, what in the hell where they doing going inside a cave? Was that in his job description?

Something is really fucky, what's your theories.

well first off they didnt take cover from the rain, so you probably have no idea what is going on anyways

>they were given sedative and their body just moved while unconscious, thus the reason why they were rushed to the hospital and no journalist were allowed to take picture.
Reminds me that time when the Spetsnaz gassed over two hundred hostages dead at the Nord-Ost siege.

Attached: nord-ost_siege.jpg (620x388, 100K)

Never dived before, the kids won't even have to swim

the entire story is just a flimsy setup for the big media circus rescue operation.

Did Suckchanswang and Wutanut make it out?

Attached: 1498587187972.png (635x661, 227K)

i'm just as skeptical as you are user, but they were forced to run deeper into the cave as it rained or else they would've drowned in a flooded area. there was no way for them to go back either because supposedly, they couldn't "swim", and the long distance they walked was already flooded.

Shekels incoming !!!

They gassed them unconscious. Some of them died from suffocation due to being laid on their back, causing their tounges' to suffocate them whilst unconscious.

That's an elaborate setup just to feed the media vultures.

This is global, is something big going on right now, that they need off the spotlight perhaps?

Experienced experiencer here. They will be allright.

Regardless, this whole thing has been grossly blown out of proportion to add fuel to the hype and sensationalize the story for media coverage.

video of the elon sub: twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016063173139427329

(wait till the end)

Attached: Dhmkr6nU0AA_gEO.jpg-large.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

There were 850 hostages. Over 200 died.

Theyre covering up that these asians never went into the cave to begin with, they are subterranean asians coming out. And just like above surface refugees not a woman or child in sight. The nutrients arent as strong below the surface so while these men look like kids if you look at their teeth i guarantee they are all mid 20s+

THIS
it's all a social experiments. folks

t-they're taking them to the world cup finals, right?

Attached: 1465235158821.png (357x262, 184K)

im not sure what the geo political angle is, BUT 5 days after they go missing UK & US join in the help. By June 28th there were over 1000 Thai military working the operation. this entire thing is some kind of big military operation. Shit is off the rails for just a few Thai poorboys

i expected elon

No, they want this in the spotlight for other reasons, fostering spirit of international cooperation in preparation of ayy invasion.

I recommend watching it all. Crazy people.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-pKKq0Y1XA&list=PLQDyBNLrAJiNNUZmPglUpBw0vG24IXQ4_&index=1

looks like Hillary and co are preparing a huge party soon

Is this what silicon valley tech bros do for fun on weekends?

Several generations ago, maybe many more, their ancestors fled into the mountain and maintained an underground civilization. Slowly inbreeding caused a population crash, compounding with over-fishing of blind cave-fish, leaving the Thai Mole-People in a state of fragility, barely clinging to their way of life. Journeying a great distance up towards the surface, the Molemen delegation got to within 5km of an exit when they were intercepted and detained.

If this is a psy op I don't see the point. While I want to see the kids rescued and I'm interested in it it doesn't make me want to accept brown kids into the US. ALso it is a chance for various white countries to be heroes through engineering and bravery not charity. Not sure what they angle is.

Reminder that they're not showing us the ones that got out cause they speak in a language no one understands and their eyes have a weird glow

Attached: costumes.jpg (650x650, 101K)

>consumer consumption increases 500 billion dollars worldwide
>movie rights worth 300 million

hmmmmm, wonder why we always get these uplifting save a dumb team stories? Capitalism needs the blue pills to be swallowed to work.

wew twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016064322357719040

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 3.04.33 PM.png (1276x604, 147K)

Stop being retarded.
Its local tradition to write your name in the cave, they're rural junglegooks who cares what retarded traditions they have, we have fucking snipe hunts.
They did bring flashlights the coach reminded the kids to bring flashlights for their trip on facebook.
It wasn't supposed to start raining so soon.
Hes leading them on a team building exercise, it'll work extra good now that they almost died.

how accurate is this map?

Attached: TCGMap.png (2048x1152, 123K)

you just know Grimes told him to write that

Threadly upside down guy post

Attached: upside-down.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Like 40%

heheh. why I love pol

>mods
I hope you're planning on paying for those, Elon.

Attached: The Preorders, Donald.jpg (870x894, 60K)

Gas them all

Are they all at least past the hard part at the start? Them being in one of the operation chambers doesn't seem like it would be that bad but it would suck ass if some are still where they were.

>only 1 benis

low energy

This is a psyop.
They're going to rescue the kids against all odds and the whole world will be blissfully content, thinking real life is just like their favourite Marvel flick.
If this whole story is confusing to you, don't expect any clarification in the coming days. They will never adequately explain how the team got so deep into the cave or how they were suddenly able to rescue them.
If this was truly an unscripted event, none of us would be hearing about it. They would not leave something like this up to chance. A media circus like this ending in disaster would be far too disruptive to society, because of how it would effect people psychologically.

you don't go unconscious on sedatives. you get sedated, all fears and worries in your head gets wiped. They wont remember much of from their driving trip tough

This is one is more accurate.

Attached: boyonahole-puriman-3.jpg (540x286, 38K)

>it's impossible to have a good outcome from a bad situation

Attached: 1520923383488.jpg (750x750, 61K)

ok, with this tradition bullshit thing, it makes more sense now.

This is why reporters aren't at the entrance. Thailand's way ahead of you user.

>They will never adequately explain how the team got so deep into the cave or how they were suddenly able to rescue them.

Both of those things have been explained though

Again I can see very easily how they got into the cave. Not confusing at all. The only reason I'm suspicious is because well, it's the media after all.

>They had been cut off when a flash flood from sudden heavy rain locked them in, with no shoes and no food and just one flash light which soon ran out.
there aren't even any facts about what they were eating. It's all just hand waved away. It is basiclly
>listen they survived for 9 days in a pitch black cave ok???????

Attached: tom cruz.jpg (474x250, 10K)

why do the people who make these threads tend to use memeflags?

Imagine if you farted in while in that thing

Explains why the oxygen level was so low too

So it looks like Elon is still going to try and get his contraption to Thailand in time to kill at least 1 kid.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016022770365288449

You do know you don't die after only 9 days without food, right?

>fat body thinks you die after a week without eating

lmao

the human body will burn fat before starting to burn crucial organs. so you can stay without food for a long time. But you need water.

honestly getting a little tired of all these dorks jockeying to be the smartest in the room by explaining how this has to be a psyop

delusions of grandeur is a symptom of schizophrenia

elon is building robotic traps and swapping them over

Attached: 0913_WEB_b_Cave_Rescue_2_t755_he4f9ccb2b4fe405ee740add9c65b9a7ed0ebdd09.jpg (755x1007, 118K)

it's not that I doubt this, but how would this work?

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Elon's stupid tube finally shows up and no one is there because the kids are already saved. I also love how it has no fucking mobility at all. son't they have to go like 90 degree turns in the cave?

Attached: 1521269580484.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>take off shoes so you don't get them dirty in a dirty fucking cave
>either only the coach actually brought his flashlight and the kids were little shits or along the hurried rush to not drown some were lost
IIRC divers had managed to bring them some food but I read that from what some user posted, either way you can survive starving for a pretty long time and they obviously have access to water, which may or may not give them deadly diseases

>"Mr. Editor, Here's my copy describing the horrid stench, malnutrition, and piles of feces and puddles of piss in the living room dirt cell they've been stuck in for nine days."

You gonna answer all the hate mail from the families and the Thai government when we run this?

>"I see your point."

the telltale sign this isn’t jewery is because they’re asian. if kikes were planning this they’d be niggers, the coach would be a white female and they’d have to feed her their energy

>media circus
good point.
that would be so anticlimax "well, 4 rescued, 9 dead" let`s talk about the weather forecast now

>almost all kids out
>one more left
>musk sperg out
>enter autistic rage about how they are not using his idea
fine.jpg
>sub get stuck
>obstruct cave
>rapidly flood a chamber and drown the remaining kid before even reaching him

Don't ask for logic from a paranoid schizophrenic lunatic.

deep

Solid point, the west hardly ever cares about asians, I think this exception can be chalked up to them being kids and seeing video of them down there on TV.

Exactly. I mean it could just be a distraction but in terms of social engineering I see no reason for it because:
>thailand kids aren't trying to immigrate to america
>shows whites as heroic and smart
>Elon Musk who the media hates as of recently gets to show how helpful he is
Again, could be a psy op but could also just be that they want to sell news.

>twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016063173139427329

Iss this what they used to rescue the two kids?