Is Nine Inch Nails based?

Is Nine Inch Nails based?

Their logo is kind of fashy looking and early NIN was decidedly AnCap in nature. Sure, Reznor has become a libtard shill in the last couple years, but if one were to step back and look at the trajectory of his entire music career, would you consider them based?

Attached: d757c3e8-ef78-4bde-8763-b58a3503cdab..jpg (800x1161, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6qlUFKFHNIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I tried to post this thread in that hipster circlejerk theyd probably send me right back here.

I liked pretty hate machine back in the day, and the aesthetics are ok. But, I'm sorry user, the guy is a total faggot.

Trent is a shitlib fag and has a gook wife.

Yeah, I know, But he wasnt always so faggy.

trent is a leftist faggot and he really needs to stfu about his dogshit political opinions because i really like the band

Mariqueen is fucking smoking hot.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.

Trent's politics aside NIN is an overrated pile of pretentious shit enjoyed only by faggots that walk out of Hot Topic and Spencer's smelling like someone pulled a cartoon of cheap cigarettes out of the toilet.

Always a heroin junkie but now he's a SJW Sabbatean-frankist faggot heroin junky with a heroine junkie for a wife

Your opinion is shit. PHM/Broken/TDS were all groundbreaking releases and the latter is absolutely timeless.

>AnCap

Attached: 20F874E9-D3D4-4C84-94BE-DCE85B900140.jpg (480x738, 64K)

he made some good albums but i don't care for his politics

Hes been sober for nearly 20 years dummy. He quit drugs during the Fragility tour in 2000 when he snorted china white heroin he thought was cocaine and wound up hospitalized.

he had great music before rehab. been to a lot of his concerts and they're always great. but no, he's far from ourguy. not even close.
if you ever want to enjoy music then you need to separate the art from the artist. I can boycott movies, haven't been to one in a decade, but I can't live without music.

>groundbreaking
Same pretentious edgy shit everyone was shitting out in the 90s. *yawn*.

"i feel my hatred grow all the more extreme"

Love that line. But, its unforgivable. He has to get in the oven

Just remembered, ignored this faggot at Glastonbury in the ninities or early noughties. Walked right on past his gig to do some degeneracy back when i was a degenerate.

Attached: images (6).jpg (310x162, 9K)

>pretty hate machine
>90s
>not groundbreaking
why should anyone care for your opinion when you don't know what you're talking about

>Cars
Would have enjoyed this
youtu.be/6qlUFKFHNIU

Attached: E6DA736B-6BF3-4770-B8CD-1F55F601277F.jpg (2048x1536, 341K)

They shouldn't I suppose but NINfanboys are desperate to defend their overrated cutting soundtrack.

Total fucking garbage. Whiny, "you don't understand my pain" lyrics, someone should hang that self pitying little twink.

This one is super sad to me, used to love NIN but can’t even listen to the gutter trash anymore.

Trent Reznor is the biggest cucktard in the world, a true faggot piece of shit. Nine Inch Nails can suck a nine inch dick

Attached: 5F65A8AB-7323-4701-96F5-251500FBBB47.png (569x802, 493K)

>does Jow Forums accept the band I like?
>does liking this band make me based and cool?
(you)

he's not special, but he did make some good music especially in the early days. it was also unique, innovative, and original for the time. there's plenty of music I personally can't stand that I would say the same or similar about.
the comment I was replying to was objectively wrong.

>unique, innovative, and original for the time.
Sure if you never listened to Ministry or something. NIN is basically Pearl Jam-tier

He stole his music from Skinny Puppy. He is and was always a leftist fag.

all of you faggots saying he was groundbreaking don't know shit.
here's the patrician choice in the industrial scene

Attached: R-350480-1100813116.jpg.jpg (300x271, 16K)

>ministry
Lol nevermind

most overrated pos hacks in music history. some guy earlier said pretentious but that's being nice. it was the literal precursor to cuckoldry. Everything about that faggot is cringey.

Ministry was always shit and is literally antifa:the band. kys commie faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (1271x696, 149K)

no, they're trash

Attached: TURD2_electric doo doo.png (428x429, 110K)

As much as I hate myself for admitting it, PHM was fucking brilliant! He's a fucking satanic Jew ashkeNAZI with political views that belong either kept to himself or in the shitter. He's Nationalist only as far as Zionism will allow; otherwise, he's out for goybuxx and usurpation. Fuck him!

>Is Nine Inch Nails based?
unfortunately no
He's a big 'ol race mixing cuck

>NIN based
Hah, no, not even close.

>caring about the political opinions of a) artists b) celebrities c) women.
Don't do this, OP.
t. listen to NIN since the 90s, seen three live gigs.

not everything has to be political in nature; which is where musicians fuck themselves. the same goes with Skinny Puppy, the band that preceded NIN's style.
>my extreme right-wing ass plays 'Amputate' because it rocks

check'd

pearl jam tier would make you one of the best bands of your era, dumbass

this. if you love music but let politics get in the way of it, you'll have a miserable life.
I'm going to see them for the 6th time soon, I only like their earlier stuff though

Doubt it

>be me
>take wife to the boathouse in Norfolk
>jam to the keyboardist with hair down to his ass, Reznor and his backup screaming the lyrics we all know and love, with two-drummers complimenting one another
>get buzzed in the beer garden
>migrate to the front row to get maximum 'Nail'd'
>get RP'd on the JQ
>'NiggerYouWhat?.jpg'
Just impact my shit right the fuck up, Hokai. Took the bait hook, line & singer

Attached: 1506744476038.jpg (600x800, 175K)

>been sober for 20 years

Faded music career and irrevalancy and plenty of disposable income, YEAH I'm sure he's clean as a whistle

Attached: 123446234233.png (286x204, 22K)