I don't hate black people anymore

I was an incel just two years ago without the slightest prospect of seeing a vagina. Then I became friends with a black guy at work and he started to show teach me game. Fast forward two years and I'm now knee deep in pussy. I called up a bitch last last just to suck my dick. I made sure she gargled before swallowing then told her to leave.Back then such a thing would have seemed like a wet dream but now I indulge in it so much it's getting so tiresome. Black guy showed me how to be confident and have a "give no fuck" attitude. Black guys are based in my book. Civic nationalist now. Fuck all you racists.

Attached: Friends.jpg (244x206, 6K)

black men are legitmatley are brothers

Attached: REAL.jpg (1125x2436, 1.07M)

black guy appreciation thread?

Attached: 43c2e483d8ec630adabf894e81bc4012c192f1a818ed238ad336c7d3285e4de7.png (1280x720, 994K)

Benevolent nigger teaches you to get pussy. Quick! get a jew to write a screenplay. It has a perfectly jewy magic nigger helps whitee vibe. Go get herpes.

Enjoy not giving a fuck, not sure why you would have before
I guess you could argue being a whoremonger is better than being a virgin if you were degenerate before you started your mongering. Have fun being a nigger.

Your kind will hang first

>be "Hitch"
>already did what you said

>I made sure she gargled before swallowing

Biggest larp of the year award goes to...

>(You)

>lol dude I’ll take that as a complement that you don’t believe how great my life is *spills bag of cheetos on moms carpet*

I don't hate black people, but I know I don't want to live in an area with high concentrations of them. Knew this black guy that seemed real cool but he ended up in jail for breaking into a guy's house and shooting him over some gang shit.

Cool story Herschel. Ovens for you and ya nigga!

>I don't hate black people anymore
Okay then leave Jow Forums. We already have too many cuckolds.

Attached: 1434844683209.jpg (2127x1814, 950K)

They become very desperate in times of trouble. They spergs and have no chill when they're in tough situations. That's why it's rare for blacks to stand still during a police pull up. They're not as strong and secure as they make themselves to be.

>1 post by this ID
>shitty story about being a virgin until he met a black guy
remember to sage.

Attached: 1518404086268.jpg (625x626, 33K)

>I had common sense before I met an anecdote

Black man carrying the extra weight of the white man.

BASED

Shit. And that was so long ago. We've really run out of ideas I'm afraid

Fuck you. All of you are nothing but edgelords. See where hate gets you..

>I was

Nice LARP, Tyrone.

>edgelords
>I made SURE she gargled before swallowing

Kys cheeto breath

word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

cherry picking

>What! A woman would never do that
Virgin detected.You'd be surprised to things you can get women to do once you dominate them psychologically. It''s okay though user, I sincerely believe you can improve yourself and live a fulfilled life. You just need to give up hate. It is a poison that saps your vital energy and puts you nowhere.

Attached: AHX.gif (500x242, 499K)

>Daily Nigger hate threads
>We don't hate anyone

Nice psyop, you kike/nigger/woman, now fuck off back to Jow Forumshiphopheads and leave us alone.

Continue to revel in your hate.