Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato

Honestly, USA should be kicked out of Nato.

They are fucking useless and they're dragging the rest of us down.

Attached: us lost against.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

g2mil.com/lost_vietnam.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pay denbs hans

You realize france also lost to the Vietnamese too right?

Here's the bill for services rendered.

Fucker.

We enjoyed bombing your country back to the Stone age. All those 11 and 12 century houses, burned to a crisp. Stay salty turknigger.

Attached: 1530560962809.png (768x768, 150K)

fixed

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x1132, 1.03M)

much better

/thread

USA should leave NATO!
Why should USA pay to help EU take over the world? Germany buys petrol from Russia and then pretends they are scared of the "boogieman" and wants us to provide them with milliard aid.

Money,money,money!!!

>Jewmany want's us gone

NOT...
A,,,
Problem!

Attached: goodbye jews.gif (500x297, 966K)

NATO should dissolve in general

YES! By all means kick us out of NATO! Holy shit, Hans, you're a fucking MENSA candidate!

We didnt lose to the vietnamese. Learn some fucking history. We signed a truce, like korea, and then when we went home, the viet decided to violate that agreement

>bankrupt Communist party in North Vietnam like we set out to do
>The US lost the war lol xdddd
Holy shit the rest of the world is fuckin retarded

Europe is occupied by the Jews via the US. Its over. The final blackpill.

Attached: 719.jpg (444x475, 79K)

Dont forget that Vietnam now has a shit ton of capitalism there, including McDonalds, coke, Burberry, Gucci, etc.

that does not sound like a victory in any measure

North Vietnamese got what they wanted, thousands of our men died, our ally was destroyed

>We didnt lose to the vietnamese.

Attached: blueeyedmutt.jpg (399x370, 23K)

The USA beat the guys the french lost to.
The French were the first to lose to the gooks.

dont forget, these are the same gooks that kicked the Chinese and Mongolia's asses

Vietnam was a French Colony, you fucking retard

We've been begging our government to leave both the worthless UN and faggot filled NATO for years. You scumbags contribute nothing then shit your pants and beg us to help every time something happens over there.

Pay reparations, you genocide nazi/commie fuck

1) it wasnt a war
2) we weren't beat
Lmao a brit has no business calling anyone a mutt

>Uses brooms for training
>US is bringing nato down

Attached: 1499607299813.png (628x818, 574K)

The whole point in us being there was to bankrupt the communists. We lost 60k? Soldiers but we fucking stopped them from spreading. Plus the communisys had state of the art soviet bloc equipment what the fuck is everbodies deal? That shit wsd fucking cutting edge at the time.

Oi m8, wheres ur l0isense

But wait, France lost against them to. It was their colony, it was them that got us into that mess. Them and the fucking commies of course. Also what constitutes losing of course.

Attached: oof.png (128x123, 39K)

So us shipping over a shitload of men equipment and spending billions of dollars on a conflict with another nation isnt a war?
What about all the people that died in there, I guess they were just causalities of crossfire between national ideologies rather than fucking bullets

Because Jow Forums isnt half as educated as they think they are, plus it's a troll board. They dont care about being right or wrong, only that they do their best to make themselves seem right

This thread again - sage

I would love if you guys (((kicked))) us out.

Vietnam has always been really good at fighting off invasions

Attached: gooks.png (771x993, 285K)

No, it is not. War is an act of Congress.

>I don't understand military history
>I don't understand modern politics
Germ education

Attached: screen shot 2015-02-26 at 12.53.29 pm.png (1071x892, 164K)

Then what the hell was it? A sissy fight between gooks and our men? Gently slapping each other with their little hands?

>we're here to stop communism

>the commies take over the whole plot of land

A conflict.

They didn't while we were there :^)

Vietnam is good at destroying invaders
>Crushed the Mongols twice
>Crushed the Japanese
>Crushed the French
>Backstabbed Khmer Rouge and crushed Cambodia
>Crushed the Americans
>Crushed the Chinese twice

LOOK AT OP'S STATEMENT
LOOK AT OP'S FLAG

WHEN YOU REALIZE YOUR ARMY WILL LOOK LIKE ISIS IN 10 YEARS BRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Attached: 1521146142409.gif (150x148, 996K)

Yeah a war, because we were fighting fucking communism
too bad we so suddenly decided to leave even though we had the technological, equipment and training advantage over a bunch of fucking bugmen with outdated weapons and rush tactics training

If you're not with us, you're against us. And the USA could destroy all of NATO combined

Is this some reverse psychology shit?
I hope USA gives a middle finger to europe and they get fucked in the ass by Russia.

see:

Attached: 1523150313143.jpg (800x331, 52K)

Wasn't a war. No declaration of war was made.
>the technological advantage
Not really. They were supplied by equal Soviet equipment and training. We left, like korea, and the slimy vietnamese decided to violate the truce.

We don't want to be in your fruity little club. NATO does not protect us. NATO is actually the group of faggy little countries under protection by the US. We'll be way better off without you mooching little queers.

t. russia

I was going to say, what kind of absolute moron made that picture

North Vietnam surrenders in Paris agreement. US withdraws troops when congress makes law for replacing South Vietnamese military equipment at 1:1 ratio in the event north Vietnam attacks again. When north Vietnam attacks again, congress refuses to obey law they had passed and with no resupply south Vietnam is defeated.

You must study. It will be a better use for the time you are allotted on the refugee camp computer than making shit threads, mohamed.

Agreed lets gtfo

you mean the equivalent technology like IR tech, advanced military helicopters, modern APCs, basic body armor, long range jet bombers

Pretty sure the North Vietnamese were at least a decade behind even with Russian/Chinese help

Someone who hates America
Have you been overseas? The overwhelming amount of people who went out of their way to tell me how much they hate America was astounding. They would make up lies just to make us look like shit. I heard things like "all you people are so stupid you think Hitler is still alive." And "everyone in America is so stupid they think America is an island". Two different people.

Yes.
>modern
What? That war was 40 years ago

Dude, you got Dien Bien Fucked up

Technically we never lost a battle

France lost against nam as well.

That's a bad argument
other countries that don't have a congress have been waging war for years
Not only that but the Gulf of Tonkin resolution put the power of Congress in the executive branch's hands
The Vietnamese casualties weren't even comparable to the US such as theTet offensive which left over 40'000 of the zipper heads finest dead
It was a political defeat but a military success

Its so annoying when people in real life fucking say this shit too. Nobody fucking even knows we went there for an actual reason.

>other countries
Now I know you're retarded.

Dont worry bro. Just join the trolling and forget the retards who actually believe complete false things. There's usually something wrong with them and they can't be persuaded.

well according to (you) "War is an act of Congress."
except thats not the definition of war

It is by u.s. standards. I can't believe how stupid and uninformed you are, like seriously. No point arguing with a retard.

I'm not sure how brainless troglodytes like you even manage to get out of bed let alone figure out a way on this website.
Even by your own argument your wrong
Congress approved the golf of token resolution handing over the power of the military to the President

Italian government was correct with Germany in both world wars, if you deny it, unironically you are an ignorant in history.

US military spending reached $571 billion, where Germany spent $47 billion

lol, fucking losers

Fight your own wars for Schlomo and die for ISrahell alone. Also pay reparations to Europe for causing the refugee crisis by fighting wars for Israel. And nuke Tel Aviv of course.

Accurate, except that it isn't over.

Russian told Macron in the economic forum to ditch the US and seek military protection from Russia instead, because it would be way cheaper.

FUCKING BASED! ALL THAT MONEY FOR NEOCON WARS AND CREATING A WORLD ORDER OF WHITE GENOCIDE! USA! USA! USA!

Right. And get SERBIA'D from the (((USA))). Which is of course actually an argument FOR Russia. But if you trust the Kremlin, you are also naive.

NATO as a whole is useless. The US doesn't need a bunch of European countries to help. And those European countries are ungrateful fucks that deserve a tyrannical regime lording over them.

they did not loose that war bucko
that's a commie propaganda lie

Why the hell would you trust the military industry complex on their shallow words? You are blue pilled as fuck. Open wide and swallow the red pill, faggot.

>Scrub lost battles from official history and records as much as possible.
>We never lost a battle!

g2mil.com/lost_vietnam.htm

Attached: the will to fight.jpg (800x560, 267K)

funny enough the german army of the france offensive was worse equipped than the allied forces and outnumbered

ok this is epic

I agree. The USA should not foot the bill for your wars or your defense. Maybe your diversity soldiers can fight the next one by yourselves with your own money.

The germermans spent the money on diversity training and social 'benefits'. The EU might last a week or so if a war broke out without US backing.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BONGLAND

Attached: Sadiq-Khan.png (640x480, 131K)

Few hundred? Pretty sure we killed about 100,000 of them at least.

If only this was Reddit, so I could up-boat u.

user desu I hope we do
And if we don't we gonna leave regardless. Have fun defending yourselves Eurocucks.

Of course nuke Tel Aviv, but Kys meme flag