THAILAND CAVE GENERAL /TCG/

"And then there were 7" edition
Previous Thread: LIVE:
youtube.com/watch?v=aIsh7TcjGFk

Basic gestalt:
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/divers-work-tirelessly-to-rescue-soccer-team-trapped-in-thailand-cave-1271831619683
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/07/06/cave-rescues-q-how-thai-situation-happened/764227002/

Headcam Footage:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=aiXrOUNrxKQ

>High Speed fiber-optic internet on the way
thisisinsider.com/thailand-cave-internet-cables-being-wired-to-stranded-soccer-team-2018-7

>Elon Musk update timeline:
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1015666557458964480

>Unreported News:
There is a guide rope set up leading to the people trapped in the cave, possibly could attack a pulley later?
This is unreported in articles, press conference on Channel 8 Live Thai.

Attached: 1531021000858.jpg (962x769, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1530974468000.jpg (1920x1080, 1.5M)

How did the international Jew lure these boys into the cave for sex trafficking and why are (((they))) luring them out?

nigger there's already a thread
don't bother with this thread anons

Why even talk about Elon "I'M HELPING CHILDREN PLEASE BUY MODEL 3" Musk and link his shit? Shills much?

>my ID
oy vey

>that ID
dam user, what now?

I don't know. I'm scared.

Help me.

how many dead at the moment?

Was gonna let this thread die since we have the other thread, but dam that ID, we cant let that go to waste. fug.

T. British diver here
Treasure horders want to slide these threads super hard.

>dive, hike, dive, hike for hours
>how deep have i gone? I cant see a thing...
>cave slopes take a sharp incline, it looks the surface. Is this it?
>an arm breaks the surface of the water grabs the top of my tank and like a force of nature rips me out of the water.
>get a glimpse at the creatures eyes before being hurled against the chambers wall. Piercing... Maelevolent... Evil...
>My gear is the only reason my back isnt fractured
>scramble to my feet trying to ignore the pain. Face the beast.
>it charges and i land a powerful hook under its jaw giving me a split second to reach for my ankle
>enraged it pounces pinning me to the floor by my shoulder. It lunges with an open mouth this might be the end..
>not today motherfucker
>i thrust towards its neck burying my diving knife into the monsters arteries, cutting what seems to be a neclace.
>metalhittingstone.mp3
>roll the dying mass of flesh off of me
>a key?
>take it, check my gear, press on. I cant forget why i came all this way.
>swim another several hundred yards.
>hit surface again.
>preparing myself for god knows what horrors could lie beyond my plane of sight.
>nothing could prepare me for this. sweet jesus!
>group of small framed treats, their warm nut brown skin being played off by the holy glow of gold.
>mountains of hidden pirate treasure.
>refracted light of stringed jewels hitting the polished steel of the boys metal panties and in turn illuminating my eyes.
>boys are scared until remove my gear and they know their savior has arrived.
>walk up to the first of the haram. Bashful but excited eyes beaming up into my own. Reveals a warm smile.
>notice small hole in the chastity device.
>remember my key.
>reach down and match the key to its lock without breaking eye contact.
>boy lets out a quiet relieved giggle as he shyly turns his face half away.
>the sound of steel dropping to the floor
>best
>fucking
>vacation

Are you experiencing any shapeshifting abilities? Perhaps growing scales on skin or has David Icke started making a video about you now that ID is ZOG?

So how many made it out alive??

4 so far

4 so far,
>rolling for the dead

Attached: 1503798302487.gif (425x481, 1.3M)

I...I...I just went through my contact list on my phone and it's all journalists, celebrities, politicians and business titan's legal contacts. Also, something is obstructing my central peripheral vision...is my nose...getting...bigger...?

My palms itch. Perhaps they would feel better -
if
I

rubbed

them

together

Hello, fellow white people.

If it weren't for Americans and their SUV's, this cave in Thailand wouldn't be flooding, now, would it? Everyone should live in tiny houses and use wind power.

>Elongated Muskrat

>Boy: We are thirsty.
>Rescuer: I know. I know. I understand. We come. Ok, we come.
>Another Boy: (in Thai) Tell them we need to sip.
>Rescuers: We come, we come.
>Boy: (in Thai) We haven't sipped. We have to sip.

Attached: 1531082756058.jpg (825x821, 81K)

Attached: 1510644323513.jpg (594x479, 98K)

Ah, Canada. The country we should all aspire to be.

do those caves really flood after a few hours of rain? If they got there and it started raning an hour into the cave and they move 150' per turn. wearing light armor..hows it work???????

These poor children are in danger, perhaps you could donate to my non-profit so I can help them?

what's your kickstarter/patreon shekeltstein?

Attached: 1510644471043.gif (382x379, 387K)

Why did they go in the cave when it was flooded? and how did they get so far back? why has no one asked the officials that?

recap
>they went in, everything went fine
>turn around flood kicks in
>walk further in cave to avoid said flood

www gofundme com/3ctqm-6-million-for-the-thai-children

I assure you, up to 100% of your donation will go to getting those kids the latest Maroon 5 album and oxygen!

faggot

well this thread was weird.

Weird is a social construct, and you're flexing your white privilege by otherizing the people in this thread. You're a shitlord.

dam this sounds like a movie in the making!

Wake up user then transform as a ZOG :o

Its happening!!!!

UPDATE: STREAM BACK ONLINE:

>www gofundme com/3ctqm-6-million-for-the-thai-children
The effects are increasing, soon he will start calling for an end to all borders while sewing division among any group of people he encounters.

We are all citizens of the world.

Are any of you fellow white people going to the next Unite The Right rally? We should all wear stahlhelm helmets as a symbol of unity!