OPERATION POPTHEBALLOON

What’s the plan of attack boys

Attached: B3054A19-9826-4C83-A16D-4ABFCAD648B8.jpg (750x838, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5D4oTwlB_5o
promotionpiggy.co.uk/giant-balloons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if there was one do you think anyone would tell you.

It's time for you to leave.

Attached: 14.jpg (401x372, 24K)

I'll simply fire my assault spoon at it

Greetings, fellow poppers

This. For Israel - for Trump - we must pop this balloon.

Not a single knife exists within 20 miles of London. How are we going to pop it? It's impossible.

Air gun, obviously.

>needing a lisence to hold a balloon
Brits got shit done with hwndu. I still love that song we got. I don't care about the protesters or the baloon, it's just funny when memes happen irl.
youtu.be/5D4oTwlB_5o

Attached: 1530933097245.jpg (512x362, 22K)

>license
I always do that...

Attached: 1530730740407.jpg (517x768, 65K)

>mfw the UK banned knives and other sharp objects so they could fly protest balloons and embarass themselves infront of visiting foreign leaders.

Calling it now, balloon ends up causing some sort of disaster of bystanders.

You know, I really don't give a shit about libtards throwing their little tantrum. But if you want to pop it, you need to burn a hole. It's not a rubber balloon. It's a plastic shell. Hitting it with a dart or a bullet will not "pop" it. You need to make a large hole.

Attached: 1530924678182.png (960x640, 1.18M)

don't pop the balloon, it is awesome.

Attached: 1530918342246.png (960x640, 907K)

>heavy rain and high wind will disallow the balloon from being flow while President Trump is in town.

I cannot tell you how I know this.

Ha

promotionpiggy.co.uk/giant-balloons This appears to be similar to the background of some of the pictures of the Trump balloon. What do you think?

If we can harness the power of HWNDU - Liverpool's Closed edition, we can do this shit.

If it's gonna be flying "100 feet" over parliment square as some sources say, would it be easier to try shoot it from the ground with an air gun/fly a drone up to it with a sharp point, or would it be easier to go for the tethers and let it float away.

Weather is looking good for London.
A small parabolic mirror on the mouth should make a heat beam and pop it

They're cheap/easy to make. It'd be good if there were a few to many with mirrors

This thread will be down in five minutes. Why do you autistic faggots insist on treating this like Shia's flag. It's not the same thing. This will be flying over a government building. You. Will. Not. Win.

If you try, you'll go to fucking jail.

Q prediction omg have to suck conspiracy clock now

it's like an episode of spongebob

>implying britbongs don't go to fucking jail because they left stale bread out and it was too pointy

USE A DRONE! Pop it while its up and flying.

Afterwords haul ass out of the Country.

Attached: needle drone.png (2000x2000, 743K)

When is this happening?

literally fly a 70$ drone into it

Where is the West Yorkshire thread?

Initiate order 1776

Well step one, make sure you have a license for the knife.

Suicide drone

1000 degree burning knife

Air gun or slingshot, come on lads. Or train a few magpies to pop it

Attached: 6591F581-51EE-4BCD-9A92-0D22C3043594.jpg (604x270, 35K)

"Mr. Trump please we need your support! The Russians are gassing people in our streets!"
>looks at mocking blimp flying over head
"eat shit you limey bitch"

Gigantic Trump baby floating away would be lovely.

>capital

Get a dart gun my dudes.

This is a depiction of my god. I will have to kill them for this insult

Attached: 97CBF4C0-5392-4D1A-81DE-8011E24D6F51.jpg (186x249, 37K)

Make a tiny makeshift blowdart and a straw, then some one with good lungs can shoot it at the balloon. If the thing is sharp enough and with enough force, it should start deflating in a slow but glorious fashion if you blow a few into it

I want the internet historian to make an episode about this. Bow/crossbow. You could launch something sharp from a slingshot. Airgun, high power laser, drone... Or... you could sabotage it before they even got the chance to put it up.

Simple as the flag, same options plus more for destroying it. If you nigs are going to try something you need to be hush hush like the liverpool lads, but we need to bump for awareness.

britbings have access to acid don’t they?

Attached: 9BBB39FE-E557-437B-80A8-E27905AB8FF6.jpg (1229x1820, 837K)

Probably, just makes sure it can rupture plastic, and that you can get your hands on a powerful super soaker

Shoot it down with a bb gun.

Find out where it is, steal it before the event.

Don’t let this distort your opinion of brits. Many of them are redpilled and support trump. It’s just the liberal brits have the loudest voices because of England’s laws

I suggest not popping it. It may contain a smilex.

Attached: 1D2277C0-7C5C-4135-9DF4-E7C89B8FBB43.jpg (1242x1067, 158K)

I say fireworks

Keep in mind it's just protestors who are doing it, not anything official. Popping it wont be impossible by any means, a tear in the ballon would work before flights but in flight it may just have to be burned because the material shouldnt be thin like a ballon.

They sell fireworks on sandy row in Belfast, hope the ferry from L’Pool to there and pick some up. Make a nice little trip out of it.

Malotov cocktail

Nice.

the problem with that is that the glass couldnt break by hitting the balloon

Why do we care? honestly its just a fucking balloon

leave the balloon be. this shit will be hilarious when the UK gets royally fucked in the next trade deal thanks to that shitstain Mayor PartnParcel

>executive director of acid

Tape an assault knife to the drone to be sure

True. Need it to splash and burn the balloon

Part of me thinks that would be a bad plan because of the disruption it would cause, but on the other hand that seems like a perfect reason because it would show how stupid of an idea the balloon is and everyone invovled would have to take the heat for letting it go ahead.

FFS have none of the urbanite basedboys on this Armenian violin repair imageboard ever built a potato cannon? What sort of childhood did you have?

PVC pipe, glue, spark lighter, any butane aerosol, basic tools, that's it. Make a grapeshot canister projectile out of marbles or something, or you could try making an incendiary projectile.

Attached: ef21971b0db425f0712fb7a6f5e786b8.jpg (666x250, 24K)

Why doesn't somebody just shoot an arrow at it? Those are still legal, right?

DO. NOT. MARTYR. THE. BALLOON.

Do what they do in India and Pakistan. Fly a kite with glue and sharp sand on the string. Try to cut the string to the balloon with the kite.

HINDENBURG
OH THE HUMANITY
I JUST CANT EVEN
(INAUDIBLE CRYING)

You're gonna need a Red Ryder carbine action two-hundred shot range model air rifle, user.

Godspeed.

Attached: redryder.jpg (672x572, 43K)

If the fucking brits let us down, nukes.

This seems like a really bad idea.

Isn't it being flown above the HoP? You'll be considered a fucking terrorist for trying to take this thing down.

I bet this is reddit trying to bait some retard so they can paint the right as terrorists.

Don't take the bait, retards.

>HA.We'll show him!
>president announces the U.S. will not enter any trade agreements with the UK

>straws are banned in Britain
>Hey guys youre still allowed arrows right?

just make sure you have a loicense for that knife

>Jah Shah, executive director of Acid

I lol'd

Ceremonial?

if it misses what happens?

remember when that german comedian made fun of erdogan?

Capital means city, and capitol means building.

DON'T HURT IT
IT MUST BE PROTECTED
this is #londonslastwhitebaby
we must use this opportunity to redpill the normies on white replacement
along with anything else the brit media doesn't want them to see
again the libs have opened a door with an easily stolen meme
now we will drag the normies through that door kicking and screaming for their queen

Attached: 1502434427721.jpg (750x638, 76K)

Shoot another one. I dunno lol. Shit, even better, get a bunch of lads and shoot a volley like back in ye olden days.

Attached: khan.png (2330x1306, 1.87M)

And for the love of söy test and practice with it before you shoot down the balloon. If you want to make the Right proud, make an organ gun multi barreled version to blast that thing out of the sky in seconds.

I recommend just letting the protesters be retards and fly their balloon. It would be a shitstorm for us if it was popped.

Fly a Muslim terrorist one.

THIS.
You guys don't realize that it will be on a government building, and during the visit of the President of another country? There will be security measures like never seen before. Secret services will be even looking for snipers 1 km away, just in case, and you expect you can do something?

High powered CO2 laser. You can buy them on Ebay with a colluminator

Build several extra ones.
Merkel, sadiq khan, netanyahu.
Float them as well.
If the government takes them down they look foolish and petty
If the government allows them to fly without license, they look foolish and weak.

Magnifying lends

anonymous call and say the russian put a nerve agent in the balloon

Shit, I was actually just about to suggest a laser as well. But then again, SS might consider it a sniper threat and you might get BTFO'd real fast.

Attached: benis.png (960x640, 908K)

Can we 9/11 it with RC planes?

Laser?

July 13th

You fucking genius.
Make a balloon of Mohamed, fly it and watch the shitskins go off

What if we write a really strongly worded letter to the balloon?

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

laser is the best idea a 5w 9w could take this thing down from a half a mile away

I'd rather crowdfund a giant Mohammed balloon and watch the "part and parcel" of London's everyday culture flourish.

CO2 lasers are usually infrared and thus not directly visible (can still cause blindness)

this

Yes. Good thinking.

Attached: 127476_v1.jpg (287x320, 73K)

The plan is; we’re all dressing as secret service agents and that’s so nobody flips out when we all pull out uzis and shred the balloon, CNN.
GET ME IN THE SCREENSHOT!!! Hi mom.

Nylon props on a drone or model airplane that is going to have to be sacrificed.

Thermite equipped drone sounds good

Attached: incendiary cf.jpg (990x2325, 591K)

Well SS isn't stupid. I'm pretty sure they cover recon on all used spectrums. Who knows, though. Somebody could actually get away with it with luck.