Undoing roe vs wade will cost Trump 2020

The one thing I hate about the alt-right is the adherence to obviously false Christianity..it's extremely obvious to any sensible person that no religion is true, and that the bible is a work of fiction.

(the holy spirit isnt real the holy spirit isn't real the holy spirit isn't real...etc)

Going after roe vs wade would be a major turning point against trump...PLEASE don't do it, it will cost the entire country. I don't like abortion but it isn't a big deal...

Attached: b22.jpg (600x708, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914
dnatube.com/video/9919/Late-Term-Abortion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. pathetic spinster wanting to kill children or pathetic male 'feminist' (rapist)

SURLY THIS WILL BE THE END OF DRUMPF

nbcnews.com/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

Oh....

no, trump support and MRA who thinks the SJW movement is evil and manipulative. but what i9m saying is true. religion is the major flaw of the alt right.

look, the bible obviously isn't true. there isn't a sensible debate, it just isn't/ jesus/god/jheaven don't exist, never have, and never will. and that's just how it is

It was a big deal to this little baby you fucking monster. A society that murders it's innocent wont make America great again. dnatube.com/video/9919/Late-Term-Abortion

Where in the goddamn hell is this roe v wade shit coming from? Your own ass? I have heard Trump mention it once

God is real. You're a fag.

Making murders of convenience illegal has nothing to do with religion.

Religion supersedes race, nazi retard.

It has everything to do with religion idiot. A fetus isn't a human. A caterpillar isn't a butterfly.

I don't recall that being uttered by the POTUS.

KYS.

Just because I said so.

Nope, race > religion. Talk to Niggers. They'll take Black Muslims over White Christians.

Attached: abortion-by-ethnicity.jpg (600x396, 36K)

Reminder that undoing roe vs wade will grantees 500,000+ more non-white births per year. Working on stopping white abortions is the goal. If non-whites and leftist whites want to kill their babies let them. Do not support their killing of babies but do not stop your opponent from killing themselves.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

Why do liberals create these fantasies?

Watch the video chicken shit.

God still loves you, faggot.

Attached: 1506224047610.jpg (640x640, 29K)

The chance Trump will try to undo Roe v. Wade is probably close to nil.

He wouldn't even be able to do it. There would have to be a case appearing before the Supreme Court for it to be overturned.

Perhaps he could pass an executive order banning it, but I HIGHLY doubt he would do that.

I shake my head at any liberal who is upset about this scenario. Not sure why people think it's even possible.

A fetus is a human though...

Just like a caterpillar is a butterfly!!!

Once Roe is down, I actually think this will be easy as simply pointing it out to Republican voters through the new internet channels.
Because Democrats are 100% ideologues on the issue in a way the Right is not, they'll take ground where ever we give it. So it should be easy to come up with a patchwork of laws where abortion comes out of the coke machine in black areas but is difficult in white areas.

Yeah Trump should listen to a loser

Anybody? Hello?

Only time I've heard Trump talk about abortion was actually on the campaign trail, so the idea that this will undo Trump is pretty unlikely. I support abortion because it's a great form of abortion, but killing a baby is obviously a detestable thing to do. I doubt it'll be overturned and I hope it isn't

Did you mean to say eugenics? Yeah I don't care about abortion either because niggers get proportionately more. Plus any woman willing to kill a baby doesn't deserve to be a mother

No idea. Its so weird. As soon as Trump made his Supreme Court pick, all new networks ran "Trump undoes Roe v Wade" as the headline. Super weird

>The absolute state of christcucks
Abortion is eugenics and anyone opposed to it is a nigger lover

Attached: 1521043720584.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Jesus Christ, you shitheads have absolutely no clue how our system of government works, do you?

Who cares about Trump 2020? Undoing Roe v Wade will cost Anglo-Americans our country

Attached: pro abortion poster.jpg (800x1036, 451K)

They actually are two different states of developmentof the same species.
A caterpillar isn't a butterfly in the same sense a toddler isn't an elder.

this.

I support abortion for only one reason. That 80% of them are commited by niggers

Fuck off Austrialian retard. Abortion is the only way to keep the nigger population in check.

It would just increase the black vote in the future.

We need to abort black babies

What the fuck are you talking about? Trump is pro-choice, and seeing as his SCOTUS pick is a woman, it's probably safe to say she is too.

Also, when did ANYONE in the Trump administration even mention Roe v Wade? All I see are the news outlets spinning their bullshit over nothing.

The only people who have mentioned repealing it AT ALL are the Dems who are using it as a scare tactic. That's not even how the court works, an very specific type of abortion case would have to make i's way from the lower courts all the way up to the Supreme Court for them to be able to do anything

Attached: 1525768745802.jpg (1920x1280, 638K)

Fetuses inevitably become people dumbass they don't come out canines or plants

>trump is altright
When does school start?

Speaking of abortion, those are some mummie tiddies

It's a crime that she isn't already a mom or that I am the father

Trump supporters don't have a clue and they don't care. Back in the aftermath of the parkland shooting, he changed his stance on gun control 3 times within the course of about 8 hours and every step of the way there were legions of cultists to cheer him on

>i dont like abortion

ya i bet you don't, nigger lover

God wills it

Attached: C5BCCCDF-CF09-4436-A3C7-B02406D33612.jpg (355x577, 45K)

It's not going to be overturned. At the very least there will be some restrictions on how late an abortion can happen.