I'm getting a new job that allows me to work remotely and I want to spend time in Australia, any reason why i shouldn't...

I'm getting a new job that allows me to work remotely and I want to spend time in Australia, any reason why i shouldn't?

I need to get as far away from puerto rico as I can.

Attached: 183586-131-98C46E36.jpg (300x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0959683616670470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you should all go to Australia :)

Quick lets go there before they tell us they're full!

No space in Australia they're full.

Attached: BB8C24A5-A914-4FDD-9A75-1902F9462163-95567-000053ECC31335BF.jpg (1148x746, 185K)

Fuck off were full.

>> Fuck off nigger, we're full !

Attached: Wolf-Creek-2-Mick-Taylor.jpg (658x370, 236K)

No guys i'm white and my family is white

i went to aus once, was alright

>Borican
>Work

It doesn't seem that full though!

Attached: Np74KFZ.png (1024x852, 570K)

Go live in the dry lifeless desert then. It resembles mars

the both of yous shut the fuck up.

Finally, an invitation to Australia. But I dont wanna live in the desert no siree, Melbourne, yep that's where i'll settle!

Attached: 1531035479829.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

The gun laws are shit. They have "abbos".

Based on what ive seen Puerto Rico probably has better vagina.

That's fucking depressing. I understand why you funpost now - it's to hide the pain.

Attached: sad new zealand man.jpg (680x435, 83K)

You'll have to visit one of the smaller towns if you want a taste of real Australia. The major cities were lost years ago, primarily to Chinese, but also Muslims and Africans.
Also, the gun laws are cucked, semi-autos are illegal, you can't conceal carry or defend yourself under any circumstances with a firearm. Self defense of any kind is also heavily frowned upon, hence why tasers and mace are also illegal. You'll have to rely on our stellar police force with 10-20 minute response times if a bunch of armed Africans break into your shit and demand your anal virginity.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WiO5j89hwU

Do you like higher taxes and an unnatural cost of living?

Then yeah move in.

Ugh now I'm less enthused. Wonder if New Zealand is better! Yep, Auckland sounds like home!

The abos are barely a problem anymore. Cunts are mostly segregated in shitty outback towns, getting drunk/high/killing themselves.
The niggers that are being imported from war torn African shitholes are another matter entirely. I see Africans FAR more than I see abos.

we're full
fuck off

Australia is the most left leaning country outside of Europe.

You lot don't sound happy. Maybe you should leave and make room for immigrants willing to assimilate! Yep!

Watch for drop bears

> I need to get as far away from puerto rico as I can.
user, abandoning your people like an African rapefugee is not the answer. Put your back into fixing up your house and neighborhood. Put things in order, start gardens, organize the neighborhood kids into a scout troop and teach them responsibility and skills, run for local office, put reason into action and Make Puerto Rico Great.

>start gardens
Does throwing kudzu seed bombs in nog yards count?

Attached: download (19).jpg (225x225, 14K)

The Wandering Jew is superior.

I would like to remind you of Canada.

>Australia
>Is real

Nice try CIA nigger

Grow your own vegetables for nutrition, thrift, and most importantly, the accomplishment of earning your daily fruits and vegetables by the sweat of your brow.

>I need to get as far away from puerto rico as I can.
Well you'll have to pay taxes to Australia and America. In Puerto Rico you're totally exempt from Federal taxes. I'd just stay in PR and move to another town on the island if I were you

I'm wanting to move to Australia too, and when I finally settle down I plan on raising goats and planting a small apple oarchard

Maybe some oranges too, idk

I hope you like cocks

Cmon, dont be so homophobic. Didn't know some Australians can be so brutish. I'll make sure to vote for the left so some real change can come to this convict island!

WERE FULL
but new zealand is wonderfull this time of the year!.

>t. Definitely likes cocks

Fuck off they're full mutt.

Unfortunately I'll be going to school in Sydney and training for my job in Melbourne, so I'll see just how full they are. But I'm looking to settle in Tasmania

Goats destroy everything they can. Babylon used to be lush: goats made it a desert.
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0959683616670470

Attached: full2.jpg (567x466, 14K)

Stop lying bigot, there is room for all of us!

You can keep goats from overgrazing by rotating pastures. I dont want an army of em, just enough for milk and some meat

Our internet is shit because we are full, don't make it worse you fat fuck

Fat is beautiful, now let us in.

there is but all of that room is at the Nauru processing centre you

*dumb cunt*

>The major cities were lost years ago, primarily to Chinese, but also Muslims and Africans.
Hmm, that sounds very similar to America. And England.
And France.
And Sweden.
And Germany.
And Canada.
And New Zealand.
It's almost like there's a pattern. But I can't quite make it out.

CONSPIRACY THEORIST DETECTED

Ah fuck, now everyone's gonna point and laugh at me.
Jet fuel was behind the grassy knoll!

Jet fuel can't burn down the book depository, you silly roo-humper.

that was swamp gas

NASA faked the flat earth landings.

IT'S TRUE
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SPACE SHUTTLE LAND?

NO! THEY ONLY TAKE OFF FROM THE FLAT EARTH! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

This.
/thread.

Try germany

But I like New Zealand more!!

Illuminati confirmed!

Deep state Killed Jim Jordan’s nephew

Auckland is definitely full. $1M average house price

it's pissing down here mate

you a big fan of wind and rain?

>any reason why i shouldn't?
None at all

Attached: 26949_114407081919184_114406658585893_220861_4821572_n.jpg (413x720, 53K)

I prefer wind and snow.

Attached: 1522503354056.jpg (1080x1082, 80K)

If you're black you can come live here for 3 years and get citizenship then just waltz into Australia no questions asked, no visa required. Though you're probably better off on your original passport, Kiwis don't qualify for benefits in Aussie and have to live there 10 years before applying for citizenship. Most mudskiniggers get a benefit straight away and get fast tracked into being Aussies

I live in San Francisco silly! Thats normal here, yep!!
No self respecting semitic man is afraid of a little rain!!

Im jewish!

You would prefer Christchurch then. But its very racist.
Or Blue Mountains in AUSTRALIA

Try Israel then.

Im a atheist jew.

Mate average temp in NZ is about 60 degrees and drops to the low 20s in winter you would hate it here. Australia is nice though. Every time I have visited I was surprised how friendly the people are. One kind gentleman helped me on the side of the road when my car broke down and then asked me if I wanted to fuck his teenage daughters. Another time I was drinking at a bar and I made a new friend in minutes, next thing I am at his house, drunk and high as fuck, fucking his teenage daughters. Also the woman are extremely sexy, when you hear their voice it gets you hard in seconds. Most of what you hear and read about is Australia trying to pretend its as important as America, but its generally very nice, not too hot and lots of friendly people who like to help and call you mate.

Just gas yourself. You're still a Jew like you just said.

Fuck off mutt, my new countries full.
Don't need you sharting it up.

Attached: Australian Clock Spider.jpg (640x565, 26K)

Good, get out. Shit it up yourself, parasite.

Hit it with the can of RAID.

Stay away from Melbourne, SJW LGBTQ feminist shithole.

I don't konw if that's a special one, but in general puncturing them works good in a jif because they rely on internal fluid pressure for extending their limbs. They only have flexor muscles. This is why they curl up into a ball once they lose internal pressure.

We're full.

So what, their legs work like hydraulic arms?

There's heaps of work out in the Outback if you're keen. Lived in Aussie for two years and worked on a feed lot for a while. Absolutely loved it, and you'll get a kick out of it, if tou're into the outdoors.

>This

Ready for some rain water from the top end mate

Attached: RAINWATER FROM THE TOP END.gif (320x240, 54K)

This.
/thread

>implying Puerto Rico is worth saving

Not quite. The internal hydraulic pressure pushes the limbs outward, doing the job that our extensor muscles would do. So most arachnids only have flexor muscles that pull the limbs back inward toward the body, so when they need to reach outward, it's just the flexor muscles relaxing and the hydraulic pressure pushing the limbs back outward.

NZ is based too. Driving from Nelson to Collingwood is brilliant.

Now, these are exoskeleton creatures. So if you crush one slightly or poke a hole, then the internal hydraulic pressure gives out and the limbs can no longer extend on their own. Once the pressure drops low enough, resting muscle tension in the flexor muscles will pull all the limbs inward, and effectively they can't move anymore.

Why the fuck do people cone to New Zealand only to live in Auckland. The charm is not living in the city that resembles every other shit western city in the world.
Might as well go live in China.

Isn't NZ famous as the filming grounds of LOTR? Im surprised people arent chomping at the bit to go live in the Shire

I was honestly depresaed when I went to NZ and stayed in Auckland for three days. As soon as I bought a car, I went to Coromandel and I can say that Auckland is the furthest thing from real New Zealand. Fuck, I'd even take Hamilton over Auckland, as you're closer to Raglan.

That was all just CGI orcs throwing shit down a hill.

>CGI orcs
Are you sure?
Abos arent far away.

Attached: download (23).jpg (275x183, 8K)

Nah, they were out fighting and using tools. Abos just get drunk and huff fumes like most natives.

Type MAORI into the search engine of your choice

I did. Maybe because it's jewgle (even though it finds abos) but they just look like Hawaiians and Samoans with a tattoo addiction. Not very orcish

Attached: whitetail.jpg (650x488, 65K)

Attached: 449px-Atrax_Robustus.jpg (449x599, 43K)