Jow Forums confronts Starbucks

An enterprising user posing as a NYT editor called Starbucks to ask them why they're removing chairs and bathrooms from Starbucks locations nationwide:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NhsgIiwRau

Let's keep this call-in campaign going to ask Starbucks why they are instituting such anti-black policies.

Attached: 1531011182627.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0NhsgIiwRau
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

Attached: 1531007431280.jpg (482x413, 98K)

This is good.

I name this personality Joe Rubenfeld

Attached: 1530998313670.jpg (424x514, 77K)

what the fuck?
is this real? source

Sounds like a radio voice.

bump kek

Are they actually removing tables and chairs from stores, or is this picture the only proof?

>deleted the tables and chairs

KEK

fantastic radio voice

An user posted it last night and I wanted to magnify this user's efforts. We need to bring this some media attention on Twitter. Dont let Starbucks weasel out of their new hobo welcoming model.

The left is eating itself again. Starcucks is such a leftists organization and now lefty journalists are trying racism cause they can't make money if tons of homeless people and non customers loiter and take up seats as well use smoke crack in the bathrooms. And it's beautiful.

It happened at mine too and I live in Washington. Does it even matter if it's true? We should hit them with it anyway lol.

Bump this made me kek before night night yesterday

Attached: 1508364167116.jpg (720x644, 56K)

guy did a fantastic job, great work mystery user

this

man people are so lucky to have this type of voice, easy money

Wow Starbucks really hates niggers.

He did a really good job improvising too. Based user radio man.

GET A JOB AT STARBUCKS FOR FREE LIPOSUCTION!

Holy shit!!

Attached: C8D28A68-1356-4C5E-BD0A-34D1A2F61076.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

>i have a black friend.

Attached: A7BA1942-F144-4536-9BE5-A9D8591AAC8E.jpg (540x534, 80K)

>he's devastated

>ten seconds of silence afterward
How did he not crack up

from one salesman to another, I can tell you have cold calling experience

I heard they're going to start assaulting POC with white classical music to taunt them with stolen culture and white supremacy

Your voice has the perfect blend of nasalliness and resonance. You should have a podcast.

They already blast SWPL music incessantly, the only blacks I ever see in there are mulatos making me muh lattes

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-185937_Waterfox.jpg (644x625, 218K)

If this is true it could sink Starbucks. If Black America was mad before about kicking out some hobos, they'll lose their shit if this is Starbucks answer to racism.

>"Everyone is welcome to use our chairs and bathroom... which we don't have!"

Attached: giphy-82.gif (480x366, 3.02M)

This is why we have to reignite the campaign

Why are you giving a hard time to the poor worker? Call corporate asshole.. annoying shit

Who doesn’t?

Daily reminder that if you go to Starbucks you are a woman.

Am I at least hot?

The baristx will be fine, hir's eunuch operation will get comped

This is fucking hilarious. What should we name him Jow Forums?

Exactly. Poor kid is just doing his job. Annoying as fuck. Totally nigger tier shit.

Fucking KEK

Where can I buy these used starbucks chairs? I'm opening a chair store and could really use this right now.

Attached: 1528181694353.jpg (742x720, 35K)

My fucking sides

Attached: 1529378986561.png (713x611, 26K)

They've been deleted

Seriously though is Starbucks policy changing to remove seats etc. to keep nigs away? Honestly can't tell what's true with Starbucks anymore.

"Express commuter-focused stores" are what they're calling them. Obviously is a branding dodge lmao

Ah and of course "express commuters" exist in cities which usually come full of blacks.

I see their game. Thanks, user.

Bumpity bump bump. This is worth dragging out. Fuck Starbucks....On so many levels.

Attached: 6629D7BD-AB59-4D1D-A679-0389A6071C4D.jpg (125x109, 17K)

lmao People at Starbucks get redpilled one call at a time.

>Starbucks is calling their stores "commuter friendly" ...here's why thats racist
>[insert factoids about limited mobility for blacks]
>[throw in moral outrage over gentrification]

user should get work in voice acting he's amazing

truly refreshing

They are actually making room for people to lay down under and on top of the tables. Each night every starcucks around the world will become a homeless shelter with free gender education and sex reassignment surgery. Soon all of the homeless will be sterilized and rounded into Walmarts and used for slave labor. I recommend getting your coffee from Chick Fila.

Attached: 1503766469927.jpg (1280x1688, 343K)

The CTA in Chicago is always a great multicultural experience.

Attached: CTA.jpg (560x320, 25K)

It's a formula by now, we could all be faggy BuzzFeed bait writers

bro, we're just doing our job and taking orders. we're a board of peace, but last night, democracy stated we must act. one user took the reins.

just followin orders

Maybe we should just start shitposting on places like the daily kos

yes

/b/ used to frequently write cracked articles back in the day. literally anyone could be published

First the send Rosa Park's grandsons to the back of the store, now they want to deny all black men a place to sit!

We shall overcome!

Attached: dindudiner.jpg (480x267, 32K)

Calm down edgelord

Does that make you a dull lord

Attached: fuckthepolice.gif (350x292, 461K)

That’s right you are acting like a little kid, you should go to sleep, you have school tomorrow

Good one boomdad

school's out, ya dingus

Attached: nigbone2.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Cringe /thread

>about kicking out some hobos

Did those nigs actually turn out to be homeless? I remember when the story first made the news people kept saying they were "business men, waiting for an associate to conduct a meeting". If it turned out all of them were lying it sure would mean a lot wouldn't it?

LEL MA O

Vocaroo sounds like Howard Stern this is great.

top kek

47 keks

The comments in this thread are some of the worst I've seen in awhile, this is /b/ level shit, fuck. Congrats on a new low.

At least the recording was funny. It's also /b/ tier, but I miss raids, they were fun.

nah, they were just two upstanding citizens who decided to sit in a starbucks for like a half hour without buying anything, apprently waiting for "real estate business opportunities" headed by a jew who happened to be a lawyer if i recall.

I stopped going to Starbucks 10 years ago when they underfilled my coffee and whipped creamed it to "full". I didnt pay out the ass for extra whipped cream, faglords.

Those and middle management are exactly who you target user-kun.

>that ending
my fucking sides

Attached: 5283320660820389404.jpg (502x464, 139K)

instant classic lol
temporary relief from a poopy evening

Sounds like a comedian, Nick DiPaulo?

Have anther bump

Attached: 50C57710-5414-48CE-B352-1F6E841EA774.jpg (521x648, 65K)

Redbar

How does one remove a bathroom??? By yanking the toilet out?

Hmm, why on earth would they do this???

Attached: 34ac737e-e18d-4eac-b2a6-e892749fd604[1].png (586x547, 384K)

maybe you could; you know, go out and do something interesting like this. instead of posting drivel

because they're sick of cleaning up your disgusting coffee-shits

bump

How is this legal?

Isn't there a law about there needing to be public bathrooms?

Yes there is.

>degerate meem faggot flag giving me advice

It's Sunday night, I'm resting and getting ready for the week. I wake up at 3Am, go to them, then head off to work, then I'm taking my kids out tomorrow after work, I'm looking at a 15-16 hour busy day, which is fairly normal for me. What do you do with your life other than get drunk and suck off other men? Good job not having any value to society and being a huge drain on us when you get the aids.

Pretty funny that this is their attempt to sidestep their OBVIOUSLY terrible policy of letting anyone in to use their bathrooms. And also them just letting anyone in to sit inside, even if they didn't buy a drink.

They capitulated to a couple niggers who wouldn't buy anything and who refused to leave. Now they've made it a policy that such behavior is completely okay - and instead of just admitting they fucked up by bowing to niggers, they're trying out a new approach where they just get rid of bathrooms and chairs altogether. Holy fuck I don't even think a seasoned satirist could come up with irony this bittersweet.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0NhsgIiwRau

Attached: P114.png (447x438, 401K)

what law? I go to places all the time with no public bathroom

I wonder if the number of chairs as any legal bearing on starcucks having to provide a bathroom...

they're probably getting ready to shut that location down. Sell the furniture. Systematically shut the plumbing. Lock doors on the very last day

That kind of law would be on the local level.

Would have been easier to go the McDonald's route like slapping a rainbow on a box of fries or flip a sign for wahmen.

thank you for reposting, I'm fucking dying here

It feels like a "Nathan For You" episode.

>newfriend that believes in flag maymays
you might be retarded user

Has a Starbucks ever shut down tho? They don't seem to die ever

How could you find that out? Could be possible

>does it even matter if its true
Yes you fucking nitwit. Were not lefties.

It is where I used to live and I'm sure it varys per county. Next time you go to a restaurant that dosnt have a public restroom like China take out do math.

Location near my house still has furniture, but I live in 95% white suburbs

We gotta come up with a hashtag for this, or else itll never catch on. Im not too creative, but something involving how they were racist before too.