What does Jow Forums think about Chicago?

Going with the wife and kid. Heard Chicago is an "international" city and a mass transit network that's slightly above "joke status". Several world-class museums such as the Field Museum of Natural History and the Museum of Science and Industry. Many famous food items were also invented there, such as the Chicago deep dish pizza, Chicago hot dog, and Italian beef sandwich. I plan on going to a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley Field, as the stadium is over 100 years old and Im looking for that "classic" baseball experience.
Should I worry about niggers spoiling my trip?

Attached: Chicago- Masthead 1.png (1200x540, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The US tourism industry is a carefully designed machine to separate niggers from rich tourists. You'll be safe.

I saw an ad for visiting california and the ONLY minority was an asian.

crips gon kill u luh huhhuh

dont take public transit use an uber and dont be out past night

Don't go South of the Museum of Science and Industry or West of the Dan Ryan Expressway and you'll be pretty much fine.

Yeah be ready for many homeless niggers to appraoch you dragging suitcases asking you how long you've had your shoes and if you need a shoe shine or if they can "ax yew wun qweshun" etc.

Stay away from W Wacker Dr. as it passes perpendicular to the Theatre District.

Stay in the northside and you don't need to worry about niggers. Basically anywhere north of Grand. You'll see them begging downtown, but just ignore. Other than that, eat the pizza and the beef sandwich. Go to Pequod's Pizza if you have a chance, walk along the river, see Trump Tower.

Chicago is perfectly fine unless you go out niggin' or looking for drugs. One of the best cities in the US, in fact.

It's totally segregated. While there are multiple murders a night, it's all in the brown zones.

Too bad their local politics are a half step right of chairman mao

Attached: tSECoZteN_2QdcwAeGUau5QFfydVpqlVgHYwSaxxToA.png (640x494, 120K)

Public transit is safe and can be fun if your'e downtown, but there might be smelly ass homeless on there. The worst smell I've ever smelled in my life was from homeless dude on the blue line. No reason to be afraid though. No one gets robbed or threatened on CTA

Sorry about the memeflag. Did it to prove black nationalists are almost always white guys LARPing, and forgot to change it back. I'm white

holy fuck this. they can literally clear half a train car out by themselves and leave a lingering stench that is unforgettable. its like they piss and shit in their pants and never wash or clean their clothes for weeks and months at a time. absolutely repulsive

Attached: snifff.jpg (478x350, 15K)

Make sure you get pizza. Giordano's is my favorite, but all the big name deep dish places are good.

Have fun, and listen to the other advice itt about where to avoid.

i second this. Giordanos is best. Lou Malnatis is a close 2nd. Al's beef is the best beef (theres one in wrigley on clark street south of wrigley field) but dont forget the hot peppers on there! Also theres a concession stand in wrigley field in the bleachers called ' hot dougs' best damn sausages in the world and a chicago legend!

bonus best burger in town is kuma's corner

Chicago has an interesting history but also deserves to be nuked from orbit.

yea giordanos rules. Also nigs wont spoil your vacay as long as you stay in the DESIGNATED TOURIST ZONES. If it starts getting dark then immediately return to the light or you'll go dark forever.

Luciferian Sabbatean Frankists Khazar HUB. Pretty sure there is a portal under that town with demons free flowing out

Say hi to Sosa for me bruh bruh

Attached: 00 - Chief_Keef_B4_Da_Ep_Bfo_B3-back-large.jpg (500x333, 272K)

hey, look at this fine website before you decide to go to chiraq.
heyjackass.com/

It's probably the best of the big cities. Architecture is great, pretty good food but it's expensive and they have the ugliest women I've seen in any city I've traveled to(30+).

>ugliest women
you must be doing something wrong. dating in chicago is fucking easy mode assuming you aren't a poor

Come to the south side we need more tourists!!

Attached: 1432003659812.jpg (380x380, 34K)

If you only stay in the north side of Chicago you'll be fine

But then you have to worry about getting ass raped by the queers and Cub fans.